Dempsey's little video corner

Go down

Dempsey's little video corner Empty Dempsey's little video corner

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 15:19

First video of his video corner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYrQx2TeHDw&feature=youtu.be

Before I started the camera, he'd been going mad over his home-made toy because he hadn't seen it in a while. Wagging his tail and tugging it about. Then I noticed he seemed more preoccupied with arranging it in a certain position... right underneath him. Then out came the paws, wrapping around the top. Then he started trying to hump it, but it was too small. Tongues

Every time we threw it along the passage, he'd drag it back to his crate with his little tail wagging and proceed to hump it. We'd pull it off him and throw it back down the passage, and off he'd go again! Over and over for about 15 minutes! Laughing

Unfortunately, by the time I got the camera, he'd tired himself out. At the end, you can see that he made a bit of an effort to hump it, but then decided just to put his head down and use it as a cushion. Tongues

We've decided to call the toy Gyspy, after a little Bichon down the road that sends him crazy every time he sees/smells her. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Dempsey's little video corner Empty Re: Dempsey's little video corner

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 16:28

Why are you trying to record his private time? Don't be a creep Laughing. He's like Loki, he spent forever humping his bed, and then when he got too tired, he laid his head on it like he was being affectionate Rolling Eyes. Dempsey is so lovely Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 16:36

His private time is never private! Laughing Just found it funny how proudly he trotted back to his crate with it, with his head high. Tongues Shame I didn't get those parts on camera!

They think they fool us with their big, sad "I was only cuddling!" eyes. Tongues

Thank you Smile He definitely agrees with you! As far as he's concerned, he's the loveliest dog on the planet! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 20:11

awww bless him Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 14:45

More videos of Dempsey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqEn3nR9GDE

We got his toy out again for him, and again he tried to have his way with it! Only he hasn't really figured out the details yet... In this video, he carries his 'girlfriend' off to his bed, wraps himself around her and... gives up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng4C6qZ83c8

This one was even less successful than the last. Once again, the oh-so-clever Dempsey carries off his toy-girlfriend to his bed. And once again, he can't quite figure out how to perform!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEVVakEbWDE

After ages of tugging around his toy and trying to figure out how he can have his way with it, he finally gets down to it... and then flops down to sleep because he's just too tired to continue. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 14:57

I love his proud walk Laughing he tires himself out pretty easily. I can't believe he's neglecting his girlfriend's needs just because he's tired Rolling Eyes don't be so selfish, Dempsey! He's such a character Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 14:59

Same here Big Grin With his big egg head held high and his little jaunty strut Big Grin

To be fair to him, he'd been playing for a while before I took the video. But yes, he's a lazy little boy! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down