founds some more "indestructible" toys

2 posters

Go down

founds some more "indestructible" toys Empty founds some more "indestructible" toys

Post by densil Thu Apr 04 2013, 18:46

After the success with the orbee tuff cosmos ball which is still intact and which Densil loves to play with (even without treats inside) - maybe it;s the minty smell, I have found some more tuff toys. They are made from zogoflex material and can be refunded it the dog manages to destroy them. I have bought him a bumi which we use for tug games and also a tux which can have a treat put inside or just thrown about like a ball. These are still intact after 2 weeks. Have put a link here to amazon but you can get them from lots of online pet stores. They aren't cheap but well worth the money.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=zogoflex call me
densil
densil
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
founds some more "indestructible" toys Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Densil
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

founds some more "indestructible" toys Empty Re: founds some more "indestructible" toys

Post by EmLou28 Tue Apr 09 2013, 23:22

They look pretty cool may have to order something for Maggie and see how indestructible they really are Smile Maggie really should be a toy tester for supposed indestructible toys to test their theory Laughing she manages to destroy almost every toy we get her Smile
EmLou28
EmLou28
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Maggie- May
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 18

Back to top Go down

founds some more "indestructible" toys Empty Re: founds some more "indestructible" toys

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 23:32

Not too sure that they'd survive Dempsey. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down