staffordshire terrier breeders in Canada

2 posters

Go down

staffordshire terrier breeders in Canada Empty staffordshire terrier breeders in Canada

Post by bmills Sat Sep 18 2010, 04:36

Hello,
I have always had dogs and until we lost our last one almost 2 years ago to age. Always before had working dogs either hunting ( springers in this case) or German Shepherd dogs. We now would like to get another dog but having grandchildren in the picture now I would like to get one that is renowned for being good with children and imaging my suprise when I found all research seems to point to the staffordshire terrier as the best that is also a good watch dog. My question is does anyone know of a good breeder in Canada as that is where we live.

Regards

bmills
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

staffordshire terrier breeders in Canada Empty Re: staffordshire terrier breeders in Canada

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18 2010, 08:30

Defo brilliant with children! Not so sure about the guard dog bit though.....lol

Back to top Go down

staffordshire terrier breeders in Canada Empty Re: staffordshire terrier breeders in Canada

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18 2010, 09:57

ye you cant do better than the staffy with kids and if you did get intruder your best chance is them drowning in staffy spit lol Big Grin Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18 2010, 13:09

very good with kids i have too say and very protective over them aswell, i would look on the internet to find breeders in canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18 2010, 18:02

Best dogs with kids....but if the intruder has a slice of cheese with them....... the dog will help them carry the TV out Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Sep 18 2010, 18:19

IrishBlueStaff wrote:Best dogs with kids....but if the intruder has a slice of cheese with them....... the dog will help them carry the TV out Big Grin

Lmfa so so true, they will do anything for a snack, little dustbins!!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down