does anyone know of any good staffy breeders in canada?

3 posters

Go down

does anyone know of any good staffy breeders in canada? Empty does anyone know of any good staffy breeders in canada?

Post by chrissy Sat Jan 28 2012, 23:42

Looking for a great staffy breeder, there isnt much here where I live, is there anyone on this forum fr Canada?
chrissy
chrissy
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Talulah (french bulldog, future sister of a staffy)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

does anyone know of any good staffy breeders in canada? Empty Re: does anyone know of any good staffy breeders in canada?

Post by Ben Sun Jan 29 2012, 01:39

I know this breeder has some great dogs and breeds for show and pet. My male Monte (he used to be in show and got CH. points but isn't shown anymore) is from this line. http://www.wimarustaffords.com/

In looking at it, looks like lots of canadians get theirs from the US or overseas. There doesn't seem to be tons of breeders up there, but perhaps they are just not really online.

Here is a link to my boy Monte's ped and if you search online for some names you can see if any other breeders are out there by kinda following it through.

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t11654-monte-s-ped
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

does anyone know of any good staffy breeders in canada? Empty Re: does anyone know of any good staffy breeders in canada?

Post by chrissy Mon Jan 30 2012, 10:44

hey thx, wow i feel like ur next store, everyone on here is from the uk. they had some staffies in the paper the other day, brindle and one that is all white, it is now my screen saver on my cell. tempting, they wanted $1000 or best offer. my heart tells me to check out a breeder in alberta (which im going in a couple of weeks) she has 9 dogs and and 8 children so i know her dogs are well socialized, a lil pricey but guranteed a good temperment dog as my dog is a totally * dog. (can i write that?) i have a frenchie now. where are u from in the US?

chrissy
chrissy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Talulah (french bulldog, future sister of a staffy)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30 2012, 10:49

Just check that the parents are fully health checked, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mon Jan 30 2012, 15:14

chrissy wrote:hey thx, wow i feel like ur next store, everyone on here is from the uk. they had some staffies in the paper the other day, brindle and one that is all white, it is now my screen saver on my cell. tempting, they wanted $1000 or best offer. my heart tells me to check out a breeder in alberta (which im going in a couple of weeks) she has 9 dogs and and 8 children so i know her dogs are well socialized, a lil pricey but guranteed a good temperment dog as my dog is a totally * dog. (can i write that?) i have a frenchie now. where are u from in the US?

Lol. I felt the same way for a while. I was the only person within about 2k miles. Now there is another member within an hour of us and more from Canada like yourself are joining. I personally would be warry of paper advert dogs as often they are backyard bred, but sometimes a good one will pop up. Like Caryll says, making sure the parents are health and temperment tested is important. I like the breeder profile of this one as well even if I have not ever spoken to them myself. I have found the pricey ones are often for a reason in our area (the breeders usually have a good reputation and dogs are carefully selected and are more in demand). Check them out and keep us posted on how things progress. btw, I am from northern California. Big Grin
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

does anyone know of any good staffy breeders in canada? Empty On the same boat.

Post by diazjoaquin Wed Jul 10 2013, 02:12

Hi there, I am now in the same situation you found yourself last year, and i was wondering if you had any luck finding a good breeder here in Canada?

Thanks..

diazjoaquin
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down