Last time I do something nice for Dempsey!

2 posters

Go down

Last time I do something nice for Dempsey!  Empty Last time I do something nice for Dempsey!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05 2013, 18:26

So I take time out of my break to run down to the Garden centre&Pet shop, and get Dempsey something nice. I spend a good twenty minutes browsing through toys, looking for something fun and Bully-T-durable. I finally settle on a large, tough-looking rubber toy. It had a mint flavour and was good for cleaning gums and teeth - also a decent price!

Spend another ten minutes waiting in line to buy it, and another five waiting for the lady at the counter to believe that the price tag does not say '£8.00'.

After all of this, I brought it home to Dempsey. He went twitchy and happy over it straight away. Then, a few chomps later, there was blood all over the toy!

Daft b*gger doesn't even have the sense to stop chewing when he cuts his gum. Rolling Eyes doh Straight Face

Sigh. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Last time I do something nice for Dempsey!  Empty Re: Last time I do something nice for Dempsey!

Post by janey Tue Feb 05 2013, 18:38

Silly lad!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Last time I do something nice for Dempsey!  Empty Re: Last time I do something nice for Dempsey!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05 2013, 18:54

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05 2013, 19:11

Silly sod! He also chewed a lump of rubber off the end & swallowed it. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05 2013, 19:36

Laughing poor Dempsey.

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Tue Feb 05 2013, 20:01

Laughing
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06 2013, 02:17

I got Loki a chicken-flavoured thing similar to that...he chewed it to pieces and spat them out all over the kitchen floor, it was COVERED. Silly Dempsey...guess he was enjoying it too much to stop Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down