Bad press

5 posters

Go down

Bad press Empty Bad press

Post by Tys mummy Mon Feb 14 2011, 14:13

Rite I dont know how to put in a link because I am daft so I will tell you about this article and some comments from the Liverpool Echo that got me wound up today! So here goes

WOMAN MAULED BY DOG IN LIVERPOOL CAR PARK

A woman is recovering at home today after being savaged by a dog in a supermarket car park.

The 44 year old victim who has not been named was attacked when she went to stroke a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and it suddenly turned on her.

She was taken to the Royal Liverpool Hospital by ambulance for treatment to her hand and lower arm.

One witness said "It was absoulte chaos. She seemed to know this dog and just bend down to stroke it when it suddenly jumped up and clamped her arm in its jaws it took two blokes to get the animal, a big white dog off her and tore a strip of flesh from her arm. It goes to show even if you do know the animal they can just turn nasty.

A police spokesman confirmed last night "At this stage no allegation or complaint has been made to police however enquiries are being made.

The Echo is campaigning against dangerous dogs as part of a bite back campaign.

The tragic consequences of owning a violent breed of dog has shattered lives across Merseyside in recent years.

Rite now the coments that really got me wound up today.

Felix
12:15 PM on February 12, 2011

I detest these violent dogs and their below average intelligence owners.
However on this occasion it looks as though the woman started stroking it, that is an extremely silly thing to do.
I suppose the owner was inside buying ciggy papers and a few cans, don't be surprised if he sues the victim for causing his hound stress!

gweedo
7:13 PM on February 12, 2011

I bet it is dead good with kids though. That is the usual response from these slack jawed cretins.

Comment 3
Regarding the other story on this site about banning dogs from parts of north Liverpool.

Can't they ban the scallys who need to hide behind these dogs?

I saw a neanderthal walking his staffy in Toxteth yesterday. He looked "dead 'ard" walking along in his shells suit with his dog!

In reality, the spotty oik looked plain daft! No wonder he was hiding behind a dog. If he got into a fight he'd get knocked over with a gentle breeze - like all these black shell suit and North Face wearing no-marks!

And when are they going to ban young males walking around with their sweaty hands stuffed down their pants. I find that more disgusting then seeing a scally in a shell suit!

Comment 4
The dog needs to be put down, and the owner severely punished for having such a dog. Having said that, I wouldn't dream of touching a dog unless I knew it very well, the owner was present, and it was a 'trusted' breed (if there is such a thing).

Comment 5
You cannot walk along the street with a loaded shotgun so why are these sub-normal morons allowed to parade their attack dogs in public, you only have to look at how most of them are straining on the lead to see how dangerous they are.

STUPID people steriotyping wound me up badly IDIOTS.
Rite rant over sorry peoples lol
Tys mummy
Tys mummy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Bad press Empty Re: Bad press

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14 2011, 14:21

I just cant comment i feel so angry at these pathetic un educated idiots!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14 2011, 14:23

~angry

And they don't even have the full facts yet! Really makes my blood boil!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Mon Feb 14 2011, 14:31

I know what you mean to me the police havnt even confirmed it was a staffy the police have just confirmed that there was a dog that mauled a woman and they were looking into it! To me the "big white dog" could be any bloody breed Boxer, Dalmation, American Bulldog, White Alsation but no it has to have been a staff these people make me laugh its perfetic and wound me up reading this this morning.
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14 2011, 14:43

When will they realise that staffs aren't particularly big? A big white dog sounds more like a cross breed or a white gsd etc. Why automatically a staff? And why do they assume that the owner is a moron?

Having been a staffy owner, I resent the implication that I'm a moronic oik!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Feb 14 2011, 14:50

Sorry, can't comment, just off to buy some papers and cans.

WHAT ABSOLUTE TW*TS
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Mon Feb 14 2011, 17:18

I try not to bother getting angry over these comments. In the estates a lot of Stafford owners are idiots and yes, they do hide behind the dogs. However living out in the sticks most of the people see Molly as a little bundle of fun.
It doesn't bother me any more, I can't let myself get angry over comments like those left on the article, they don't know anything, and they like to make themselves feel better by leaving "big" comments like that. Saying that Stafford owners hide behind they dogs is a load of Bull, when in fact they are the ones hiding behind a computer screen making such comments.
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Thu Feb 17 2011, 22:43

Thats just got me wound up reading it how can they call us below average intelligence owners and that they were probably buying ciggy papers and cans there the ones who aint inteligent i got bit by a shih tzu outside a shop doesnt matter what breed it is u dont go up and stroke it without an owner there i learnt my lesson
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by four leaf clover Mon Feb 21 2011, 16:39

Hmm, stereotyping much??!

I for one wouldn't describe myself as 'below average intelligence'.

The quote

'I bet it is dead good with kids though. That is the usual response from these slack jawed cretins' reallllllllllly gets my back up. Staffs ARE known for being good with children. I know mine is a superstar with my girls.

The posters of these comments seem to me the ones that are below average intelligence, as they havent seemed to do their research on the breed at all!
four leaf clover
four leaf clover
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Bad press Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Clover
Dog Gender(s) : 2 Females
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content