Help...Dry food!

3 posters

Go down

Help...Dry food! Empty Help...Dry food!

Post by princesslou Tue Feb 08 2011, 01:16

Hi

My head is scrambled with all the different types of dry dog food you can get. My two have been on bakers puppy since day 1 and i didnt relise till i started here how terrible it is. I have ordered a Autarky puppy from my local pet store, collect it next wed. I came to choose this from the reveiws iv seen on this forum and the web but what do you guys think. Paris seems fine (red) but Tyson (White) isnt really bulking out, he has got quite sensitive skin and has been in and out of vets for treatments.
princesslou
princesslou
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Paris & Tyson
Dog Gender(s) : M/F
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Help...Dry food! Empty Re: Help...Dry food!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08 2011, 07:31

Lou Milly has sensitive skin and she is on Wainwrights which I have found (fingers crossed) to be working for her. All dogs are different and what suits one dosen't suit another I think it is about trying to see what is best for your dogs. My head was scrambled with all the choices but both the vet and the pet store told me to try Wainwrights, before that she was on Royal Canin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08 2011, 08:10

Dog food on todays market has been known to cause many medical conditions so looking into other food options is a great idea.
I also feed wainwrights. Blue used to smell the house out and as soon as he started eating Wainwrights he stopped and seemed allot healthier. He was also fussy with food and brought allot back up. So I would also recommend Wainwrights, you get it from Pets at Home. It's their own brand and is cheaper than the normal price of this quality as they cut out the middle men.

Back to top Go down

Help...Dry food! Empty Thanks Guys

Post by princesslou Tue Feb 08 2011, 20:47

Thanks Guys

Its so hard when there is so much choice! and someone is always saying "Who was that!" in this house ha.
princesslou
princesslou

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Paris & Tyson
Dog Gender(s) : M/F
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Feb 08 2011, 20:51

Arr the smell thing I know well, Moos on Royal canin, so quality food, granted she is on a wet/dry mix but her bum stinks!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Feb 08 2011, 21:43

I feed kaiser wainwrights to he loves it and i have noticed a big improvement since feeding it him i had him on bakers at first then on iams which i didnt know was bad then after trying a few others wainwrights was the only one he would eat a full bowl of in a day other food he would go all day sometimes without eating but i have definately noticed with wainwrights how shiney his coat is and muscle growth
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down