Holiday

2 posters

Go down

Holiday Empty Holiday

Post by debtom Fri Oct 26 2012, 12:25

I am going away in two weeks time and it will be the first time of leaving Caley since we have had her and I'm dreading it. I know she will be OK, as I have great parents and my dad is coming to stay at my house and look after her so she will still have the comfort of her own home, he absolutely adores her that I'm afraid he will try and take her home with him when we get back Laughing

I'm worried she will pine for us even though she adores my dad as well, do you reckon she will really notice, or will it be me that will suffers the most. I feel my heart tugging already at the thought of leaving her for two weeks Sad
debtom
debtom
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Holiday Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Caley
Dog(s) Ages : Born 2 April 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 18

Back to top Go down

Holiday Empty Re: Holiday

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26 2012, 12:26

I think time is relative for them. She most likely always looks for you when you are gone but two hours or two weeks I think are the same to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26 2012, 12:54

Little routines during the day might make her look for you, but I'm sure she'll be ok. Just look forward to the greeting you'll get when you come home!

Last edited by Caryll on Fri Oct 26 2012, 12:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Fri Oct 26 2012, 13:37

She will be in her own home comfort and thats what counts, she will most likely get m ore attention off your dad too. Be ready to be licked to death when you come back Love Struck
Staffy lover
Staffy lover
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down