Please watch this, WARNING, Very upsetting

5 posters

Go down

Please watch this, WARNING, Very upsetting Empty Please watch this, WARNING, Very upsetting

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25 2012, 21:47

https://youtu.be/RzYhtJEyxVQ

Back to top Go down

Please watch this, WARNING, Very upsetting Empty Re: Please watch this, WARNING, Very upsetting

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25 2012, 23:17

It's just heartbreaking Crying or Very sad I wish I would learn not to watch these clips at work..

Back to top Go down

Please watch this, WARNING, Very upsetting Empty Re: Please watch this, WARNING, Very upsetting

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25 2012, 23:32

I'm in tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26 2012, 08:19

I also posted this to anoother site as theres quite a few breeders there, 28 views and not 1 comment Sad. I got into a debate about breeding on fb. I'll be 100% truthfull, When i began taking Kenny to some shows he got alot of interest for stud. I felt quite proud that people thought so much of him. He hasnt been used because i have mixed feelings on this. One minute i think , yes, i'll do it, then, when i see the amount of staffys in rescue, i think no way. I got talking to one lady and i really agree with her ethic's around breeding. All her dogs come with a life times guarentee that if anything goes wrong, she'll take them back. She's only ever had a few litters in many years. I belive that all breeding should stop for a while, give these unwanted dogs a chance. Then, when it resumes, in an ideal world i'd like to see there be so many tuff laws around keeping a dog, that alot of people, who currently over breed, wont want to bother, i know my ideas are un-realistic, but there needs to be change, I sent this video to DEFRA and my local AM, i just want to try and do something, like a petion for change. I need support anf guidence because i dont know where to begin Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Fri Oct 26 2012, 08:48

This has me in tears. You know a couple of months or so back, we were sitting outside a pub enjoying a drink with Pixee. There was another couple there also with a Staffy, a male. They said how pretty Pixee is, and asked if we would breed her. I was mad, but kept my cool and said no, she is a resuce dog and has been sprayed. Should have seen their faces!

Like you I wish something is done!
Staffy lover
Staffy lover
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26 2012, 09:21

Thanks for replying. In the fb debate, the rescue workers really hated all breeders, realistcally, breeding will never stop, but there needs to be tuff new laws around it. Because i said that, they think im pro-breeding, im not, just im aware that the only way to reduce the dogs in rescue is to tighten up laws around owning and breeding dogs. x

Back to top Go down

Post by PygmyParrot Fri Oct 26 2012, 11:01

I fully agree, I wish I knew how we could enforce this effectively. I hate humans sometimes, that video is too sad for words.
PygmyParrot
PygmyParrot

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Dexter
Dog(s) Ages : 3 approx
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Oct 26 2012, 11:28

I haven't watched the video, but I can guess at its content after reading the comments above. I dont know how many more tears will be shed on this subject Crying or Very sad
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by harlou Fri Oct 26 2012, 14:02

Yes it really gets to me i wish people would stop breeding staffies just for a few quid ,rotten greedy B*****DS
harlou
harlou
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Please watch this, WARNING, Very upsetting Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : OLLY
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26 2012, 15:26

I've sent a copy to Defra, i bet they wont care

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Nov 27 2012, 04:16

Very sad.

I went to the RSPCA a few weeks ago to see the vet for Harley.

It was heartbreaking. For goodness sake, I dont know why people dont de-sex their pets if they dont intend on breeding or showing.

Harley
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Harley
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down