Kathy
Jellytot
janey
jshrew
9 posters

Go down

Psycho cats! Empty Psycho cats!

Post by jshrew Thu Oct 18 2012, 03:12

Must be something in the water around here but a number of the local cats have no fear, one belonging to one of my neighbours thinks it is a dog, it chases and attacks all cats on sight but approaches all dogs and sniffs them I've seen it baffle a few dogs including Ledger but those that do follow their natural instinct get a claw swiped across their nose Laughing

Then yesterday afternoon we were walking the other way when as we passed one house there was a cat sat on one step Ledger doesn't actually pay much interest to cats and just kept walking but this cat just launched itself screaming down the path and through the front gate at us again nothing more than a baffled look from Ledger but said cat then prowled along behind us in a stalking walk until we got to the end of the road!

It all felt very odd but got me thinking what would happen if they had both started fighting? Both cats I have no doubt would cause damage to most dogs but then unless you saw it who would believe that a Staffy had been beaten up by a cat Laughing
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Psycho cats! Empty Re: Psycho cats!

Post by janey Thu Oct 18 2012, 09:26

Reminds me of the cravendale advert, imagine if cats had thumbs Laughing
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellytot Thu Oct 18 2012, 13:57

Brilliant... reminded me of this:

Excerpts from a Dog’s Daily Diary:

8:00 am – Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am – A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am – A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am – Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm – Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm – Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm – Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm – Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm – Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm – Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm – Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat’s Daily Diary:

Day 683 of my captivity:

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the floor.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a “good little hunter” I am. The audacity!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of “allergies.” I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow– but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released — and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded!

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe…for now…
Jellytot
Jellytot
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ralph
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:22

That is funny, but who is the happiest Laughing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTheStaffie Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:31

There's loads of cats where I live that have no fear either, Dragon got attacked by a cat once then i just made a weird noise and the cat ran away Laughing
DragonTheStaffie
DragonTheStaffie

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Dragon
Dog(s) Ages : DOB - 25-12-2010
Support total : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by goldie87 Thu Oct 18 2012, 16:39

Same thing happened to me yesterday, Zeus seen a cat and slowly walked up to it to have a sniff. Next thing you know, the cat jumps up and takes a swipe at Zeus!
goldie87
goldie87

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Zeus
Dog(s) Ages : 12
Support total : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Oct 24 2012, 00:16

My mate's cat, Cracker, has taught many a dog to respect cats.
My boy Marley met Cracker and decided to push the boundaries - he got swiped and developed a healthy respect after that. Laughing

I've also been opened up like a tin of beans by a cat, which sliced me from belly to chest. Surprised
Keith
Keith

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24 2012, 00:17

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ticklymac Wed Oct 24 2012, 03:06

Excerpts from a Cat’s Daily Diary: Laughing class!

Dont get me started on cats! i dont mind them, in fact used to have one but now i have a dog things have changed!
I just came home from work and got followed into my close by a kitten....a picked it up a few times and put it outside but the sly bugger kept gettin back in - close door closes far too slowly even when pushed and kitten was fast. It followed me upstairs, i bent down to pick it up and it jumped onto my shoulders and started purring!! so thought f*** it once i go upstairs get Diesel out it'l scarper!....
How wrong was i?? it sat on the top step and hissed, clawed the air and made sum demonic noises. Now Diesel just seems to want to play with every cat she meets...this cat did not want to play and tbh if the kitten attacked i dunno what diesel would do...if she fought back the kitten wouldnt have a chance it was tiny!
So i had to carry Diesel downstairs to get out. Then the wee thing was guarding the bottom of the stairs so i couldnt get back up, i tried making noises and stamping my feet to shift it, but well its 2am and i have moany neighbours as is! lol
So now the kitten is trapped in my close....went back out after putting diesel in but it just kept hissing at me and am not wantin attacked!!lol
Ticklymac
Ticklymac

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Diesel + Leroy
Dog(s) Ages : 17mnths - bout 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ male
Support total : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24 2012, 09:34

Cats are evil. I had a HUGE cat that would easily fend lexi off. Lexi is a cat killer so i know she would go for them if noone is around but she wouldn't go near this one, it was the same size as her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Wed Oct 24 2012, 10:48

Haha thats so funny!!! Laughing
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24 2012, 11:46

Jellytot wrote:Brilliant... reminded me of this:

Excerpts from a Dog’s Daily Diary:

8:00 am – Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am – A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am – A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am – Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm – Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm – Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm – Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm – Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm – Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm – Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm – Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat’s Daily Diary:

Day 683 of my captivity:

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the floor.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a “good little hunter” I am. The audacity!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of “allergies.” I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow– but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released — and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded!

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe…for now…

rolling on the floor thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down