Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies. They're softer than you think' campaign

3 posters

Go down

Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies. They're softer than you think' campaign Empty Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies. They're softer than you think' campaign

Post by BDCH Tue Oct 02 2012, 14:14

Hi everyone, have you heard about the Staffie campaign from the team here at Battersea? We're aiming to prove that they don't deserve their much-maligned repuation but WE WANT YOUR HELP!!

Sign up to support the campaign here - http://www.battersea.org.uk/dogs/staffies_theyre_softer_than_you_think/enewsletter.html

To find out more about the campaign log onto http://www.battersea.org.uk/dogs/staffies_theyre_softer_than_you_think/index.html

There's lots of fun ways you can get involved - sharing photos, videos, stories, downloading profile pictures for Facebook/Twitter, screensavers - even knitting your own Staffie toy.

Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies. They're softer than you think' campaign Knitte13

What do you think?
BDCH
BDCH
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

http://www.battersea.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies. They're softer than you think' campaign Empty Re: Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies. They're softer than you think' campaign

Post by Kathy Tue Oct 02 2012, 14:44

I think the little knitted Staffy is so adorable and almost as cuddley as the living one. Laughing
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies. They're softer than you think' campaign Empty Re: Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies. They're softer than you think' campaign

Post by janey Tue Oct 02 2012, 16:59

Its my screen saver thumbs up I can't knit but help out in other ways, great work guys not worthy
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 18:01

I've got the pattern and like you Janey got it as my screensaver but still not found anyone to knit me one yet Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down