Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING)

4 posters

Go down

Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING) Empty Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26 2012, 15:49

Have just read on FB about a dog that was set on fire by two young males (when i say young i mean teenage)

Has lost all it's fur and has severe burns.

I'm shocked.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Hayley on Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING) Empty Re: Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING)

Post by Thomos 2 Mon Aug 27 2012, 00:45

poor dog, it makes me sick, these aren't human beings they are moronic little imbeciles. Whats the punishment then... another bit of community service? I know what i'd like to do to them. >Smile
Thomos 2
Thomos 2
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : enzo & enya
Dog(s) Ages : 6months
Dog Gender(s) : male & female
Support total : 70

Back to top Go down

Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING) Empty Re: Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27 2012, 05:43

I really don't understand what goes through peoples heads and why so many people think to do something like that to an animal Crying or Very sad there are stories all the time in the papers and that's just the ones that are reported Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27 2012, 08:35

we just live in some horrible times and I wouldnt mind betting that early exposure to some of the more violent horror movies and video games play a large part in the minds of these kids, though I think you have to have something wrong going on up there to start with, maybe experience of abuse in the home or witnessing abuse in the home etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27 2012, 13:01

Sorry for the graphic images. This is poor Codie.

Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING) 378325_409397925775334_2037076679_n
Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING) 545913_409397939108666_903156474_n
Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING) 293301_409397949108665_1028145337_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27 2012, 13:11

My heart just sunk. Hate people sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27 2012, 22:54

Unbelievable response to this story, nearly 16,000 likes on Facebook in one day. Whoever did this better be scared, the pitch forks are out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28 2012, 04:50

Oh my god, the poor thing Sad is the dog expected to make a recovery, or no?

The problem with animal cruelty is that people don't get punished for it really. I don't even agree with punishment being the response for crimes, I believe more in rehabilitation. But anyway...people think that because it's an animal, the sentence should be less, when in reality, a lot of effort should be put into keeping an eye on the person responsible and helping them with whatever problems they must have to do such things. Many, if not most, serial killers start off on animals, afterall. I remember reading about these two guys from the Ukraine who recorded a video of them torturing some man, and before that they'd take pictures of them after killing animals. So...even to people who see animals as inferior to humans, it should be taken seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Aug 28 2012, 11:34

It's just sickening. I can think of a very good punishment for them, do the same to them and leave them to get on with it. These people are not fit to walk the earth.

Thank goodness that someone was around and took the poor creature to the vets and it was able to get the medical treatment it needed. The dog will hopefully make a good recovery but will probably be both mentally and physically scarred for life.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by roz w Wed Aug 29 2012, 00:27

well i wasnt expecting that. unbelievable how people can do this sort of thing , that poor dog ...
roz w
roz w
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Dog set on fire (GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Trouble
Dog(s) Ages : 4 yrs
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29 2012, 06:06

so sad , hope the poor little bugger comes through it ok and that at some poin they catch the little b***ards

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantel Wed Aug 29 2012, 09:37

That is beyond horrible. I cannot fathom the extent of cruelty that some people will go to. These people have no heart and at the same time it breaks mine. I'm speechless....
Chantel
Chantel

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Maska & Loki
Dog(s) Ages : Maska 1 year and a bit & Loki 6 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31 2012, 12:17

Little cody is apprently not doing very well. Nearly 42k people on FB now, and thousands of pounds raised for her vet care. Its so nice to see so many people appalled by this, there is a huge hunt on here for the scum that did it. Its also refreshing to see lots of lovely pics of cody with her family, you can tell she is a much loved pet Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down