Cat has put itself on a RAW diet ****Warning Graphic*****

3 posters

Go down

Cat has put itself on a RAW diet ****Warning Graphic***** Empty Cat has put itself on a RAW diet ****Warning Graphic*****

Post by Guest Tue May 07 2013, 21:11

Not sure if anyone remembers but I got a phone call yesterday off the Mrs as one of the cats decided to bring a live rat through the cat flap into the kitchen. Well not to be out done, my other cat Smudge brought a live rabbit.
Killed it in the kitchen and ate it Laughing She ripped the ears off opened the head and went straight for the brains the sick puppy.
A couple of pics below.
Warning Graphic
Notice the white paws in the corner. That was the one who brought the live rat in yesterday, sat watching. sick
Cat has put itself on a RAW diet ****Warning Graphic***** Smudge10

Cat has put itself on a RAW diet ****Warning Graphic***** Smudge11

When this cat finished the white one went in and fished it off

Back to top Go down

Cat has put itself on a RAW diet ****Warning Graphic***** Empty Re: Cat has put itself on a RAW diet ****Warning Graphic*****

Post by Guest Tue May 07 2013, 21:18

sick eeeewwww gross, looks like they enjoyed it though Smile

Back to top Go down

Cat has put itself on a RAW diet ****Warning Graphic***** Empty Re: Cat has put itself on a RAW diet ****Warning Graphic*****

Post by Guest Tue May 07 2013, 21:21

Mrs phoned me and said what should I do they eating i now. I said in future feed them Laughing
The Mrs has now set the cat flap to outgoing only Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07 2013, 21:24

Aw, poor rabbit Sad good hunter your cat is though, to catch and drag home a rabbit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07 2013, 21:44

Looks like a baby rabbit, which would explain why your cat was able to catch it.

Ah, well - saved on your feeding bills!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07 2013, 21:57

My OH phoned me once screaming at 3 in the morning when I was away as our cat had woke her up outside and when she let it in it was carrying a baby rabbit whivh it let go and ther rabbit did 2 laps of the kitchen and keeled over , what should I do ?

Put it in the bin and go back to bed , oh and turn off your phone so i can get som esleep , goodnight Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07 2013, 22:05

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07 2013, 22:16

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue May 07 2013, 22:19

Awww no! Watership down Sad
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07 2013, 22:29

Ooops erm no Janey this isn't one from watership down. This is the evil bunny from winnie the pooh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07 2013, 22:43

Awesome photos Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by asa-james Tue May 07 2013, 23:26

my neighbours cat once brought in 7 live rabbits in one night. he came down the next morning to a very satisfied cat and 7 confused rabbits wondering where the hell they were.

and going for the brains? your cat has zombie tendencies i think Laughing
asa-james
asa-james

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08 2013, 05:47

Omg rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08 2013, 07:56

Mrs set the cat la one way yesterday. Went out this morning and rabbit body parts are on my door step I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08 2013, 07:57

rolling on the floor sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08 2013, 10:31

mike if the cat carries on like that next doors hutch going to be empty Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08 2013, 10:33

Warren wrote:mike if the cat carries on like that next doors hutch going to be empty Blushing

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
Lucky for me Wazza they breed like rabbits

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed May 08 2013, 11:09

Rocky could have had several young rabbits on this mornings walk, they were everywhere in the woods, I'm sure had I let go of the lead he would have found them sick
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08 2013, 17:50

Kathy wrote:Rocky could have had several young rabbits on this mornings walk, they were everywhere in the woods, I'm sure had I let go of the lead he would have found them sick

Just think how much your would save on feeding him Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down