hi could anyone help me on new collars

3 posters

Go down

hi could anyone help me on new collars Empty hi could anyone help me on new collars

Post by tasha29 Wed Jan 05 2011, 00:10

i was wondering if anyone could help im forever buying collars for my dogs can anyonr suggest any decent collars that are handwearing comfortable and will last pics of my dogs will be uploaded as we got our blue boy today his called levi Smile

tasha29
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : lola and lexi
Dog Gender(s) : females
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

hi could anyone help me on new collars Empty Re: hi could anyone help me on new collars

Post by janey Wed Jan 05 2011, 00:26

I got mine from pets at home. We had to get a bigger one, she grew out of hers quickly, and all the ones there where rather too thick/ hard leather for her. So got a panther print fabric one (yes doesn't sound great!!) but it still fits after 9 months as its adjustable, soft and cute lol Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

hi could anyone help me on new collars Empty Re: hi could anyone help me on new collars

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05 2011, 08:28

www.dog-games.co.uk

The fleece ones are brilliant! Rocco has the full set, collar, harness & lead and I am goin to get the fullset fo the othr two. Dixie has the harness, but really need to get her the collar too cos her collar is rubbing her.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Wed Jan 05 2011, 10:41

Molly's been through 5 collars in 10 months, she's currently on a half check from Pets at Home, she had a plain leather one, but snapped the d-ring off it pulling to get to a friends house.
She also has a 'trekking' collar, see the avatar, but it's a bit big and chunky, so we mainly use it just for taking her outside.

Have a look at pets at home, they have a massive range, also try your local 'family' run pet shops, they usually have a larger range in and aren't limited to certain brands.
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05 2011, 10:44

Mine both have leather ones but i also have a ezydog one which i found really good x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05 2011, 11:32

I use a half-check for Dempsey cause he has a funny way of suddenly jerking his head & most collars come off!

I've ordered a fleece one, though, as I'm told that they don't slip so easily on short fur - we'll see.

Dempsey also has a fleece harness because the one we had before (webbing) rubbed his fur off & irritated his chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05 2011, 12:54

im using as ezydog collar at the minute just got it at christmas seems vgoog hopfully will get plenty wear out of it as its his fourth collar in 5 months

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05 2011, 15:24

Cairo has loads,but ezydog from pets at home are good if you want to get one from a store.Shes had one for ages and its never been any problem.I just throw it in the washing machine when it gets dirty.There made form the same material as diving suits i believe,so they are good if your dog likes going swimming,as they dry in seconds.And they come in loads of different colours too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05 2011, 16:01

Lisa & Cairo wrote:Cairo has loads,but ezydog from pets at home are good if you want to get one from a store.Shes had one for ages and its never been any problem.I just throw it in the washing machine when it gets dirty.There made form the same material as diving suits i believe,so they are good if your dog likes going swimming,as they dry in seconds.And they come in loads of different colours too

your right there lisa there made from neoprean memphises is a lush combat one suits him down to the ground+the thing i liked was there a good 4"of ajustment in it so it should last him a good long time Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05 2011, 17:03

Ezydog harness and collars here too, they also heave leather ones but ezydog definately better i'd say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down