Non pull harness

Go down

Non pull harness Empty Non pull harness

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03 2012, 20:43

Hi I have had a lot of probs with Lily pulling. I have used a halti successfully but have felt guilty cos if she is play fighting Lola on the lead when on a walk I have to pull it so tight it makes an indentation in her cute, litttle nose to control her. Also if she sees another dog and pulls she is so strong I would think it would hurt her. I have just bought a non pull harness by the Halti people. It looks really flimsy but it is really good. It does control her pulling. Has anyone else tried this if so could you let me know what you think? Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Non pull harness Empty Re: Non pull harness

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03 2012, 20:45

I don't like harnesses - just me, not criticizing! I think the no-pull ones are better as they have a front ring (I take it that's what you have?) and they control the pull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03 2012, 20:57

I like a collar too. I have done a lot of work with Lily on her ezydog normal collar, stopping when she pulls etc. I bought a big chain link lead which seemed to absorb some of the pull. She is fine on this when she is out alone with me, it's when I take the 2 of them out the fun starts! I don't want to walk them separately. Why don't you like harnesses Caryll?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03 2012, 20:59

I don't feel I have enough control over the business end - the nice, large, white razor-sharp teeth! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03 2012, 21:09

The business end isn't too bad with other dogs it's the girls sometimes on the way home from a walk (always on the way home) they can start snarling and rolling around together getting in a right old tangle. Embarrassing me in front of the general public!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03 2012, 21:29

Chiara wrote:The business end isn't too bad with other dogs it's the girls sometimes on the way home from a walk (always on the way home) they can start snarling and rolling around together getting in a right old tangle. Embarrassing me in front of the general public!

Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03 2012, 22:31

To flimsy for Chance he'd snap it, as he has with a few collars, leads anyway, when he wants to go somewhere Rolling Eyes

I personally use a dogmatic and double ended lead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down