I've got a hard decision to make too- Men's version

4 posters

Go down

I've got a hard decision to make too- Men's version  Empty I've got a hard decision to make too- Men's version

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:07

Bed or 1 more beer ????????????? thinking

Back to top Go down

I've got a hard decision to make too- Men's version  Empty Re: I've got a hard decision to make too- Men's version

Post by janey Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:09

Beer Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

I've got a hard decision to make too- Men's version  Empty Re: I've got a hard decision to make too- Men's version

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:10

Do what men do best.....multitask and take the beer to bed thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:11

Beer in bed!! Just make sure you sit down to pee Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:16

Think i'd already opened it before i got the first reply . Some things you need the forum for and somethings you've just got to stand up on your own 2 feet for , actually I could sit down on the bog and have a beer thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:17

Good decision

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:20

Or you could have a beer in bed while going the toilet Surprised
Multi Multi Tasking
While litening to your wife shouting at you while also ducking out of the way of the frying pan

Multi Multi Multi Multi tasking........us men are talented

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Jun 15 2012, 00:09

Why not just pour the beer down the toilet and cut out the middle man Big Grin
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15 2012, 10:51

kathytake2 wrote:Why not just pour the beer down the toilet and cut out the middle man Big Grin

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15 2012, 11:01

kathytake2 wrote:Why not just pour the beer down the toilet and cut out the middle man Big Grin

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Jun 15 2012, 14:38

Beer needs to pass through a human filter, otherwise it is just wrong. Livers were intended for this purpose.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15 2012, 14:44

bbimson wrote:

Beer needs to pass through a human filter, otherwise it is just wrong. Livers were intended for this purpose.

I'll second that , apparently the filter has problems if it is not used regularly as well (apparently it clogs without constant flow ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Jun 15 2012, 14:47

davemck3834 wrote:
bbimson wrote:

I'll second that , apparently the filter has problems if it is not used regularly as well (apparently it clogs without constant flow ???

Yeah, like a car, needs to be well oiled and never allowed to dry out. Dried liver is a very bad thing! Remember that even if you don't remember anything else I say.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15 2012, 15:05

bbimson wrote:

Yeah, like a car, needs to be well oiled and never allowed to dry out. Dried liver is a very bad thing! Remember that even if you don't remember anything else I say.

I think that will stay in my mind as quote of the month Ben Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Fri Jun 15 2012, 18:31

Go the double, do both Wink
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down