Tys mummy
Ben
katie&enzo
janey
Kathy
bobs
16 posters

Go down

Has your staffie got any fettishes? Empty Has your staffie got any fettishes?

Post by bobs Sat Jun 09 2012, 10:53

Shaz here. If Sophie can do a runner with something it is shoes, socks, and ahem underwear and she actively seeks out tissues from pockets. She eyes up her prey and goes in for the kill, grabbing it and running as fast as she can with a sexy bum wiggle and a waggly tail. Laughing Laughing Laughing

She doesn't show any interest in stealing anything else whatsoever obviously food aside.

Has your pooch got any particular fancies in what they steal?
bobs
bobs
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sophie
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Has your staffie got any fettishes? Empty Re: Has your staffie got any fettishes?

Post by Kathy Sat Jun 09 2012, 10:59

Socks, shoes, boots, people's hearts Love Struck

Rocky also has a fettish for blonde ladies Blushing Whenever we are out for a walk we have to stop for the ladies to make a fuss of him kiss batting eyelashes

Last edited by kathytake2 on Sat Jun 09 2012, 11:21; edited 1 time in total
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Has your staffie got any fettishes? Empty Re: Has your staffie got any fettishes?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 11:08

Suki will steal anything she thinks will get out attention. She is also insistant on meeting anyone under the age of 5

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jun 09 2012, 11:20

kathytake2 wrote: people hearts Love Struck

Deffo this Love Struck
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by katie&enzo Sat Jun 09 2012, 11:42

Enzo likes socks shoes underwear anything he can get in his mouth basically. Mostly when he's excited. xx
katie&enzo
katie&enzo
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Enzo
Dog(s) Ages : 3 and half
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 13:09

Bella has a thing for shoelaces. She doesn't chew the shoes at all but she loves unlacing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 13:12

Tilly has the cow fetish as she loves to chew on grass
Tommy has a blood fetish , nibbled Jo's face last night and drew blood , this morning decided to give my toes a big lick then ban , sank his teeth into my big toe, damn did I scream loud Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 13:51

Ears they both have a thing for snogging ears -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Sat Jun 09 2012, 14:23

ella wrote:Ears they both have a thing for snogging ears -_-

Yes! Frosty and tennis balls. monte, anything frosty has. Piggy, sleep I guess.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 15:17

Anything I value if I am not paying him any attention. Special affection for tissue products.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Sat Jun 09 2012, 17:25

Ty loves socks and my underwear inc bras doesnt touch the other halfs underwear though thinking emply ciggy packets and bottles he like shredding stuff little monster.
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 17:27

my 2 love toilet rolls and tissues!!
when Winston comes inside I hear his nose push and snuffle against the loo door to check if it is properly closed!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 17:29

anything and everything!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackieb Sat Jun 09 2012, 17:45

lego !

the nightmares ive had trying to get diesel to leave my sons lego alone - she wont swallow it but like chewing it until its unidentifiable lol

and puppy Tank - has to be socks ! OR anything that Diesel happens to be chewing lol
Jackieb
Jackieb
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Diesel & Tank
Dog(s) Ages : Diesel - May 2011. Tank - March 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Girl & Boy
Support total : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 18:06

Lexi won't give a baseball back. She doesn't bother with toys at all but if you throw the baseball he runs off and hides it. Then forgets about it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by kate32 Sat Jun 09 2012, 20:15

My 2 generally want what the other has, as soon as one stops chewing the other nicks it! They both have a thing about sitting on your knee if you're sat on the floor and scooby has to be right under the duvet where as maisy just likes her head under..... They're funny with there little ways arnt they Big Grin
kate32
kate32
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : maisy n scooby
Dog(s) Ages : 2 n 3
Dog Gender(s) : female n male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by kate32 Sat Jun 09 2012, 20:22

The Hoover's another one, scooby will attack the hoover as soon as you turn it on, and the lawn mower! Maisy goes for the nozel on the Hoover and sweeping brushes Smile
kate32
kate32

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : maisy n scooby
Dog(s) Ages : 2 n 3
Dog Gender(s) : female n male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by kelpie Sat Jun 09 2012, 20:43

Rolo goes absolutely nuts over his stainless steel food bowl... when its empty he picks it up.. legs it into the lounge, and then starts scratching it, flipping it up and over... crying at it... scratching and sliding it all over the floor and generally going nuts with it.... we now pick it up as soon as he finishes his dinner as he's totally obsessed with it! doh
kelpie
kelpie
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Has your staffie got any fettishes? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rolo
Dog(s) Ages : 2 1/2 years old
Support total : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 20:54

Cairo is obsessed with plastic bottles.Take her to the park and she runs about looking for an old one on the grass,then runs to me begging me for one,so i have to treck round and help her find one lol.I try to save plastic bottles at home now just to take one with us so she can play with it.She only likes them when shes at the park though,she isnt bothered about them at home hee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by roz w Sat Jun 09 2012, 21:34

socks , plastic coat hangers which he is very good at stealing but for obvious reasons get confiscated but i can never get them before he has crunched them in half , my feet , and anyones mouth .that tongue just has to get right in there sick and plastic bottles
roz w
roz w
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Has your staffie got any fettishes? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Trouble
Dog(s) Ages : 4 yrs
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by eskidavies Sun Jun 10 2012, 18:32

sox got a nasty habit off trying to drink the hose pipe when its full blast,resulting in chocking and gaging,also she has a fetish for licking horses snouts which some may have seen in the vid section
eskidavies
eskidavies

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : sox
Dog Gender(s) : bitch
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Karen* Sun Jun 10 2012, 20:37

Mia has a fetish for important documents!! Like my Bank log on details or my proof of no claims bonus!

Other than that it's socks shoes underwear cardboard plastic bottles her brush lol she just likes being naughty to be honest!!
*Karen*
*Karen*

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 13 July 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Lady
Support total : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10 2012, 23:07

Mazda - food she'd hang from the light shade for food Laughing or a squeky too which clearly MUST die a painful death of 10000 pieces

Kodi - anything Maz touches and pot pourier (spelling?) ive got a bowl on the coffee table in the middle of the living room he grabs it and runs at 300mph >Smile or anything my 3yr old touches shoes, coats, dolls ...........they all go to "his corner" in the garden lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Mon Jun 11 2012, 10:56

Pixee does this under bum run with socks then drops them, so funny! Got a thing for cardboard boxes, plastic bottles, ever been caught with one of my bras by son Laughing . Goes for anybodys football at wits end

Edit to say she also attacks the hoover, brooms, the lawnmover when I take it out into garden, but I have to lock her in the house when I mow.
Staffy lover
Staffy lover

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by hutton.1986 Fri Jun 15 2012, 12:20

Becks and Stella Like knickers and socks. Only my underwear but i've been told it's something to do with female hormones although i don't understand why Stella takes them unless it's because of Becks doing it. They also like paper, stick on floor tiles, Becks used to rip chunks out of my rug. My friend has 2 staffies and they like plaster! She has really big holes on the wall where ther bed was and every time they have it filled the dogs eat it!
hutton.1986
hutton.1986
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Becks and Stella
Dog(s) Ages : 7 months and 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsxg Sat Jun 16 2012, 02:54

Lola's also got a thing for ears and big wet doggy kisses! Smile
mrsxg
mrsxg

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog(s) Ages : 6yrs
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 28

http://[url=http://pitapata.com][img]http://pdgf.pitapata.com/re

Back to top Go down

Post by micheled Sat Jun 16 2012, 03:31

1) shoes--or more precisely, the little thing on the end of the shoelace, is that called a grommet?
2) toilet paper rolls
3) paper towels (try cleaning up a spill)
4) bras (but not any other type of undergarment, and only bras with hooks--not pull-on sports bras--is this TMI?
5) mulch/wood chips

She got hold of a tiny dead frog in the yard the other day. Got it away from her and threw it into the bushes. Somehow she found it again, I again took it away and this time threw it in the trash. She sniffed around the kitchen for hours pining for it.

micheled
micheled

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16 2012, 09:33

Tommy quite simply anything he can get his hands on thay he senses he shouldn't have Laughing Including Tilly's ears Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down