Tyson checking in:

4 posters

Go down

Tyson checking in: Empty Tyson checking in:

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 18:21

Hello again all my friends. Its been awhile since I was able to get my paws on this thing when my hoomin was not looking. Poor old duck is making her dinner. I have had mine so I am chilled. How are you all doing? A special hello to my girls Izzy and Kita. Always like hearing about you gals. Of course I did'nt forget about Jack, Stanley, Hooch (and Tara even if she is that other breed), Jack, Tilly (another of my girls), Winston, Jethro, Moo (also my girl), billy, Zena, Sam, other Billie, Romeo, Kenny and that bad * Dempsey. I know I have left a whole heap of you out but my friends list has got so big its hard to remember everyone but please remember I follow all your stories everyday.

I have been away from home this month. We were in the car for so long that I sort of knew we were not gooing to school. We stopped in lots of places with very strange smell and sights just long enough to get my business done and have a drink and eventually we got to a very strange house. I ran all over sniffing and smelling things I had never smelled before. Later we wnt for a walk to a very funny park. There was so much soft stuff and it was hard to run on and there was lots of water but it was moving. It was great to run and splash in the water but it was really hard to catch the moving water especially since it was too deep to just run at them.
It was just like my sand pit but sooo much bigger and I had a lot of fun digging and rolling in it. My hoomins feet kept disappearing when the water ran away and I had to dig them out.

This place was so weird. There were dogs in trees. i kid you not. Very weird because they walked like me but then they climbed in trees and jumped from branch to branch. I tried really hard to catch them but they were too high in the trees and I swear I heard them laugh so I had to just stare and bark as best I could.

Oops here she comes so I better go. Love to hear from you all.

See ya - Tyson

Back to top Go down

Tyson checking in: Empty Re: Tyson checking in:

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 18:55

Hello Tyson, what a great time you had did your human take any pics

Billy
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon May 28 2012, 19:07

Laughing sounds like you had a great car journey thing! I went to the big sand pit too! It didn't have swinging dogs, that would be neat. I wonder why mum hasn't got one in the park we usually go too, I like it and thinks that she should. Maybe next time we can meet in the sandpit, I'd like to have a play, I'll even share my stick, but not for too long because its mine!

Its nice to here from you Ty, I have to go, mum was outside, she likes to sit in the sun like I do, I never understand why she never has a back wiggle though, I love doing that.

Bark ya laters Big Grin

janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon May 28 2012, 19:28

Yo Ty, its Rocky here, sounds like you has a great time while away on your hols. I've been to school myself lately to make my English speaking a bit better, ohh ye I'm almost fluent now my Mum says, whatever fluent is I've not come across that word yet.

Dogs in trees yey that sounds very odd to me too, did you get any pictures of these animals ??

Sounds like you hit the beach dude, did you catch up with any surfing babes?? I know that we can do the surfing thing too I've seen it on TV.

dont forget the suncream for when you are in the sun and you must wear shades too man.

Gotta go now hoomins on the prowl Laughing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 22:09

Hey Tyson , got to be quick as Dad will kill me if he catches me on the computer , he says its only for him and doesn't even let my hoomin (like that one) sister on it. I think these dogs sound great where you were. My dad takes me to some place most days where they have little dogs with little front legs and massive bushy tails, tried catching them all different ways by just running straight in , by watching from afar but never get there they are just way too quick at running up them trees. Pleased you enjoyed your holiday , I'm going on another one soon , it's the farm where we were last time where I get to say hi to the horses and chickens and alpacas and pigs and .... let's just say there were lots of animals. Apparently my dad has been out today and I heard him telling my mam that I'm going to have a little brother soon , a ginger one (or was it red I can't remember) anyways it will be a baby and do loads of 1's and 2's all ove the house like I used to when I was a baby but I suppose they will expect me to look after him, if he's my brother then I suppose I better had. Got to go now , but I really think at some point we should discuss our relationship as you seem to have way too many "girls" for my liking
ciao Love Struck Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Tue May 29 2012, 01:25

hey pups

I got to play in some of that moving water the other day unlike the stuff on my usual walk it didn't keep coming at me! it would run away. I tried to catch some of it, it didn't taste so good! There were little bits of sand pits to run on but it was mostly stones it made me laugh watching mom trying to walk on them in her foot board things

I also got a stalker while I was there some girl staffy came up, she was nice and mom let me off lead to play as we were getting on well but she kept following me it was all a bit much so soon I mean we had only just met! Then I found the bestest stick to pull apart but because I'd touched it she wanted to touch it too. I mean seriously I found it, its mine so I told her to go away

We were out for ages I wanted to stay out even longer 'cause it was so fun there but mom was changing colour so we came home.

Wow Tyson dogs in trees maybe they could teach me how to get up in one I tried the other day as one of those shouty squirrels called at me to chase him then ran up a tree and was teasing me about not being able to catch him,

Ooh I think its bedtime, mom is going to the door in the food room where she gets my chew from

gotta g.....
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29 2012, 14:49

Hey all. Great to catch up. Moo, would love to play sticks with you. Tilly, so cool you getting a brother. My hoomin keeps talking about one but she says I must learn to behave first as she could'nt deal with two of us. Rocky, there were no babes. Just a few pavement sweepers who were not interested in playing with me. Here are some pictures of these dogs. I think my hoomin called them 'minkies'
Tyson checking in: IMG_1428
Tyson checking in: IMG_1427
Tyson checking in: IMG_1439-1

Hey ledger, you are so lucky to get stalked. Only one real nice Staffie girl living near me called Lilly and she doesnt come and play so much at the park anymore.

Hope to hear from you others out there!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue May 29 2012, 14:51

Wow, they look like the grey things I chase but with more fluff on em!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu May 31 2012, 02:23

Dude, our dad has been hogging the machine. Just saw your note and wanted to give a shout out to our boy out there in Afrika. Those dogs are crazy! They have stupid swollen lips! I'd like to sink my gob into that! Well, hopefully our dad will take us somewhere cool too sometime, but I don't think we have a chance to see dogs like them. Cool that your hoomin is looking out for your r&r. Sometimes I wonder if they really appriciate us. I mean, sure they take us for multiple walks every day, get us treats, play with us and all and feed us pretty good, but we need to be pampered. Just the kinda guys we are. Hang tough over there.

Monte, Frost and the big bad Piggy
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31 2012, 03:41

I tink I'm reawdy 4 my next walk. My daddy watcin TV though. Maybe I should do someting bad to get his attention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31 2012, 05:14

woof woof ( howdy doody there. ).Jethro here...

I just heard a thunderstorm rumbling in the distance..beauty !! lets see how much I can play up for this one! I enjoy seeing my mummy and daddy tearing their hair out in desperation... at wits end Mum has the thundershirt out ready to put on me..I will try my best to fight the calming effect it has on me... >Smile
She just gave me some cooked turkey mince and my pesky young brother Winston some raw mince as he loves raw food...well personally I have never eaten raw food..I refuse too I demand it cooked with vegies and gravy ( and I get it too!! ) but just for hells sake I just went outside and started eating his raw food! I feel sick now...my mum was in shock as I shovelled it in! I just didn't want him to eat it!! Laughing He gets enough things now!!
I am enjoying seeing what all my chums are getting up to around the globe...Bye for now.
Jethro ( grand pooh bah! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31 2012, 15:18

Yo! Jethro my man! Good to hear from you again. Is always nice to keep up with stuff happing to my US cousin Monte with Frosty and little Piggy. Man she is cute!

Keep well ya all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down