Tyson here - checking in

5 posters

Go down

Tyson here - checking in Empty Tyson here - checking in

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22 2012, 18:43

Hiya Russell, Winston, Jethro, my girls Kita & Izzy, Vinnie and Skye, Monte and Frosty, Romeo, Stanley, Hooch and Tara, Romeo, Billy, Jack, Dempsey, Monty, Suki, Herman, Blue, Moo, Lemmy and Lottie, Zena, Sam, Billie, Ty & Kaos, Charlie and all you others I can’t think of right now………..
It’s been awhile since I was able to catch up with you. Hope your adventures have been happy and many. Ma has been a bit busy with work and she does spend time banging away on this thing a lot.
I get to go for walks early in the morning and in the afternoons. Our walks late in the day are full of adventure (well, as much as you can get in the city). We usually walk after the normal thunderstorms to stop which is great. It makes it cool and I love splish splashing in the puddles along the way, especially the big one at the top of the Zoo sports grounds. That one comes up to my chest and I love to hit it at full tilt. I can tell ma likes it too because she shrieks a lot as I pull her behind me.
On Monday, when we were about 2 km from home, the water came from the sky in buckets. Ma was surprised and muttered about leaving her raincoat behind and being a drowned rat. Her shoes were skwishing as we went along and I swear I head her growl. There was so much water that the roadways were like rivers and I had so much fun plunging in to cross. That crazy water really moves fast. I have tried to catch it but it just disappears into a hole at the end of the road.
Yesterday, ma put my backpack on for our walk. She Packed her raincoat into it and off we went. I am not sure I like it too much but I do feel quite useful l. We went to play in the park after and ma took it off. Was great to see my other mates but then it started to rain again so we went home.
I wanted to go and play again today when we got back from walking but ma was not interested. I tried my best whining and moaning and even gave her my best hang dog face but no go. She is making my dinner now so I had better sign off.
Looking forward to hearing about your week so far
Talk Soon………….Tyson

Back to top Go down

Tyson here - checking in Empty Re: Tyson here - checking in

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22 2012, 18:51

Geeeeze Tyson, you can talk just as much as yer ma :p Love Struck

Monty almost checked in last night to say something, he was walking over my keyboard, and all he managed to say was //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

But I don't think there were any dogs checked in to chat back his language.

Hope you enjoy your dinner boy !!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Feb 22 2012, 19:02

Hi Ty. Sounds like you and Ma have had rather a lot of the the nasty wet stuff! We had some wet stuff today. I don't see mum as much as I'd like but she was off from the horrible thing that she calls work, she is usually grumbling about it but today we spent the day together.

She took me to a friends house this morning, they had a garden! I don't have one so I tend to go a bit loopy in others, found a football, for some reason they wheren't impressed when I bought the shreds of it in someing along the lines of it was a kids fav one oh well I had fun and they didn't take it away!

Then we went for a walk along the river, we always go to a place where mum stays for half hour, she drinks this funny pink stuff but I get to play with sticks with lots of other human friends! Mum says it gives her some peace when other people are playing with me, I don't really care when I have a stick.

Then we went and met my mate Ralph, mum said his dad was at work so it so cool being just me mum and Ralph, we bundled each other for ages and got really muddy!

I'm a bit tired now as we dropped Ralph home and then I had to walk home too!

That was my day, I like it when mums not at work Xx

janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Wed Feb 22 2012, 19:11

Wow Tyson that sounds like your having a fantastic time! We wish our daddio would let us go into the water, but he always walks too far away. What is wrong with him. Your lady sounds so much cooler! Anyhow, our week is pretty normal except our people all stayed home Monday, which we really really really appriciate them doing for us. They kept talking about it being a holly day but we didn't see any holly at all. I think they must have had some bad food (they obviously should have let us taste test it for them - we offer and offer and they refuse us so often)! We went for our walkies and got to play in the park. We love chasing the ball (actually, Monte (Frosty typing here) likes to chase me while I chase the ball, then he steals it from me... errr!). We got all muddy, which we thought looked nice, but dad didn't even let us walk in the house. He says we have to be clean... wth? Anyways, pretty normals stuff really. The only real new thing is our mealtime changed. Woot woot! We like to eat and now we do that in the middle of the day and let me tell you, much better than waiting till dinner. Maybe they will get the hint and give it to us earlier?!

Hope your city is a fun place to walk and splash! Have a great sleep. We are going to go nap till lunch...<yawn>

Your buds in the Americas Monte and Frosty (but don't forget, I did the typing while Monte did the fluffing... Frost)
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22 2012, 19:29

Maria,believe me it is really hard to talk more than my ma....haha.
So good to hear from you Moo. Glad you and Ralph had a good afternoon.
Monte is really lucky to have you now Frosty. I wish I had a friend to play with all day. I do try and take the ball away from my mates atthe park but then nobody wants to chase me to get it so I just drop it. I forgot to show you a picture of me in my backpack. I moved when ma took it.Tyson here - checking in Johannesburg-20120221-00148

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22 2012, 20:48

Hi Tyson! My mum wanted to put one of those back pack things on me, but it kinda got chewed up one evening when she wasn't looking - don't know how that happened! Wink

The only wet-stuff-from-the-sky we've had recently has been when I've been asleep on the sofa so I didn't get wet. Mumkeeps saying something about me going 'in-the-shower' but I've got away with it so far!

Other doggies don't like playing with me at the park. Sad Mum says it's because I pin them down, but I have to show them who's boss, don't I?

Dempsey.

Back to top Go down

Post by standupforstaffies123 Wed Feb 22 2012, 23:07

Ooooohh, backpack, that looks fun. Dunno why Loz wont get me one! :s oh well! Im jealous, I LOVE WATER! We went for a two hour walk today with my friend Charlie.
Licks and woofs.... Millie
standupforstaffies123
standupforstaffies123
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Millie and Casey
Dog Gender(s) : Both girls
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Feb 22 2012, 23:12

Are you lot mental ? confused ....... Laughing
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Feb 22 2012, 23:13

Andy wrote:Are you lot mental ? confused ....... Laughing

A little Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Wed Feb 22 2012, 23:18

Andy wrote:Are you lot mental ? confused ....... Laughing

Andy, we spend hours on a dog forum and yet you ask the question?
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Feb 23 2012, 09:00

Correct Ben ... but when our dogs start havin conversations on here, I think it may be time to back away from the screen for an hour Laughing

(I'm only jealous ... Max cant type yet Rolling Eyes ) .................. COOKOO!!!
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 09:14

Andy wrote:

(I'm only jealous ... Max cant type yet Rolling Eyes ) .................. COOKOO!!!

billy cant either

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 10:07

lynne wrote:
Andy wrote:

billy cant either

rolling on the floor
Laughing

Of course Tyson is the most brilliant dog in the world....................... batting eyelashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 10:59

lynne wrote:
Andy wrote:

billy cant either

rolling on the floor

Suki tries but only when she wants attention when one of us is at the computer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 11:21

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 11:36

Tyson, Izzy here. Kita is asleep (as usual). waiting

So glad to hear you are having fun in the water. I didn't get to the beach this week, everyone was "too busy" or "not home", so Kita and I dug a hole in the garden and lay in the cool dirt. Hooman mum wasn't very happy when she came home as we came inside and lay flat out on the white tiles and left so much dirt there. We thought it was kinda funny till she bought the "vrooooom vrooooom thing on a stick and cleaned it up all the while muttering as she found more. Some people are so hard to please, I gave her my best smile when she got home as well Big Grin

Oh just heard the hooman dad at the door, catch you later.

Izzy kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 13:52

Yay Izzy XXXXXXX
PS Hugs to Kita when she wakes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:21

Thanks Ty.

My BF (Kita) has now been scooped up and deposited on the big hooman bed, yet I have to ask to jump up. Mmmmm something's not right here confused

It's OK though, coz I've worked out that when them hoomans are snoring I can jump up on the bed "stealth-like" and they don't even know. Laughing

Well, that is until the hooman dad snores it wasnt me OMG!!!!

That's when you make sure you are not lying in the wrong position as hooman mum has pretty good "kick-boxing skills".
Trust me, I've been on the receiving end when she was trying to stop hooman dad from snoring. Surprised

I now know just the right possy, Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 14:48

Hey guys!!! .. Vinnie here, i managed to get to the tappy thing with letters on before my sister this time devil .. its a great sunny day today, all the better for rolling around in grass and chasing butterfly's!!.
We have been the park TWICE in a few days Big Grin and i over heard mom saying we could go again today!!! bounce .. We are going to the beach next week Big Grin i have been befores but my sister hasnt been so i will haves to show her how to dig the brown stuffs up and how to dive in the wet stuff!! bounce .. not looking forward to the car journey tho .. i get very bored, but will be worth it when i am playing in the wet stuffs Big Grin.
Anyways, gots to go now my sister is barking at me to play, so im gonna go bite her ears!!! Big Grin
Woofs!

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Thu Feb 23 2012, 16:38

Hey Tyson looking good in that backpack mom has got me one of them I wasn't too sure about it but it looks pretty smart so I might give it a go

It has been all bright today there was a big warm patch that appeared on the carpet so I lay on that for a while. Mom has been spoiling me today she brought a big bag of bones back when she left the house without me earlier but they all got wrapped up and put into the big silver food box but she did give me a new squeaking thing to pull apart and one of those yellow fluffy balls to pull the fluff off

I had fun out on my walk I had a paddle in the brook I always look longingly at it over the wall but today we went to a bit where I could get into it, there was a stick in there that I really wanted but every time I tried to pull it close with my paw it sprung back and I got water in my face I had great fun tho and even found some smelly mud to roll in it smelled a bit like dog but not a dog I've met before. Mom didn't like that so much and she said I was smelly, when we got home she picked me up and put me into the pool that she lies in I like getting my feet wet but not happy about my back getting wet still I got a big cuddle in a fluffy blanket afterwards so its not all bad

jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by standupforstaffies123 Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:14

Hahaha. Milli can type (kinda Rolling Eyes ) haha!
standupforstaffies123
standupforstaffies123

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Millie and Casey
Dog Gender(s) : Both girls
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content