Crack down on owners of dangerous dogs

3 posters

Go down

Crack down on owners of dangerous dogs Empty Crack down on owners of dangerous dogs

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 08:31

Dangerous dogs

Back to top Go down

Crack down on owners of dangerous dogs Empty Re: Crack down on owners of dangerous dogs

Post by bobs Tue May 15 2012, 09:19

Do you mean this story?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/court-crackdown-owners-dangerous-dogs-010518295.html
bobs
bobs
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sophie
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Crack down on owners of dangerous dogs Empty Re: Crack down on owners of dangerous dogs

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 13:18

Staffiexxx wrote:

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16228081

Links must be fully posted for users internet security.

Back to top Go down

Post by eskidavies Tue May 15 2012, 22:20

saw this on daybreak this morning guess what dogs they showed ,staffs not listening angry why why the uneducated a**eholes
eskidavies
eskidavies
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : sox
Dog Gender(s) : bitch
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by maria0077 Sun May 20 2012, 19:27

It's so sad... And none of this is fault of the dogs.
If we people were "normal" or "responsible" or "human" or I don't know a word for that we would not need half of the law.
We could start talking about violence altogether and all other stuff, greed, stealing, hatred, ... you don't see this anywhere else, it's just us humans.
I've read a book once, "My epileptic lurcher" and a married couple in the book (the author and his wife) argue because of the ill dog and the guy says "OK so it's me or the dog, we have to put him down" and his wife says "No bother, there is the door, close when you are leaving" and he can't understand "How can you choose the dog over me, I am more important" and she says something like "Because the dog has never done anything wrong. It's just we humans - we are the only species when if we were wiped out the planet would be better off, so no, you are not better or more important than this dog".
I know it sounds harsh but I think it's true. There is something deeply wrong with us as humans, with the society.
Sorry about long post which does not solve anything anyway... Surprised I just feel helpless sometimes...went to local SSPCA today to give them some dog food and I can still hear the poor wee souls barking there....and now wee Stella is cuddled up with me and she is happy but there are so many of them alone, abused and mistreated at wits end And all we get is a silly new law which won't help anything Straight Face
In Prague everybody must pay for their dogs to their council, it's some 100 quid per year and microchipping is obligatory. I don't know whether it helps, maybe a tiny bit.
X
maria0077
maria0077
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Crack down on owners of dangerous dogs Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Stella & Kai
Dog(s) Ages : Born May 2011 & Oct 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Girl & Boy
Support total : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20 2012, 21:01

the so called dangerous dog in the first picture in the link looks like its just had pups and is being forcefully away from them so no wonder its kicking up a stink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down