sick again ...

Go down

sick again ... Empty sick again ...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 23:26

for the past few hours kuma has been sick..and brought her food up now its just all white kind of like foamish?? any advice?

Back to top Go down

sick again ... Empty Re: sick again ...

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16 2010, 00:33

Ahhh poor Kuma.. hope it is just a passing bug Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16 2010, 00:40

seany boy wrote:for the past few hours kuma has been sick..and brought her food up now its just all white kind of like foamish?? any advice?

Seany dont no if it any use but milly did that she had ate a ladybird dont no how must have been in the grass, maybe kuma picked something up in the grass I just made sure she had water and kept a close eye on her it passed in a couple of hours. If it hadnt I was gona ring vets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16 2010, 09:27

Katie does the same nearly every time she goes in to heat, that could be kumas problem, it should pass after a couple of days, if not bring her to the vet, as it could be something else. but i wouldn't worry too much about it, it will pass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16 2010, 10:16

If she's ok in herself & drinking water ok without bringing that up, I'd wait and see. She may have a slight chill or a bug, both of which will pass in a day or so if that's the case. If she's still being sick tomorrow, I'd pop her to the vets just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16 2010, 21:45

How is Kuma today?

Hopefully is was just an over night bug x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17 2010, 18:34

Had her took to the vet yesterday while as a t work so the OH done it, as she is pregnant the vet would'nt allow her to hold kuma still for two jags so another vet helped out as the 1st jag was a fail as kuma was hyper and licking the place she got such a fright she tried to bite them !! From what a heard they wernt pleased but who would be at getting a jag ? Put the muzzel on her gave her two jags few anti biotics and then had the cheek to say look your bill is £76 + VAT !! becuase a oreded frontline fle stuff and didnt go get it like 3 weeks ago so they refused to remove it from the bill durty robbing **** !!

Shes been straved for 24 hours and is slowly drinking water but we have had to add stuff to it and make the water warm but she wasnt realyy kean on it but as am just home from work and shes been alone for 2 hours shes hyper and ate half her bowl of dry mix but shes still just lying in her cage ..Sad my wee bro is in the now and he can't get 2 mins peace from her but tonight shes not even botherd with him its not like her Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17 2010, 18:37

Poor thing. Let's see if she keeps down this bit of food. If she does, she may well be on the mend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17 2010, 22:58

it will take her a few days to come back to form seany,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17 2010, 23:07

[b]well a hope it hurrys up she has little out bursts of energy but sleeps alot the now.the vet said to strt of with it might be a phantom pregnacy because the gf is.. but a think there is plastic been caught in her belly Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17 2010, 23:23

If you think that, seany, you should perhaps ask for an x-ray to rule out any foreign bodies. What makes you think it's plastic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18 2010, 11:06

its not so much plastic more rubber she burst a toy and a foumd well a thought all the bits of rubber off it but might a been a small bit still there , she ate her dinner and brekfast and so far its all good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down