Went out drinking last night and found some information about Daisys family.

3 posters

Go down

Went out drinking last night and found some information about Daisys family.  Empty Went out drinking last night and found some information about Daisys family.

Post by wentzer Sun Apr 15 2012, 02:53

Last night the OH and I went to a friends wedding reception and ended up meeting up with a bunch of other people he knew and I was just meeting. One girl I was speaking with knew all about my dog, I was completely lost so I was asking her how do you know my dogs name? She was like well Daisys mom is precious and my sister has her after her and her husband split up. Then talking some more and come to find out her other sister was my next door neighbor, who had another puppy from the second littler from daisys mom. this ones name was brooklyn, i never knew they were all related until last night, but daisy and broklyn use to be great friends, and would try and play with each other through the balconeysbefore they moved. I was sad when they left, because it ment no more play time. then come to find out that she has noidea what happend to brooklyn her sister just left her somewhere. this upset me, and I was crying. so here we are drinking crying and talking about our dogs and I showed her my tattooo of daisys paw prints and she was in such shock that i would do something like that for my dog. conversation carried on for about an hour. and she was asking if she would be able to see daisy and maybe get daisy together with her mom for some pictures, because out of both littlers daisy is the only one with the same marking as her mom.
So we had a wonderful night and I made some new friends, and found out more about daisy, after three years.
wentzer
wentzer
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Went out drinking last night and found some information about Daisys family.  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 11

Back to top Go down

Went out drinking last night and found some information about Daisys family.  Empty Re: Went out drinking last night and found some information about Daisys family.

Post by Ben Sun Apr 15 2012, 04:55

That is so cool! Can't wait to see the pics of momma and Daisy. Big Grin
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Went out drinking last night and found some information about Daisys family.  Empty Re: Went out drinking last night and found some information about Daisys family.

Post by Kathy Sun Apr 15 2012, 10:48

You never know what you're going to find out do you?

Looking forward to the pics too.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17 2012, 03:45

Aww! Neato!! Just found out some new info about my boy and it's the best feeling! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17 2012, 10:44

Oh, that's so nice! If you do get some pics don't forget to put them on here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down