Raw food

4 posters

Go down

Raw food  Empty Raw food

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06 2012, 19:22

well i had to laugh at lemmy and lottie the other day. i was making stew for tea and pete asked if the dogs would like the meat raw (the stew was for us by the way not the dogs theyre not that well fed Laughing ) anyway i gave them both a chunk of the meat. Lottie spat it out and looked at me as if i had gone crazey Lemmy just threw his round the room playing with it for a while then left it. dont think i could feed them raw i had to bleach the floor cos i was having visions of the bacteria from the meat running round where lemmy had thrown it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Raw food  Empty Re: Raw food

Post by Kathy Tue Mar 06 2012, 19:41

eek this just made me think of Lottie's face. Sounds like they were not impressed with the raw food intro never mind happy
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06 2012, 19:43

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Tue Mar 06 2012, 20:24

Romeo will eat anything... in any state. but i know of some people who only feed their dogs cooked food and sicourage raw, because these dogs are kept out doors and some sick people like to put glass or posion in raw meat and feed it to dogs. there are some twisted people in the world. but i guess it just means your dogs are a bit more refined Laughing
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue Mar 06 2012, 21:18

Mine are like cavemen. Not much thought goes into what they eat. nom nom nom. They would eat a brick if I put it in their bowl. lol, shows they are good and spoiled Julie! Only the finest cooked and prepared meals for them thank you. lol
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06 2012, 23:11

Mine don't even bother looking at what it is i've just given them UNLESS it's veggies Rolling Eyes but have never turned their nose up at anything raw so far!

Oh i will say i'm lazy and the boys eat their food straight on the rug/carpet in the front room, they hoover up better then i do anyway so i couldn't care less about the 'bacteria' Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06 2012, 23:22

Same as Ella's two! Dempsey just eats first & wonders what it was later! Laughing

I have a mat that I put down for his food, but it rarely stays on it. As long as you keep the floor clean there shouldn't be any problems - I've never had any, anyway. Big Grin

BUT. Dempsey's friend Pneuma won't touch raw food at all - she just sniffs it & walks away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07 2012, 11:39

i think my 2 just want their dog food and maybe the odd bit of COOKED mince or chicken now and again. they did make me laugh though Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Thu Mar 08 2012, 15:32

Pixee loves minic beef cooked with her dog food, only way she will eat her food. Loves cooked chicken too, in fact she loves human food too much and turns her nose up at dog food, oh dear, unless I mix both.
Staffy lover
Staffy lover

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down