Can't choose a bed? Never fear! *Updated with a pic*

+3
Kathy
janey
shakespearesdog
7 posters

Go down

Can't choose a bed? Never fear! *Updated with a pic* Empty Can't choose a bed? Never fear! *Updated with a pic*

Post by shakespearesdog Mon Mar 05 2012, 10:29

How typical, there's 20% off beds at pets at home after I just bought two. I wasn't sure what size to get or what bed. The first bed I bought was this;

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/grey-henry-square-dog-bed-by-pets-at-home-57104

I bought it in medium and its the perfect size. Not too big and not cramped. Romeo loves it.

The second bed I bought was this;

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/teddy-s-faux-fur-square-dog-bed-by-pets-at-home-13932

I also got this in a medium. This one was a bit pricier as I bought it to go downstairs and my mums fussy about looks. Romeo really loves this one too and sleeps in it when i'm at work. The cat also sleeps in it! (Which is a good thing because the last bed I bought for Romeo she bloody poo'd and wee'd on!)

I would give the fleece bed 5/5 and the fur bed 4.5/5. The only reason I don't give it a full 5 is because Romeo was quite violent when he made his bed and I don't think it could stand up to dog clawing and biting it for very long. Luckly Romeo doesn't.
I hope this review was helpful!

Last edited by shakespearesdog on Wed Mar 07 2012, 20:33; edited 1 time in total

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Can't choose a bed? Never fear! *Updated with a pic* Empty Re: Can't choose a bed? Never fear! *Updated with a pic*

Post by janey Mon Mar 05 2012, 10:35

They both look lovely, unfourtunatly Moo would destroy them both.

She had the first one and I came home from work with the stuffing all over the floor with her peering up from sofa as if to say wasn't me mum Laughing

Given up on beds now!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Can't choose a bed? Never fear! *Updated with a pic* Empty Re: Can't choose a bed? Never fear! *Updated with a pic*

Post by Kathy Mon Mar 05 2012, 10:40

They both look nice and comfy, thanks for the review.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackieb Mon Mar 05 2012, 13:38

Looks very ccomfy and machine washable which is a bonus.

Diesel had a similar one to that in the first pic, but soon as she started teething that was the end of thst lol, now she gas one of those big hard plastic beds with a comfy 10tog duvet to snuggle in.
Jackieb
Jackieb
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Diesel & Tank
Dog(s) Ages : Diesel - May 2011. Tank - March 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Girl & Boy
Support total : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by wentzer Wed Mar 07 2012, 00:30

Daisy perfers bean bags Smile
wentzer
wentzer
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Can't choose a bed? Never fear! *Updated with a pic* Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by *Karen* Wed Mar 07 2012, 08:37

Ooh both nice beds, I like the second one!! Mia just has a double bed duvet folded up in the bottom of her crate with lots of blankets and some old dressing gowns, it's lovely and snug sometimes I could get in there myself lol!!

*Karen*
*Karen*

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 13 July 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Lady
Support total : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07 2012, 10:55

I like that first one.Cairo has a plastic bed with duvets in it,but it can get in the way sometimes because its a bit bulky.I think i might treat her to the paw print one Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07 2012, 11:00

Do you no what the measurements are for the medium paw print bed?The pets at home page measurements show up as all the same no matter wich one i click on Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Wed Mar 07 2012, 14:56

Do you no what the measurements are for the medium paw print bed?The pets at home page measurements show up as all the same no matter wich one i click on
I afraid I don't-I find the POH measurements very confusing. Judging by eye its about 30 inches wide-I think-i'm not at home atm so I can't remember. Romeo is quite wide and long and he fits in it with ample room. If I can find the tape measure later i'll measure it.

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Wed Mar 07 2012, 20:31

I have posted some pictures so you can see how big the bed is. The fur one is pretty much the same size.

Can't choose a bed? Never fear! *Updated with a pic* Romeoinbed2

Can't choose a bed? Never fear! *Updated with a pic* Romeoinbed

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07 2012, 20:38

wish i could get a bed for woody as that looks so comfy, romeo looks so happy-he destroys in seconds so asda cheap duvets it is for time being!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kate32 Wed Mar 07 2012, 21:36

iv just orderd a purple donut bed for maisy off ebay, ill let you know what its like. her old one was quite expensive and it went flat really quickly.
kate32
kate32
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : maisy n scooby
Dog(s) Ages : 2 n 3
Dog Gender(s) : female n male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down