Jackieb
Bruno311210
wentzer
Ben
lmjc90
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Need help not getting any sleep... - Page 2 Empty Need help not getting any sleep...

Post by lmjc90 Sat Feb 25 2012, 01:25

First topic message reminder :

Does anyone know how I can stop scarlet yelping at night since Tuesday night I've had no sleep as its all she has done in her crate. She has a small bowl of water, and her chew toys with her favourite blankets but she yelps like shes being murdered! I have tryed everything I know but if she doesn't stop I can't keep her as none of the family is getting any sleep Sad I don't want to have to give her up as I love her to bits but 4 days with about 2 hours sleep is not doing me good. Please any help would be much appreciated! My lab did this for one night then he was fine but this is going on all night.
lmjc90
lmjc90
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Scarlett
Dog(s) Ages : 5 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 20

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001801581232  More and

Back to top Go down

Need help not getting any sleep... - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help not getting any sleep...

Post by lmjc90 Mon Feb 27 2012, 00:08

yes and heres the evdince she is now sleeping in my bed as she sleep all the way through im so so proud of my baby girl i really am!!!

Need help not getting any sleep... - Page 2 Th_IMG_0245Need help not getting any sleep... - Page 2 Th_IMG_0244Need help not getting any sleep... - Page 2 Th_IMG_0241

She doesnt go potty through the night either and im getting sleep now i really do apperciate you all for the help it has ment so much to me!!! i dont think i would have coped with out the advice <3 Love Struck
lmjc90
lmjc90

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Need help not getting any sleep... - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help not getting any sleep...

Post by kelpie Mon Feb 27 2012, 10:15

We've had Rolo 6 weeks now, we survived and succeeded by setting a strict routine.... after evening meal about 8 pm its toilet, then quiet time...cuddles n his blanket. 10.30 pm its last toilet then into his crate with 2 chews, his big teddy bear (loves to snuggle with his bear) and his blanket. Door is shut, but we just carry on past him as normal... make a cuppa n chill out, (we don't acknowledge him), he settled really quick but you have to be consistent... We also left a night light n the radio on low for the first week. Hang in there it does get easier Surprised)
kelpie
kelpie
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Need help not getting any sleep... - Page 2 Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rolo
Dog(s) Ages : 2 1/2 years old
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27 2012, 10:16

lmjc90 wrote:She doesnt go potty through the night either and im getting sleep now i really do apperciate you all for the help it has ment so much to me!!! i dont think i would have coped with out the advice <3 Love Struck

You're more than welcome! Just glad that some of the advice has helped you!

Back to top Go down

Post by lmjc90 Mon Feb 27 2012, 11:59

Claire - I have to get scarlet a new crate as it broke the other day and there's a sharp bit sticking out Sad but she's doing really well with out it Smile
lmjc90
lmjc90

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27 2012, 14:35

Laura I know only too well the relief of finally getting to sleep through the night without getting woken up!
....And it is a wonderful feeling..not just for your family but for your fur baby as well! Long may it continue!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kelpie Mon Feb 27 2012, 15:25

That's great Laura!! Rolo is teething hard.. the crate has saved no end of furniture!!! lol Surprised)
kelpie
kelpie
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Need help not getting any sleep... - Page 2 Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rolo
Dog(s) Ages : 2 1/2 years old
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27 2012, 16:25

That's great news - we all know how you feel, we've all been there. I had terrible trouble getting Monty to settle in his crate, his crate is downstairs in the living room where we all sit, chatter, watch TV, etc. He was like a demon in his crate at night, some times he wouldn't settle until gone Midnight, which upset the parents as they couldn't handle the noise Laughing thanks to this place and some great advise to try, we had no more misshaps. He sleeps in with me now anyway, well, under the bed until around 2am until he wakes me up to pull him on the bed. Couldn't imagine him sleeping in his crate now !

We all get there in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2