Anyones staffy howl in their sleep?

5 posters

Go down

Anyones staffy howl in their sleep? Empty Anyones staffy howl in their sleep?

Post by HazelJ Sat Nov 27 2010, 03:17

Last night for the first time Harley howled in his sleep-scared the s*** out of me in the process, and Nitro only ever howled once in his sleep, yet Mia has never howled.

Do any of your staffies ever howl in their sleep? I put my hand on Harley & he stopped.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Anyones staffy howl in their sleep? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Anyones staffy howl in their sleep? Empty Re: Anyones staffy howl in their sleep?

Post by janey Sat Nov 27 2010, 20:43

Yer Moo does too, when she's dreaming!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Anyones staffy howl in their sleep? Empty Re: Anyones staffy howl in their sleep?

Post by lipmans Sat Nov 27 2010, 20:49

Yes Haley does that somethimes to. I tink it's vertederend (don't no that word in english).
lipmans
lipmans
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Haley and Kimbo
Dog Gender(s) : girl and boy

http://www.burgstaff.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27 2010, 21:31

[quote="lipmans"]Yes Haley does that somethimes to. I tink it's vertederend (don't no that word in english).

vertederend translated to english means, (moved) Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27 2010, 21:33

Only ever seen her howl once,she actually lifted her head with her eyes closed and howled.Scared the poo out of me.She always twitches and barks in her sleep though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27 2010, 22:25

Blue does that sometimes as well lol.
Last night I got him back....he was asleep and I farted he jumped up with fright so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Sun Nov 28 2010, 02:39

lol @ bluestaff rolling on the floor
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28 2010, 10:35

Dempsey twitches, growls & whines in his sleep, but doesn't howl. He does, however, sometimes howl when he's awake. Horrible sound, all gurgley & eerie!

Back to top Go down

Post by niff Sun Nov 28 2010, 12:16

howl bark growl wimper cry fart sneeze you name it
niff
niff

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Shady & Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28 2010, 13:41

Cassie howls if she doesn't like the looks of something on walks sounds a little like a yawn at first then goes into a full blown howl. anything new on walks first time a chair someone put outside then it was a wheel trim and day before yesterday night it was a bush because it was covered in snow and looked different more solid etc.
three o-clock in the morning walking them in pitch black she does it to something possibly nothing but it freaks me out.

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Tue Dec 07 2010, 05:10

niff wrote:howl bark growl wimper cry fart sneeze you name it
lol yeah same here also hiccup. Nitro used to run in his sleep he would be fast asleep and his legs would be running it was so funny, and at times his tail(i called it his whacker cause it used to leave bruises it it hi u at full speed) used to hit the wall scaring the s*** out of me. Laughing LMAO @ BlueStaff
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 06:13

The Staffy across the road full on talks.. it is so funny to watch
She goes on for about 5 mins or more.. not an annoying bark or anything just alot of different deep throat noises and she has her head lifted high in the air,
My maltese used to go off in his sleep barking and snarling . so funny to watch ... we called him Arnie cause he thought he was as strong as the terminator pulling shoes out of the closet that were much bigger than him at the time he was 6 weeks..

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Wed Dec 08 2010, 04:22

Mel- Maltese aren't my fave dogs, got bitten by one years ago while walking to the bus stop have hated them since but they are cute.
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 07:48

Hazel, I wont ever get another... He was a punish... barking like mad at anything and everything.. if there was ever a dog with "little dog Syndrom" he had it... but he was smart loving little fella. used to read the paper with my dad every morning..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down