15 month Staffy Coming Home - Advice please

+3
Pado
steve76
Gee
7 posters

Go down

15 month Staffy Coming Home - Advice please Empty 15 month Staffy Coming Home - Advice please

Post by Gee Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:15

Hi all,

Some of you may know I have been doing a lot of research into owning a dog and I have found one which I will be collecting on Friday.

He is 15 months old, male, micro chipped, good with children and people..was fine with me and my girlfriend. The current owner advised it is fine with other dogs also but there was no other dogs there so only got his word.

So, I pick him up on Friday as mentioned and I have a week off work next week to spend time with the dog, get to know each other, help it settle in etc etc.

I have some questions if you could help? Big Grin

- The Staffy is named Tyson. I don't mind the name to be honest, however would it be okay to change the name of the dog at 15 months of age, will it learn to know a new name if given?

- It know's basic commands like sit and stay. Is 15 months okay for it to learn new tricks and commands and should I start with a clicker?

- Any advice / tips for getting into settle in okay and anything else you can tell me?

I am sure there are loads of things but I can't think of everything right now! I will go read the links and advice on this site now too.

Thanks!

Gee
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

15 month Staffy Coming Home - Advice please Empty Re: 15 month Staffy Coming Home - Advice please

Post by steve76 Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:21

congratulations on your new dog Big Grin
steve76
steve76

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 239

Back to top Go down

15 month Staffy Coming Home - Advice please Empty Re: 15 month Staffy Coming Home - Advice please

Post by Pado Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:30

Last edited by Pado on Sat Mar 03 2012, 03:18; edited 1 time in total

Pado
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
15 month Staffy Coming Home - Advice please Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dog Gender(s) :
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:33

Also have plenty of toys and dog supplies on hand before he arrives. Try not to give him too much fuss at first let him get comfortable and come to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:34

Stop calling him "It" please , advice over Smile Hope Tyson settles in well and sure he is going to give you loads and loads of fun over the coming years

Sorry pet hate of mine along with workmates calling other workmates by surname - can't help it Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Pado Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:37

Last edited by Pado on Sat Mar 03 2012, 03:17; edited 1 time in total

Pado

Status Status :

Male
Dog Gender(s) :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:41

steve76 wrote:congratulations on your new dog Big Grin

Thank you!

pado wrote:First off CONGRATULATIONS !!! .... we all expect pictures on Friday .... very happy for you.

On the name ... of course you can change it - people adopt dogs all the time from the shelters and change their names - Dogs learn quickly to what name they are being called.

It is never too late for a dog to learn new tricks - the old wives tale that you can't teach an old dog new tricks is just that.... an old wives tale

As for settling in - just get in your head what the rules are beforehand - is he allowed on the furniture etc etc etc and just stick to them - the dog will learn in time with clear set rules.

Personal note: don't just let him run into your house for the first time and run around smelling .. the one and only time Frank peed in my house was the first night we brought him home - he was just set free and walked into the dining room and cocked his leg on the dining room chair - He claimed the house as his straight away

Okay cool, I'll have a look at some names. I actually like Tyson to be honest, but want to choose my own name and make it MY dog if you get what I mean?

In relation to new tricks etc, I'll read up on it and see how is best to train. Not sure if I should start with a clicker or not?

Okay, so DON'T let him run around the whole house? When would it be best to let him discover all the rooms and get familiar with the rest of his surroundings?

jstaff wrote:Also have plenty of toys and dog supplies on hand before he arrives. Try not to give him too much fuss at first let him get comfortable and come to you.

Yup, I will do!

Okay, so just let him relax and look around etc? Don't call him over too much or give him too much attention like hugs etc for the first day?

davemck3834 wrote:Stop calling him "It" please , advice over Hope Tyson settles in well and sure he is going to give you loads and loads of fun over the coming years

Sorry pet hate of mine along with workmates calling other workmates by surname - can't help it

Sorry! My Mom is the same, people used to call my little brother 'it' when he was first born. Don't want to use Tyson too much as I may change the name so I will say he' from now on..or will try to Wink

pado wrote:His name might not be Tyson can't confuse the poor fella

Huh? lol

Gee

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pado Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:54

Last edited by Pado on Sat Mar 03 2012, 03:17; edited 1 time in total

Pado

Status Status :

Male
Dog Gender(s) :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:57

Smile

Can anyone think of any cool, uncommon names? I kind of like Troy..but thinking of other names. I like unusual stuff, like greek god names and things like that.

Can't sound stupid when calling though lol

Gee

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pado Wed Feb 08 2012, 22:00

Last edited by Pado on Sat Mar 03 2012, 03:16; edited 1 time in total

Pado

Status Status :

Male
Dog Gender(s) :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee Wed Feb 08 2012, 22:01

Oh lol Smile

Gee

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pado Wed Feb 08 2012, 22:02

Last edited by Pado on Sat Mar 03 2012, 03:16; edited 1 time in total

Pado

Status Status :

Male
Dog Gender(s) :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Wed Feb 08 2012, 22:07

Congrats. I find names to be a challenge when it comes to other people's pets. However, my two were already named when I got them and I kept them. Named my last bulldog Gimli, but you have to get a feel for your boy and you can decide if you are going to stick with Tyson or go for something new. I usually end up calling them a nickname lots of the time anyhow. I bet you are super excited! Don't forget we like lots of pictures! Big Grin
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 22:14

Wow, things are moving fast, now! What does he look like?

When you pick him up, take him for a good long walk before you take him home. If he's tired, he's more likely to accept his new surroundings without a problem.

Keep calm & quiet when you first let him in to your home; don't crowd him or smother him. Once he's been with you for an hour or so, give him some food. Try to make sure it's the same as he normally gets (check with the previous owner & get a supply in), you can always change him to what you want to feed him at a later date.

Be prepared for some hic-ups. He may be very restless at night for a while until he settles in properly, ignore any whimpering etc.

As to training, get a good book & read up on it before friday! I don't clicker train, but that's because when I first had dogs clicker training hadn't been invented! It works extremely well with some dogs. By all means give it a try. I'd recommend a book called "When pigs Fly" by Jane Killion (http://www.amazon.co.uk/When-Pigs-Fly-Training-Impossible/dp/1929242441) - it's a very good read, quite funny in places, and helps you to realise that you're not alone!

Next, put plenty of pics on here & ask any questions you want! Big Grin

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee Thu Feb 09 2012, 07:29

Pado wrote:No help here with names - my last three dogs were - Hank, Bill and Frank 15 month Staffy Coming Home - Advice please 646359

LOL, got some names in mind, what does everyone think?

Akio
Logan
Kobi
Odin
Shogun
Titan
Zeus
Troy

I'm leading towards Shogun but always said I'd name my first Staffy Troy but I have named my bearded dragon that now Laughing

bbimson wrote:Congrats. I find names to be a challenge when it comes to other people's pets. However, my two were already named when I got them and I kept them. Named my last bulldog Gimli, but you have to get a feel for your boy and you can decide if you are going to stick with Tyson or go for something new. I usually end up calling them a nickname lots of the time anyhow. I bet you are super excited! Don't forget we like lots of pictures! Big Grin

Good idea, I'm the inpatient type though LOL. Hmmm, I'll think about it some more and see how he is.

Caryll wrote:Wow, things are moving fast, now! What does he look like?

When you pick him up, take him for a good long walk before you take him home. If he's tired, he's more likely to accept his new surroundings without a problem.

Keep calm & quiet when you first let him in to your home; don't crowd him or smother him. Once he's been with you for an hour or so, give him some food. Try to make sure it's the same as he normally gets (check with the previous owner & get a supply in), you can always change him to what you want to feed him at a later date.

Be prepared for some hic-ups. He may be very restless at night for a while until he settles in properly, ignore any whimpering etc.

As to training, get a good book & read up on it before friday! I don't clicker train, but that's because when I first had dogs clicker training hadn't been invented! It works extremely well with some dogs. By all means give it a try. I'd recommend a book called "When pigs Fly" by Jane Killion (http://www.amazon.co.uk/When-Pigs-Fly-Training-Impossible/dp/1929242441) - it's a very good read, quite funny in places, and helps you to realise that you're not alone!

Next, put plenty of pics on here & ask any questions you want! Big Grin

Good luck!

Hi,

He is brindle with a white patch on his chest. My girlfriend was suprised how small a pure breed staffy is because her last one had some Pitbull in it apparently or Pitbull 'type' and was bigger.

I will take him for a long walk as suggested. In regards to sleeping at night, is it okay for me to let him sleep in my room for a couple of nights until he settles or should I put him to sleep where he is going to sleep straight away? I know with young pups you can let them sleep in your room at first and slowly move them out to where they are going to sleep.

I'm going down to Pet At Home tonight for supplies so if they have a clicker I'll just get one anyway. I'll certainly look into the book you have mentioned, though I already ordered a book on Staffies Smile

Oh and don't worry, pictures will come!

So, to summarise the other questions I have are:

- Is it okay for him to sleep in my room the first few nights to help him settle?
- Any techniques / tips to stop him pulling on the lead. Current owner says he can pull.
- How many time do you feed your dog? I used to feed my previous dog twice a day but I have heard of some feeding theirs just onces with snacks through the day?
- After how long can I try training recall / off the lead walks?

I'll let you know once I have more questions!

Thank you.

Gee

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Feb 09 2012, 09:36

Congrat's Big Grin ... hope it all works out for ya, I've read some of your posts (tho not all, I have to work for a living Tongues Laughing ), and you do seem pretty clued up, and seem to want a Staffy for the right reasons despite your circumstances Wink thumbs up

I'm not a fan of the very grand, greek god type names unless its a pedigree name on paper or summut like that, always seems a bit presumptuous to me if ya know what I mean thinking but hey, we're all differant Big Grin

I like Soloman, or Sol for short Smile thats what my next boy will be called, I think it really suits a staffy for some reason ..
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee Thu Feb 09 2012, 10:11

My family members seem to all like Troy. We'll see.

Gee

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 12:19

R.e. sleeping in your bed, a big fat NO! If he thinks he is allowed on the bed, he will never get off it. I would get a babygate (cheap as possible) and put it in the kitchen and let him learn from the off that that is his bedroom and that he stays there at night. Just for a precaution i would put anything chewable away.

Why did the owners want to give him up in the first place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 12:23

as for feeding i feed once and usually a few scraps from the table (depending what it is) before bed.

as for recall and off lead....well lets just say you should concentrate on finding his personality. I wouldnt be looking agt recall for a good few months. but you can start the process by recall in your backyard just use the clicker and treat anytime he comes your way when you call his name

for pulling, try a harness or the old reliable walking away from the way hes pulling. you look a bit mental but its effective. when he pulls just do an about turn and drag him the other way. if he pulls that way drag him around again and again until he stops

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee Thu Feb 09 2012, 12:55

Not on the bed, just in my bedroom! Smile

And he has a large family and a other on the way and can't cope. They were all crying with the thought of him leaving.

as for feeding i feed once and usually a few scraps from the table (depending what it is) before bed.

as for recall and off lead....well lets just say you should concentrate on finding his personality. I wouldnt be looking agt recall for a good few months. but you can start the process by recall in your backyard just use the clicker and treat anytime he comes your way when you call his name

for pulling, try a harness or the old reliable walking away from the way hes pulling. you look a bit mental but its effective. when he pulls just do an about turn and drag him the other way. if he pulls that way drag him around again and again until he stops

Do you usually feed once in the morning then? And scraps as in human food?

Okay thank you, I will leave it for a few months. The current owner did say he walks him off his lead currently and he comes when you call him. But I guess I need to get him settled and used to me first.

I've already ordered a harness. Never heard of that method of stopping them from pulling. Thanks.

Gee

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 14:09

here is a video on what i mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5oe0CWmyo8&feature=related

for feeding, yes i feed in the morning, it gives them time to digest and poop before bed so less likely to have accidents. as for the scraps there isnt usually many but when there is i feed right after dinner so its again time enough for them to use the toilet on their last walk before bed. but be careful what you give. I only give scraps like veg and the meat left over (no bones obv) but never anything like curry or anything spicy at all and nothing overly salty like mackrel or anything like fish that might have bones in it. she usually gets the crusts or leftover bread too but not too much at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 14:13

I'd let him sleep wherever he will eventually sleep full time. He'll get used to it quite quickly & will prefer the stability of just one place.

I feed twice a day, mainly because I'm paranoid about bloat (gastric torsion - a real killer), and so I split Dempsey's meals in two to put less strain on his stomach. I don't give table scraps at all.

Regrading pulling on the lead - the stopping & going the other way method makes you look a complete p*at, but it works! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 14:19

I used to feed twice a day but lexi is so tiny that she gets full really fast so feeding twice a day was too much for her, she would not be hungry at the next meal time and just wasted the food. Feeding once makes her hungry enough to actually eat it then and there so its not lying about all day getting maggoty lol

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Thu Feb 09 2012, 14:28

I like the name Akio. *
I like the greek god names, I know of someone with a staffy called Troy. I like the name Diesel but thats quite common.
I have a few names lined up for my next dog depending on what he/she looks like; Joker, Riddle, Voltaire, Io, Callisto, Luna, Ripley, Kiba or Tsume.
I always like to give my pets names no other pet has. I was very dissapointed when a new person joined on here and their staffy was also called Romeo-same colour too! Still my staffy is a lot older so i had it first. Tongues
My cat is called Babushka.

*But I am pronouncing it 'Ah-ki-oh'. I don't think it sounds nice when pronounced 'Ak-e-oh'.

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:01

Ak-e-o sounds like ikea haha. ah-kI-oh sounds lovely! i always loved the name Loki. (low-Key)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:08

wow how exciting for you,, cant wait to hear how it all goes and look at all the photos you are going to take! Big Grin

Jade are you a Kate Bush fan? noticed your kitty cats name..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:33

Herman was nearly 2 years old when he adopted me. his name had been "Hammer" and i wasn't feelin' it. i named him after a t.v. character. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:47

....Munster ??

Back to top Go down

Post by dillibags Thu Feb 09 2012, 17:43

Congrats on having found a lovely sounding boy, hope you have great fun together!

I changed Maisie's name as the rescue centre had called her Mary as she came in at Xmas time, so she's had at least 3 names! She picked it up very quickly, guess it's the way you say it that helps.
dillibags
dillibags
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Maisie
Dog Gender(s) : Femal;e
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee Thu Feb 09 2012, 17:48

Equi wrote:here is a video on what i mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5oe0CWmyo8&feature=related

for feeding, yes i feed in the morning, it gives them time to digest and poop before bed so less likely to have accidents. as for the scraps there isnt usually many but when there is i feed right after dinner so its again time enough for them to use the toilet on their last walk before bed. but be careful what you give. I only give scraps like veg and the meat left over (no bones obv) but never anything like curry or anything spicy at all and nothing overly salty like mackrel or anything like fish that might have bones in it. she usually gets the crusts or leftover bread too but not too much at a time.

Ahh right okay, thanks.

How long does it take for them to digest and want to poop after being fed in the morning?

Caryll wrote:I'd let him sleep wherever he will eventually sleep full time. He'll get used to it quite quickly & will prefer the stability of just one place.

I feed twice a day, mainly because I'm paranoid about bloat (gastric torsion - a real killer), and so I split Dempsey's meals in two to put less strain on his stomach. I don't give table scraps at all.

Regrading pulling on the lead - the stopping & going the other way method makes you look a complete p*at, but it works! Big Grin

Okay thanks for that. Guess I could feed once or 2 small meals, I'll see how it goes.

The current owners keep him in the kitchen on a night. I don't want to do that to be honest as my kitchen is small and not suitable. I do have a basement but I fear it would be too cold. I was thinking the living room, current owners say he is not a chewer, only got their word on that, but I doubt that would happen on a night anyway?

Could it happen while stressed the first few nights? I also have an alarm system downstairs which I would have to disable in the room he stays in or I could let him stay on the 2nd floor (I have an attic bedroom) when we are going to bed and set something up for him there? Sounds unusual though, but shouldn't really matter if a bed is there with food and water etc.

So many questions..I'm sorry.

Equi wrote:I used to feed twice a day but lexi is so tiny that she gets full really fast so feeding twice a day was too much for her, she would not be hungry at the next meal time and just wasted the food. Feeding once makes her hungry enough to actually eat it then and there so its not lying about all day getting maggoty lol

Cool. I'll see how it goes, doesn't seem to be a right or wrong answer.

shakespearesdog wrote:I like the name Akio. *
I like the greek god names, I know of someone with a staffy called Troy. I like the name Diesel but thats quite common.
I have a few names lined up for my next dog depending on what he/she looks like; Joker, Riddle, Voltaire, Io, Callisto, Luna, Ripley, Kiba or Tsume.
I always like to give my pets names no other pet has. I was very dissapointed when a new person joined on here and their staffy was also called Romeo-same colour too! Still my staffy is a lot older so i had it first. Tongues
My cat is called Babushka.

*But I am pronouncing it 'Ah-ki-oh'. I don't think it sounds nice when pronounced 'Ak-e-oh'.

Equi wrote:Ak-e-o sounds like ikea haha. ah-kI-oh sounds lovely! i always loved the name Loki. (low-Key)

I'm leaning towards Shogun. GF and everyone else likes Troy but I'm strangely going off Troy.

vanessa wrote:

wow how exciting for you,, cant wait to hear how it all goes and look at all the photos you are going to take! Big Grin

Yup, plenty pictures soon. Some point this weekend Wink

Herman's Human wrote:Herman was nearly 2 years old when he adopted me. his name had been "Hammer" and i wasn't feelin' it. i named him after a t.v. character. Big Grin

Yeah, I wouldn't keep Hammer as a name either LOL

vanessa wrote:

....Munster ??

Think its going to be Troy or Shogun...still undecided!

Congrats on having found a lovely sounding boy, hope you have great fun together!

I changed Maisie's name as the rescue centre had called her Mary as she came in at Xmas time, so she's had at least 3 names! She picked it up very quickly, guess it's the way you say it that helps.

That's good to know Smile

Sorry for all the questions that may seem stupid everyone. I had a dog for 12 years but had him from young and knew his whole history etc. We just let him roam on a night and sleep wherever he wanted but want some rules in place this time, but not sure where right now.

Gee

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pado Thu Feb 09 2012, 17:58

Last edited by Pado on Sat Mar 03 2012, 03:10; edited 1 time in total

Pado

Status Status :

Male
Dog Gender(s) :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 18:22

Dogs wake up a lot earlier than people, the chewing would happen in that time i would think. It doesnt matter if the kitchen is small tbh, if its a smaller area he is less likely to poo or pee in it as he wont want to mess his bed and feeding area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 21:59

Congrats on the new addition i'm sure you'll be great Caryll has given some great advice for introducing him follow that and he should settle pretty quick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 22:14

Gee wrote:How long does it take for them to digest and want to poop after being fed in the morning?

Could it happen while stressed the first few nights? I also have an alarm system downstairs which I would have to disable in the room he stays in or I could let him stay on the 2nd floor (I have an attic bedroom) when we are going to bed and set something up for him there? Sounds unusual though, but shouldn't really matter if a bed is there with food and water etc.

I'm leaning towards Shogun. GF and everyone else likes Troy but I'm strangely going off Troy.

Depends what you're feeding! Most commercial dog food takes between8 & 15 hours to digest & works its way through the dog's system, whereas home cooked meat takes about 7-8 hours and raw food about 4-6 hours.

It's possible that he could be a little destructive the first couple of nights, but if he isn't destructive now, then you've a good chance that he won't be in his new home. The 2nd floor sounds great; tbh it doesn't really matter where he stays as long as he's comfortable (somewhere to sleep & fresh water available) & feels secure.

Never apologise for asking questions! If it's something you want to know - ask away!

I like Shogun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10 2012, 00:45

vanessa wrote:

....Munster ??
yep! Big Grin your the first person to guess that without my explaining it! thumbs up Herman Munster had a heart of gold, but people never gave him a chance because of his appearance! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee Fri Feb 10 2012, 08:29

Pado wrote:Troy has kind of the same ring' as Tyson - should be easy for him to get use to .... I also like Kobi
I also feed twice a day - 6am and 6pm - never feed table scraps either (IMO that is what contributes to gas issues - Frank rarely has gas)

When we first got Frank I set his crate up in the bedroom so he could see me - he slept in his crate without fussing - but I knew he would eventually sleep on the bed.

I'm surprised someone recommended to just let them pull on the lead 15 month Staffy Coming Home - Advice please 36484 .... I want to enjoy the walk also and I just don't if I'm being dragged ... I've always had success with just a quick light snap (like pull but very slight and quick) to the dogs collar but to the "side" not choking the dog by snapping upward ... but just a quick correction and using the word heal - the dogs eventually get what you are asking.... don't use this method if the dog acts like you are scolding it, it just won't work then. I've also heard good success stories with the turning around method.
I'd recommend a dog training class -

Still undecided where he is going to sleep. Probably the kitchen, I dry laundry on the 2nd floor and the other room on the 2nd for is my games room. He ain't chewing that up!

I have enquired about a dog training class already, possibly doing one in March.

Equi wrote:Dogs wake up a lot earlier than people, the chewing would happen in that time i would think. It doesnt matter if the kitchen is small tbh, if its a smaller area he is less likely to poo or pee in it as he wont want to mess his bed and feeding area.

Cool, never thought of that. I won't be able to hear him up on the 3rd floor if he is moaning or making a racket but I've been advised to ignore it anyway.

Marty wrote:Congrats on the new addition i'm sure you'll be great Caryll has given some great advice for introducing him follow that and he should settle pretty quick

Thank you. Going to try and get him knackered tonight so he is too tired to do anything else.

Caryll wrote:
Gee wrote:How long does it take for them to digest and want to poop after being fed in the morning?

Depends what you're feeding! Most commercial dog food takes between8 & 15 hours to digest & works its way through the dog's system, whereas home cooked meat takes about 7-8 hours and raw food about 4-6 hours.

It's possible that he could be a little destructive the first couple of nights, but if he isn't destructive now, then you've a good chance that he won't be in his new home. The 2nd floor sounds great; tbh it doesn't really matter where he stays as long as he's comfortable (somewhere to sleep & fresh water available) & feels secure.

Never apologise for asking questions! If it's something you want to know - ask away!

I like Shogun!

Okay. Thanks for the information Smile

I ike Shogun too but my GF likes Troy! no talking

Gee

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Fri Feb 10 2012, 09:32

Haha no but I know the song you mean. Many years ago my mum had two cats called Bimbo and Babushka and I thought the names were so ridiculous we should reuse one. I was going to call her Ava but my mum didn't like it. She wanted the name Princess Panini Surprised doh

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down