need to remind myself- dog goes shopping

+3
shakespearesdog
Ben
Taryn
7 posters

Go down

need to remind myself- dog goes shopping Empty need to remind myself- dog goes shopping

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 15 2012, 22:03

I really need to take a photo of how me and romeo do our shopping. because this dog, he kinda goes everywhere i do, and now in the EU it is not against the law to take dogs in to resturants and cafés anymore, it is now up the the individual establishment, which is a huge yay for me, i love café's!
But anyway. I needed to go shopping for jeans today, i had ripped my fave ones in a freak falling off the sofa accident. so, of cause romeo came all through the mall and into the clothing stores, and even into the change rooms. When i go the the change rooms, i get some odd looks and some people ask me if its hard to try clothes on with him and the answer is NO, its simple. Romeo is inlove with my leatehr jacket. i throw that on the floor in the change room, and he curls up on it and just waits or goes to sleep, so easy. He's such a city dog. lucky we live near a huge forrest so he gets to see the life of a country, but i think he likes being in the mega malls more.... everyone always stopping to pat him Big Grin
Taryn
Taryn
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

need to remind myself- dog goes shopping Empty Re: need to remind myself- dog goes shopping

Post by Ben Mon Jan 16 2012, 06:08

Cool! It isn't allowed here or I'd take mine everywhere.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

need to remind myself- dog goes shopping Empty Re: need to remind myself- dog goes shopping

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16 2012, 08:07

Sounds like a great place to raise a dog. I wish we could take Suki more places. There are a few stores but for the most part dogs aren't allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Mon Jan 16 2012, 08:57

dogs have always been allowed in stores here, just to café, super markets or where there was food. but now we can take them to resturants and cafés if the store agrees. still not supermarkets though. which bums me but oh well. plus my dog is cleaner then many of the customers anyway
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Fri Jan 20 2012, 14:13

How funny, I have a red staffy called Romeo.
I can't even take him into the park cafe. Straight Face I have to move to Finland.

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sat Jan 21 2012, 18:10

its all of europe that you can do that Big Grin
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jan 21 2012, 18:37

Only a few pubs here that will allow dogs and cerianly not any shops or anywhere that sells food Sad Gets rather chilly sitting in the bear garden Your very lucky Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Jan 21 2012, 18:49

I'm not even going to ask how you managed to rip your jeans getting off the sofa Surprised

Wish more places here would allow you to take your dog in but not very many at all do. The occasion public house will let you but thats about it. Crying or Very sad
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by wentzer Sun Jan 22 2012, 01:50

Wow I am so jelous, the only places we can take Daisy is the petstores (petco, Petsmart) other than that no doggies allow wich is dumb I think
wentzer
wentzer
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
need to remind myself- dog goes shopping Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 22 2012, 15:09

only stores with no dog signs are the only places you cant go. if there is no sign, then they cant do anything about it Big Grin
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22 2012, 15:32

wow you are so lucky.. dogs aren't allowed on public transport over here.. some pubs you can have your dog with you outside, but certainly not inside the pub nor anywhere like malls..

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 22 2012, 23:01

dogs can go on ANY public transport here. i have only once been asked to leave a place and that was before the new law set in and she was a unpleasent being anyway
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Tue Jan 24 2012, 01:06

You are so lucky, maybe it is a bit more of a case that if there is no sticker then it is possible but I have only tried in estate agents and to be fair none of them said no. Still its not all bad I now shop more for fruit and veg at the market and I spend less time and money wandering aimlessly round shops which then gets re-allocated to a pets at home trip Big Grin

Tempted to try Ledger on the train (just one stop then walk the 7 miles back) but thats potentially alot of people for him to want to say hello to and alot of sofas to want to sit on Wink
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 01:43

Herman can be with me at some outdoor cafes. Dogs aren't allowed inside here. (except pet supply stores) Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Tue Jan 24 2012, 01:46

hahaha romeo is a sook. he has to always sit on my lap on busses, trains, metros, trams and cars
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down