RIP Charlie (a friends loss)

3 posters

Go down

Sad RIP Charlie (a friends loss)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17 2011, 12:23

I am posting in here for a friend of mine, who sadly has had to have her charlie PTS Crying or Very sad

Charlie's Story:
Little charlie was a gorgeous spaniel, my friend picked him up last week and her 3 kids adored him straight away! at 8 weeks old he was just settling into his new home .. Sadly that didnt last long Sad .. Charlie couldn't walk on the friday, so my mate rushed him to the vets where it was confirmed hes got the dreaded Parvo Virus!! Sad .. he was rushed away and put on the drips etc everything he needed to help him fight the horrible virus!.
Slowly he was making progress!, he was eating, sitting and seemed chirpy in himself .. yesterday the vet phoned with great news saying he is eating, happier in himself and standing on his own, the vet told her you may come and collect him at 5pm on the condition you carry on with the syringe feeding and all the things you need to do for him to help him on the road to recovery.
Sadly that happiness was not long spent, as during the afternoon the vet rang saying he would be unable to home as they found blood in his poop, My mate who has already spent a fortune on vet fee's to help him recover was faced with the options the vet gave her.. a £400 needle which MAY or may NOT help him and he would either get better or worse .. or end his suffering and have him PTS.
Sadly she had to choose to have him PTS .. the bills were getting higher n higher and he seemed to be taking 2 steps forward and 5 steps back everytime!.
Sadly as my mate and her kids are devastated, her brother kindly offered to go and be with him while he was pts ad his suffering was ended.

RIP Charlie 9 weeks old and gone WAY TOO SOON!! .. the victim of poor breeder ownership which resulted in a serious illness and the loss of life, sadly another victim of those who breed for money and dont care about the health of the pups! Sad what does it take to ensure pups are wormed, flead, vaccinated and cared off!
.. Run free little fella! Crying or Very sad

Here is the beautiful little boy
His few days in his new friendly home:
RIP Charlie (a friends loss) 389425_10150423728277725_526827724_8525552_1476534984_n
RIP Charlie (a friends loss) 384165_10150422207187725_526827724_8519493_158923518_n

Back to top Go down

Sad Re: RIP Charlie (a friends loss)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17 2011, 12:29

Poor little pup, that's no life at all. Sad

RIP Charlie, run free & play with all the others at Rainbow Bridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sat Dec 17 2011, 22:47

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad so sad just a baby
gem
gem
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17 2011, 22:50

so sad Sad Rip little pup.

friends of ours brought a labrador pup home who turned out to have the Parvo virus as they did not research the breeder and brought from a BY breeder.
luckily he made it through. not so lucky was this little one, poor pup :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 08:50

Oh how sad.
RIP little fella broken heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 16:05

poor little thing..hardly saw the light of day..how sad...

these back yard breeders have alot to answer for!! angry

hope your friend is okay XX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 09:54

Thanks everyone .. They have had his lil ashes back bless him

Another friends dog has died too .. Little 4month old damage poisoned by who they think was the next door neighbour!!! But no proof means nothing can be done! Rip damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 10:23

Oh that's terrible.
RIP damage broken heart

If it was the old so & so next door, I hope he gets his just desserts. angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beccaface Tue Dec 20 2011, 20:42

RIP Charlie.
xx
Beccaface
Beccaface
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ollie | Phoebe (Cat).
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Dec 20 2011, 20:56

Oh love, pass on my wishes. Charlie, run free and enjoy a lfe with the thought of one day you'll meet again.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20 2011, 21:23

All makes me think how lucky we have been. I was very naive when we got Tilly and after a few days of searching and seeming like everyone wants to breed "huge" staffies we bought Tilly from a private house with a little back yard because I saw her mum and she was only diddy, we didn't want a powerhouse, mum and dad on holiday with Grandma looking after the pups and we got her for a bargain price with some papers that followed a few weeks later in the post that are "not worth the paper they are written on"
When I sent some pictures and a letter to her mum 6 months ago , well I'm still waiting for a reply.
But regardless of that they gave us the best dog we have ever had in our life , that gives us so much pleasure and comfort and even if it was accidental on their part then I have to thank them for it, though I hope they have made their money and given up now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22 2011, 20:31

This is really a sad story. Cant keep the tears back. Sleep well little man Charlie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27 2012, 02:54

So very sad. Such a beautiful little dog, we have a Cavalier in one of our Planet Dog ads that looks very similar to that little guy. Rest well, sweet Charlie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down