desperatley seeking lifetime home for 11 wk old puppy

5 posters

Go down

desperatley seeking lifetime home for 11 wk old puppy Empty desperatley seeking lifetime home for 11 wk old puppy

Post by shell Tue Nov 29 2011, 13:55

anyone interested in giving lifelong home to a 11 wk old puppy boy...

shell
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

desperatley seeking lifetime home for 11 wk old puppy Empty Re: desperatley seeking lifetime home for 11 wk old puppy

Post by MrsS Tue Nov 29 2011, 14:00

Do you have any other details . . Location, pics, reason for re-homing, price etc . . Just thinking it may help people x
MrsS
MrsS
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chloe
Dog Gender(s) : Female

Back to top Go down

desperatley seeking lifetime home for 11 wk old puppy Empty Re: desperatley seeking lifetime home for 11 wk old puppy

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 14:17

Yes, you need to put more details, please.

Have you tried contacting any stafford rescue centres?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 14:46

How would a 11 week old pup become homeless?? Oh... or is he last of a litter?

Back to top Go down

Post by shell Tue Nov 29 2011, 15:48

he was mine but as diagnosed terminally ill yesterday and want him happy an in loving home while im still around ...dont want his life put in limbo when my time comes.am heartbroken i have to rehome him but i have to think of his needs. i would of never got him if known of my illness so serious

shell

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 15:52

I'm so sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you.

Please don't put your pup on a 'free to a good home' site, as most of the dogs on there get taken by people who use them as 'bait' dogs or breeding machines.

Can you tell us a little about the pup, and maybe let us have some pics?

Have you contacted any of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier rescue centres? Even if they can't take him themselves, they mau=y have someone on their books who is looking for a pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue Nov 29 2011, 16:01

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. If there is any way we can help I'm sure we will. As others have said, location and details are necessary to either find him a home or point you in the right direction.
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by shell Tue Nov 29 2011, 16:02

im vetting all potential homes and not rehoming to teenagers ....im being very strict to where he goes ...the rescue centre have offered there help too and emailing e lots of info... ive also been taking to another rescue centre that will do all necessary checks on new potential owners and check up on him at regular times .hes a lovely lil boy an deserves the best ...i would love to keep him but will not be fair on him when my time comes .

shell

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue Nov 29 2011, 16:16

I can understand. Rehousing is hard enough on its own, but your situation is something I can only begin to imagine. Would be great if you could find a wonderful home for him but still be able to keep him as long as possible for your sake. Which country are you in?
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shell Tue Nov 29 2011, 16:21

just had some fab news my veternary i have used for all my dogs in past has asked to have him as companion for his 2 yr old girl staffy ..im over the moon because he will be spoilt rotten an really cared for .thankyou for kind offers of help x

shell

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue Nov 29 2011, 16:27

Great news! Hope you can focus on what is important with the time you have!
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 16:41

all the best XX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 20:23

shell wrote:just had some fab news my veternary i have used for all my dogs in past has asked to have him as companion for his 2 yr old girl staffy ..im over the moon because he will be spoilt rotten an really cared for .thankyou for kind offers of help x

That's wonderful news. So glad he'll be going to a good home.

It would be great if you could keep in touch here. We're here to talk to if you feel the need. Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Nov 29 2011, 20:36

My heart goes out to you please let us know if there is anything we can do
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 21:28

I am happy to hear that you found a home for your pup! You will be in my thoughts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Dec 02 2011, 17:27

Hi Shell glad to hear you found a good home for the puppy. Please feel free to come and have a rant a rave here anytime you like. We are all ears.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down