I need a good home for my 2 Staffies

2 posters

Go down

I need a good home for my 2 Staffies Empty I need a good home for my 2 Staffies

Post by roxysox Sun Nov 27 2011, 10:36

Hi, I have two beautiful Staffs Roxy and Jazz. Roxy was 7 in June and Jazz will be 7 in December, her pedigree name is My American Beauty.
I have recently had to move house and I have to work long hours, being on my own there is sadly little time for me to look after them as I should and they are missing human company.
Both are great with kids but Jazz sometimes won't tollerate other dogs, she can be choosy!

Can anyone help give my babies the loving home they deserve?
roxysox
roxysox
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Roxy and Jazz
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

I need a good home for my 2 Staffies Empty Re: I need a good home for my 2 Staffies

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27 2011, 11:24

What u need to do is get in contact with your local staffordshire bull terrier rescue.....they will find your dogs the loving forever homes they need. Ideally u would keep them with u until they find thier new homes to avoid them going into rescue. But please be aware that 12 week old pups are struggling to find homes at the moment let alone mature females who may be slightly DA. If u choose to rehome them privatley then you asolutley MUST spay them if they are not done so already so they are not bought and used for breeding machines, also speak to rescue centres to see if u can get rescue backup for them so if anything goes wrong in thier new home they can go into rescue and be looked after as opossed to being passed arounf from pillar to post.

Back to top Go down

I need a good home for my 2 Staffies Empty Re: I need a good home for my 2 Staffies

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27 2011, 13:43

Completely agree with Blaze. I hope they are found loving homes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 27 2011, 14:57

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down