Lazy Irresponsible Owners

2 posters

Go down

Lazy Irresponsible Owners Empty Lazy Irresponsible Owners

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 11:30

Alright well my bitch had five gorgeous bitch pups, I'v found them all new homes except blondy, all the new owners had to sign a pet puppy contract i had approved by my lawyers. I paper trained them i wormed/flea and vaccinated and gave them a training leaflet. all the pups are doing fine.
Anyways 4 oclock this morning i had a phone call off Tango's (first pup born) newest owner. she called me complaining that the pup refused to play with her child the child and her found the pup boring because all it wanted to do is play with their dog anothing thing she complained about was the puppy keeps on urinating in the house get this on the puppy matt, i asked her how often she is walking it she said she isn't, ask about a back garden and she said i don't want it ruining my flowers. so 6am this morning i had to drive down to hers and get the puppy back, and she had the cheek to ask for her money back i told her no so she called the police i showed them the contract which states if the pup becomes unwell within a week of leaving my possession then a refund would be given and i'd have the pup back but for petty things like owner losing interest or behaviour problem because the new owner can not bothered then i will the pup back and no refund.
so i'v been up all night. the pup is covered in flea's and it smells like urine and feaces and she urinates from fear when i hold or go near her and she has lost weight. I can not wait to get my hands on this pathetic old hag thing is i know i'll get arrested cause i wont stop.

Back to top Go down

Lazy Irresponsible Owners Empty Re: Lazy Irresponsible Owners

Post by Steve Tue Nov 09 2010, 11:39

doh it get me mad dog are alot easy to train than children grrrr

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 11:47

I know it is really annoying and frustrating. I know i have an anger problem iv been turned down for jobs from animals rescue organisations because of what i said i'd do when confronted by an animal abuser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Nov 09 2010, 11:54

i would be the same i love to work with animals but working as one of these people getting abuse dog away from they crappy owners i would end up going court every week Sad

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 12:05

I nearly got arrested a few months back, two guys where shooting birds in a residential area along the path kids play and people walk their dogs i gave them a stinking look and they pointed their guns at my dog Taz (didn't have cassie back then) i grabbed the gun and hit him over the head with it and crack the other guy in the nuts they were going to report me but a few people seen it happen and they backed down, i don't care weither they were messing around or not you don't point a gun at my animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 12:17

You did right. Both times! You had to take the pup back & no, I wouldn't have given a refund either. It was probably foolish to grab the gun, but I think I'd have done the same thing. Even if you're not bothered about dogs getting hurt, what about the kids that might have been hit?

I can't put into words on this forum what I'd like to call the old hag & the two thugs, but I think you all know which words could replace these.....Scum Bags!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 12:29

I'm very protective of my family and animals all animals apparently im a misanthrope. i'd take a bullet for animals and i'd choose to save a vermin rat over most scum in this world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 12:30

MissRogue wrote: i'd choose to save a vermin rat over most scum in this world.

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 21:48

You were right to take it back without a refund.....If you give them their money back it would mean they wouldn't think about getting another and upsetg another pup.
At least now they might think not doing that again and leave the ownership to people who care and don't have a swinging brick as a heart.
I would be destroyed giving all that love and care only to get it back scared and obviosly not looked after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 22:59

if you ever come to do it again get a clouse in the contract to say they have to pay for any treatment or rehabilitation if you have to take them back for any reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 00:34

MissRogue wrote:I nearly got arrested a few months back, two guys where shooting birds in a residential area along the path kids play and people walk their dogs i gave them a stinking look and they pointed their guns at my dog Taz (didn't have cassie back then) i grabbed the gun and hit him over the head with it and crack the other guy in the nuts they were going to report me but a few people seen it happen and they backed down, i don't care weither they were messing around or not you don't point a gun at my animals.
fair play to you miss rouge, you got b..s the scumbags over here would shoot you and you're dog then the cops within a blink of an eye Smile Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 01:44

quote]
fair play to you miss rouge, you got b..s the scumbags over here would shoot you and you're dog then the cops within a blink of an eye Smile Laughing [/quote]
Probabilly true but not before they get a chance to taste their own n..s

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Wed Nov 10 2010, 20:19

This sort of thing wind me up what do they think a pups going to do train them selfs omg seriously though who calls a pup boring because it wont play with her child and only plays with other dogs she is mental and that pup is best back in ur hands well done to getting it back
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 20:36

Gutted for you that you had to get the pup back in such a bad condition. People like her really make me sick. But at least you can now find the pup a loving home and have the comfort of knowing that it's no longer with that pathetic excuse for a human being

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11 2010, 02:36

I know right make me physically sick but yeah Tango is doing fine she has done nothing but play with my neice and myself all day, she got really bad flea's though so i'v had to treat all four dogs and apartment should send the bill to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11 2010, 15:42

I think she has those already because she already has a dog Rotty cross Staff aparently im in two mind weither to take the other as well, she obviousely not looking after it but no i doubt i will get a response, but if she is just the village idiot should i help her out for her dogs sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11 2010, 16:14

but did you not check what she was like before you give her the pup if she was the village idiot i would not have even considered her for a pup ???sorry but it was also your responsibillty to make sure they went to good homes sorry to affend but it relly gets my goat that you should have to take a pup back in a bad state

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11 2010, 16:24

I'm not affended in the least i know it is my responsibility and i feel like s..t and she seemed great two hours she was at mine she asked for an answer to all the right questions. how often should i walk her, would you suggest a lead or harness everything possible even the kid was great, mam pretty please i want to take her for a walk we even went for a walk with my two adults because she wanted to know if she could handle the pup at adult age and she didn't have a problem with it she had a vets appointment within three days she sounded like the greatest out of all of them, she even brought her oldest daughter certificate to prove she was a dog trainer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11 2010, 16:32

the doughter must not be a verry good trainer if she can give up on a dog so easy some people just boil my preverbial

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11 2010, 16:36

The daughter doesn't live with them the mother just said she could call anytime for advice etc. and looking at the certificate she had a distintion top marks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down