company cars are a rip off

2 posters

Go down

company cars are a rip off Empty company cars are a rip off

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14 2011, 10:29

when pete got the job as a manager his van was taken off him (which was tax free cos its for work and cannot be used for personal use) he was given a car which can be used for personal use but he made it clear to the company that he doesnt use it because he told them i dont think you would apreciate me putting a couple of muddy dogs in it he uses the truck for every thing personal. plus why would he want to use a car for personal use when it has British Gas plastered all over and a big white flame. Its also restricted for speed which he doesnt speed round the streets but pisses him off when he has to go ona motorway. Anyway he got a letter from the tax man to say they have changed his tax code because he now owes £400 and odd pound tax for the car. To say we are not happy is an understatement. he spoke to his boss who told him everyone with a car has to pay it. Again he explained he doesnt use it for personal use but to no avail. He has told them to take the car back and give him the van back. Its a bit of a cheek on the companies part thought for him to be charged because whose 4X4 truck do they think pulled out all the engineers who got stuck in the snow last winter without I may add charging hte company a penny for fuel or insurance regardless of where they were. well rant about this over just had to vent it

Back to top Go down

company cars are a rip off Empty Re: company cars are a rip off

Post by janey Mon Nov 14 2011, 10:39

Takes the p*ss doesn't it! I'd fuming!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by duggie Mon Nov 14 2011, 10:52

Do what i did sod the car get your self one of these!

£0.30p for around 20mpg (deppendant on rider weight/hills ect and if you pedal along with the moter fresh air nice veiws and no road tax,mot,insurance.

Here she is here top speed clocked at "28mph ( without trailor )
the electric kit cost a fair amount but i get it back with no thaving to pay the above taxes and the fact its cheap as chips to charge lol

used everyday for school run and even the weekly shop sometimes i`d be lost without it lol

company cars are a rip off DSC06445

duggie
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14 2011, 10:58

one of them would be great if he could carry all his stuff he needed with him Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by duggie Mon Nov 14 2011, 13:50

i have packed in a fair amount of stuff in the trailer lol!

i love it i can honestly say if it was stolen or broke down and i was waiting on a repair i would not leave the house lol i use it everyday even down to the shop and its only down the bottom of the road

duggie

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down