If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour?

5 posters

Go down

If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket20%If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket 20% 
[ 4 ]
If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket0%If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket0%If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket50%If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket 50% 
[ 10 ]
If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket15%If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket 15% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket5%If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket 5% 
[ 1 ]
If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket10%If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Pbucket 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Empty If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour?

Post by Steve Mon Nov 08 2010, 18:04

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Empty Re: If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08 2010, 18:06

prob spend it on here rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour? Empty Re: If the day had 25 hours, what would you do with the "extra" hour?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08 2010, 18:57

I'll probably end up spending it bloody working so thank goodness there is only 24 Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08 2010, 21:42

Sleep. I never get enough sleep & I blame in squarely on certain forums that keep me reading them till all hours!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Nov 08 2010, 21:45

Spend an hour later in the pub!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Mon Nov 08 2010, 22:02

id totally just sleep
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08 2010, 22:05

Definitely sleep. My twins are up in the night quite often and I have so much uni work, I never get enough time to sleep. And I blame you lot for that too, I've never spent so much time on one site before! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21 2012, 11:43

I'd love to have an extra hour but would spend it sleeping. I average 5-6 hours a night and that is not enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21 2012, 13:21

voted other as I'd probably alternate between an hour extra drinking and an hour extra in bed to recover from the drinking Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21 2012, 19:09

davemck3834 wrote:voted other as I'd probably alternate between an hour extra drinking and an hour extra in bed to recover from the drinking Laughing

Exactly what I would do
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22 2012, 10:16

More time with Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22 2012, 17:43

Id watch TV. I don't watch TV much, maybe 30mins during the day, but i like to put it on at night and watch family guy reruns lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29 2012, 17:34

Probably spend it trying to adjust all the clocks in my house so they said the right time, only to have to put them all back again an hour later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29 2012, 19:09

rolling on the floor
BlueStaffBlue wrote:Probably spend it trying to adjust all the clocks in my house so they said the right time, only to have to put them all back again an hour later

Back to top Go down

Post by caz64 Fri Sep 21 2012, 11:02

Fun run with the dogs
caz64
caz64
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Dusty
Dog(s) Ages : 11 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by steve76 Sat Sep 22 2012, 11:45

the extra hour would be used for family time, maybe sit down and watch a film or get Charlotte to help bake cakes or bread
steve76
steve76

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11 2012, 13:46

Probably something useless. I think no matter how many hours in the day we're given, we all arrange our lives so that we need more time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down