ID LIKE TO OFFER EVERYONE AN APOLIGY

2 posters

Go down

ID LIKE TO OFFER EVERYONE AN APOLIGY Empty ID LIKE TO OFFER EVERYONE AN APOLIGY

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 08:44

Guys what can i say im sorry for my outburst yerterday..... Blushing

Wazza yea your right over the last week ive been a little.....ummm.....stressed!
We had a call from the pound on tuesday and were asked to take 5 dogs 2 of which were staffy crosses and we didnt have the space for them, my boss phoned as many rescues as she could in the area and no one else had space either.......the dogs were pts Crying or Very sad
Me and my hubby have had a major heart to heart last night as ive been horrible to live with all week and he's said to me if i cant leave work behind when i leave then i cant help out at the shelter anymore as ive been taking it out on him and the kids as well......so its not just u lol

Sorry everyone espeacially shane!

xxx

Back to top Go down

ID LIKE TO OFFER EVERYONE AN APOLIGY Empty Re: ID LIKE TO OFFER EVERYONE AN APOLIGY

Post by janey Sat Nov 06 2010, 09:57

Thats understandable Blaze, gee hun there is a lot of saddness and stress working in a shelter, and when you feel so passionatly about something its bound to take up your life. Its hard to close the door and leave work at work. I think anyone can understand that. Sounds like you need a holiday!

The work you do is amazing just don't overdo it.
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

ID LIKE TO OFFER EVERYONE AN APOLIGY Empty Re: ID LIKE TO OFFER EVERYONE AN APOLIGY

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 09:58

Hey, blaze, don't worry bout it, just remember that if you need to let off steam, just say what's troubling you & we'll all try to help!

Nobody here blames you for caring so much about staffs & rescue especially - it means you have a really good heart! group hug group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 10:06

I'm sorry you've had such a crap time of it lately Blaze. Hope everything sorts itself out for you soon. Big hugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 10:12

super big hugs i can amagin how much stress can build up when working in shelter just as the hubby says dont overdo it and try which i know will be so hard to switch off from work when home group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 10:23

You ok today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:05

thanks for being so understanding u lot! Yea i feel alot better today thanks caryll espeacially after having a long chat with other half last night. I think ive just taken on to much latley what with kids, work and the rescue centre....i had just put my name down for dog fostering as well but have decided that i cant do that at the moment.....
Ive taken the weekend off work and hubby has told me im not to go down the shelter so im planning a nice relaxing few days chilling out with the family eating lots of junk and watching dvds and maybe a trip down the coast with the dogs tomorrow!
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:09

Sounds like exactly what you need. Sounds like heaven actually, can I come? Smile x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:11

be my guest! Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:12

Sounds like plan to me! x
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:16

Ok Blaze, just tell us all when and where to meet! When you say the coast, whereabouts do you mean? I live near the coast too x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:22

We go to West Bay (Bridport), Lyme regis or Charmouth and sometimes weymouth but its a bit to busy and built up for a proper dog walking sesh! They are all about the same distance away. I see u live in devon.....we used to live in a tiny village called woolsery just outside of bideford.....x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:43

I live in plymouth. 15 min drive from cornwall where there is absolutely beautiful coastal walks and I live right next to the plymouth sound so its nice walking there too. We're looking at moving to bournemouth in a couple of years, it is soooo beautiful there x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:46

ahhhh lucky u we love cornwall and go there every year even if its just camping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:54

Its beautiful. Me and the hubby spent a few days in newquay after our wedding in august, its gorgeous down there. By far my fave place in cornwall x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 12:00

apology excepted blaze, i fully understand you're situation with work and that,
i know you feel very passionate about dogs, as you're on the front line working with dogs and see all the problems with them first hand, hey we all need to leave off a bit of steam now and again, keep the chin up girl thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 12:11

Shontelle wrote:Its beautiful. Me and the hubby spent a few days in newquay after our wedding in august, its gorgeous down there. By far my fave place in cornwall x

we got married 2nd july in helston and stayed in hayle for a week after...is was lush! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 12:12

shane wrote:apology excepted blaze, i fully understand you're situation with work and that,
i know you feel very passionate about dogs, as you're on the front line working with dogs and see all the problems with them first hand, hey we all need to leave off a bit of steam now and again, keep the chin up girl thumbs up

Thanks shane! It means alot.....god im a bitch! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 12:17

blaze666 wrote:
shane wrote:apology excepted blaze, i fully understand you're situation with work and that,

Thanks shane! It means alot.....god im a bitch! lol
dont worry about hun i still loves ya Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 23:12

Hi Blaze hope your enjoying your weekend and getting a chance to spend some quality chilled time with the family.
Also well done on the work you have done at the shelter.....we need more people in the world like you. So easy to do work and then nothing (Like me) when there are so many places like dog shelters/places for homeless/kids etc that wouldn't exist if no one like you was around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 23:34

BlueStaffBlue wrote:Hi Blaze hope your enjoying your weekend and getting a chance to spend some quality chilled time with the family.
Also well done on the work you have done at the shelter.....we need more people in the world like you. So easy to do work and then nothing (Like me) when there are so many places like dog shelters/places for homeless/kids etc that wouldn't exist if no one like you was around.

blue she havin quality time wink wink she not goin to be reading this for a couple of days she newly married
but if you are reading this blaze hope you are engoying your weekend with the hubby and kids(ha ha kids oooppss! that puts pay to the first line of this post lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sun Nov 07 2010, 00:58

I think you sound like a very good person with a huge heart you are a special person to do the work you do. Its no wonder you feel stressed with some of the things you see I think everyone on here admires your dedication very much. I hope when you have taken a break you feel better.
I can relate to you my job can be very stressfull my family get concerned about my well being its good you have people around you that care.

Smile
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 14:42

About time you chilled out Laughing kiddin on but takes sume size of b***s to put your hands up when your in the wrong.. cowboy , chill out lifes to short.. if a stayed closer a would love to have another brother/sister for kuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 17:04

Hiya guys! Yea ive had a fab weekend thanks for thinking of me! Big Grin Thanks also for all the lovely comments its so nice to hear that ppl care x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 17:06

WE ARE FAMILY l-o-v-e

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 17:07

Course we care!

Now, back to business - what can we disagree on? >Smile rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 17:12

Caryll wrote:Course we care!

Now, back to business - what can we disagree on? >Smile rolling on the floor

caryll tut tut lol hee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 17:22

Sorry.............. Blushing Love Struck Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08 2010, 09:56

haha Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08 2010, 09:58

morning blaze have a good strees free weekend chick Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08 2010, 10:04

I did indeed thanks wazza! How was ur weekend? x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08 2010, 12:00

not bad at all finished all the chrissy shopping and relaxed a bit Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down