Worming Talets

Go down

Worming Talets Empty Worming Talets

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 14:47

Got stuff today and its bob martin dewormer, says for dogs from 6 months , an as her weight is 17kg it recomends use 3 sachets (granules btw) should I add the 3 in one meal or over the next few days? as shes only eating mibi a meal a day just now...?

Back to top Go down

Worming Talets Empty Re: Worming Talets

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 14:53

just give her one at a time don't give her the three together you will make her sick, give her one everyday. im surprised it doesn't say that on the instructions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 15:02

just says give her 3 sachets .. the table says if shes between 17 & 26kg use 3 sachets.

Will do and that's her all upto date now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 16:09

we had this with bob martins the other day some one give there pup 4 tablets becouse the instructions are useless
i take it you bought them from a supermarket seanyboy not the vets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 16:15

got memphis worm tabs from the vets and it only cost 2pounds 36
and you know they acctully work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 16:26

yea im sure i said this is another post its soooo cheap at vets u may as well just go there. My sister in law payed summit like 30p to worm her 8 week old jrt x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 18:42

Ye good old supermarket ones.. vet across from me is shut till next week was getting done up so asda was the best bet as the mrs works there Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 20:32

seany boy wrote:Ye good old supermarket ones.. vet across from me is shut till next week was getting done up so asda was the best bet as the mrs works there Big Grin
id get them from the vets the next time if i was you Sean, at least you will know you are getting a proper product, and be told the right dosage to give your dog,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 20:52

blaze666 wrote:yea im sure i said this is another post its soooo cheap at vets u may as well just go there. My sister in law payed summit like 30p to worm her 8 week old jrt x

They often have special offers on them too. Last time I asked for them they were buy 3 get one free, so I got a year's supply!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 21:06

Defo will do doing that on monday, av just started putting it frew her food, as so shes still not ate it since 12pm mibi went had a mouthful walked away then back about an hour ago shes becoming a right little madam wanting our food and not her own ! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 21:14

seany boy wrote:Defo will do doing that on monday, av just started putting it frew her food, as so shes still not ate it since 12pm mibi went had a mouthful walked away then back about an hour ago shes becoming a right little madam wanting our food and not her own ! lol
i used to have the same problem with Katie, she just wanted to eat our food all the time, and wouldn't eat her own, this might sound a bit silly but it worked for me,when you put her food in the bowl pretend your eating her food. he will start jumping up looking for her bowl, but don't give it to her yet, just pretend your eating more and more, then put her bowl down and she will start eating it,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 21:16

Av gave that a try.. she just looks like dad eat it all it's rank ! Laughing

she end's up eating when we go to bed? now shes started opening the bedroom door to cum to bed !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 21:44

I personally wouldn't use a wormer that you put on food. It's guaranteed to put any self-respecting dog off his meal! I'd much rather have tablets even though I have to battle to get them down his throat! At least then I can give him a treat afterwards for being a good boy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 21:47

Cheers caryll al do that, makes more sence Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 21:49

just put the tablet inside a lump of cheese and the dog will gobble it down straight away without even realising there's a tablet in side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 22:00

shane wrote:just put the tablet inside a lump of cheese and the dog will gobble it down straight away without even realising there's a tablet in side

I always seem to get the dogs that can spot that a mile off! Every dog I've ever had would take the loaded cheese, chew it around a bit & spit the tablet out, while swallowing the cheese!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 22:03

Caryll wrote:
shane wrote:just put the tablet inside a lump of cheese and the dog will gobble it down straight away without even realising there's a tablet in side

I always seem to get the dogs that can spot that a mile off! Every dog I've ever had would take the loaded cheese, chew it around a bit & spit the tablet out, while swallowing the cheese!!
some dogs are just too choosy, all of mine just swallow don't even chew the cheese Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 22:22

Mine don't normally chew it - only when there's a tablet in it! Cheeky sods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 00:29

Caryll wrote:I personally wouldn't use a wormer that you put on food. It's guaranteed to put any self-respecting dog off his meal! I'd much rather have tablets even though I have to battle to get them down his throat! At least then I can give him a treat afterwards for being a good boy!

not if you put them in spready cheese or peanut butter haha they dont touch the sides Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down