Missing me

2 posters

Go down

Missing me Empty Missing me

Post by Charlene_Frank Fri Sep 02 2011, 14:20

Well it is starting to happen, Frank is noticing when I’m not around now. My mum has been saying the last few days he will wander around the house, then she will hear him at my bed room door (also his bed room) crying, she though at first he was maybe just wanting in to the room as he will consider it his room as well.
But he will then try to jump on to my bed, he’s to little to do it tho, will bark a few times then go looking around. Once he finally notices I’m not there he will settle for who ever is in the house lol >Smile
I love the fact that he must miss me but its heart breaking leaving him in the mornings now!

However I know I’m always going to be safe with Frank around, I was sitting on the couch yesterday, and my OH jumped on me playing around trying to get a kiss, and Frank went mad as soon as he heard me scream he was over barking and "head bashing" his leg! Tongues

But I must admit, I really look forward to getting home from work and being greeted by my boy at the top of the stairs, tail going getting excited to see me! kiss

They really are a great breed of dogs. Just silly things Frank does makes me smile! He’s hard work but he even makes 6am a little easier for me! rolling on the floor

xx
Charlene_Frank
Charlene_Frank
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Frank and Tara
Dog(s) Ages : 19 Months and 21 Months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Missing me Empty Re: Missing me

Post by janey Fri Sep 02 2011, 14:28

Aww Frank you little Star, they are an amazing breed aren't they? Gives me something to look forward to get home too Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 14:30

its lovely when i get home from work, billys tail is going 10 to the dozen he is so happy to see me, its such a good feeling

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 15:55

Frank .. you little darling!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 16:32

When I first had Kita we didn't have an auto roller door.
I stopped the car, opened the gates and walked up to the roller door and unlocked it with a key then slowly raised it up. What I heard form the other side of the door while I was doing this cracked me up. Laughing
By the time I managed to raise the door, there was this brown squirming thing on the floor upside down like a turtle just wanting her belly rubbed. If I didn't do this I could not drive my car in. More often than not I picked her up and popped her on the passengers seat and drove in.
They know when you go and when you leave, whether you are having a good day or bad and they respond in accordance with that.
Wish men could work that last one out. hee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Sep 02 2011, 17:00

Dogalogs88 wrote:
They know when you go and when you leave, whether you are having a good day or bad and they respond in accordance with that.
Wish men could work that last one out. hee hee

Laughing Sadly I can't see that happening anytime soon!!!!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 17:15

Nah, me neither Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03 2011, 03:58

the best greetings in the world are from dogs they are always "glad to sees" and the big soppy kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down