Solo

4 posters

Go down

Solo Empty Solo

Post by TruskyMX Wed Apr 29 2020, 23:14

Hello everyone,

My name is Ben and this beautiful pup is Solo. He is 11 weeks old. We rescued him. The rescuers told us that he is definitely and english staffy X and after looking around, doing a bit of a google, the vet, and friends we have come to the conclusion that the other half is Rottweiler. Without a DNA we won't know for sure and I don't mind.

He is beautiful. He love a cuddle and will fall asleep on our laps. He is crate trained and will stay in and quiet from 8-9pm till 6:30am so we are grateful for that. Will be looking to upgrade the crate as I feel him might get bigger.

So I have started doing a bit of daily training, mainly using his name (he was called Chicken Mc Nugget, or Nuggs for short) as we have changed it. Also working on Sit, which he is good at. It look like he has been taught it as he always sits if he is unsure of something or just stops and sits. And working on the 'come' command.

He hasn't had his booster yet so we haven't taken him out, but I have a small harness that I put on daily to get him used to. He has plenty of toys and like tug of war. We also have a 11 year cat so he sometimes chases him around, had his first hiss and swipe yesterday so that was interesting.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and I look forward to sharing pictures, stories, and asking for advice in the future.

TruskyMX
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Solo Empty Re: Solo

Post by Jenc Thu Apr 30 2020, 07:26

Hi & welcome to the forum wave

Welcome to the Staffordshire bull terrier niceboard. We are pleased you've decided to join us, and hope you enjoy your stay. We hope to see plenty of pictures of your Staffordshire bull terriers or any other breed you may have in your household.

We have several information sheets for those of you looking for help with specific issues. You will find them here:

Solo Animated-arrow-image-0192 Training and behaviour information

Solo Animated-arrow-image-0192 Puppy information

If you can't find an answer to your question, just ask! You'll probably find someone on here has come across your problem too.

This forum is run by the members for the benefit of the users. It's your forum - get involved.

Just one last thing before you look around could you please just have a quick look At This Poll, we would love to know how you found us.

Here are some links that will get you started with the website:-

Solo Animated-arrow-image-0192 Please read the Forum Rules before you start posting.
Solo Animated-arrow-image-0192 Here are a List of Tutorial & FAQs that will help you around the forum.
Solo Animated-arrow-image-0192 You can ask for Help here if you are having trouble doing something on the forum.
Solo Animated-arrow-image-0192 How to update your Profile information
Solo Animated-arrow-image-0192 See who the Admin, Moderators & Support staff are Here

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Solo B110
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Apr 30 2020, 07:30

Hi Ben & Solo from me & Katy Smile Congratulations on your new family member & thanks for rescuing Big Grin
We love photos here so please post as many as you like Love Struck https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t68009-new-how-to-post-photos-on-the-forum

Sounds like his training is going well, they are very intelligent & love to learn  Smile

Solo B110
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by KITA90 Thu Apr 30 2020, 09:44

Hey Ben and Solo! Welcome to the forum from me and the kids Smile

Congrats on your new family member and fab to see you rescued! Let the adventures begin! We love to see lots of piks... follow us on Instagram staffyniceboard Smile

Holla if you need anything!

Nikita, Shéara and Mollie
KITA90
KITA90
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Shéara & Mollie
Dog(s) Ages : Sheara 9, Mollie 8
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty staffy Thu Apr 30 2020, 17:17

Hello and welcome from us.
Can’t wait to see photos. If you suspect staffy cross rottweiler, I wonder if Solo isn’t black and tan ? thinking
Gotta love black and tan Big Grin

Solo B110
Nifty staffy
Nifty staffy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Nifty + Opium Black + Tigress
Dog(s) Ages : 15/04/2017 + 25/09/2018 + 02/05/2022
Support total : 310

Back to top Go down