One testicle

3 posters

Go down

One testicle Empty One testicle

Post by Paposec Thu Mar 12 2020, 11:07

My boy Pablo is almost 5 months and only one has dropped... At 8 weeks we found 2 but now it seems one went back up... Any chance it drops???

Paposec
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

One testicle Empty Re: One testicle

Post by gillybrent Thu Mar 12 2020, 11:11

It could drop at any time up to about 12 months. Can you actually feel the retained one?

gillybrent
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Paposec Thu Mar 12 2020, 11:24

I have not checked in a couple weeks but I will check when he wakes up

Paposec

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Paposec Thu Mar 12 2020, 11:30

One testicle 20200311
One testicle 20200310

Paposec

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by gillybrent Thu Mar 12 2020, 17:46

Awww, he is lovely!

gillybrent

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Mar 12 2020, 20:35

He's a handsome young man Love Struck If it doesn't drop he will need to see a vet to remove it! Let's hope it does Smile

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

One testicle B110
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Paposec Fri Mar 13 2020, 04:12

I forgot to check him but I will I'm just really focussed on training him right now so the guy is sleeping quite a bit because his brain is working when he's awake because I am on him all day long from sitting and staying but while I walk out the door first when I leave the house with them and and the door first when I walk in and make him sit and wait until I allow him to come in or come out 2 sitting and staying at every Road and I've been purposely walking him across streets all day long on all his walks and no longer jumping on people giving them space and and using the washroom outside not in the house no accidents in 4 days now some reason he had an issue with wanting to go in the upstairs living room I gave him too much free rein around the house when he did well potty training early but he lost those rights and will not regain them until I get at least a month with no accidents but this guy is making Leaps and Bounds now that he has accepted me as his Alpha but he was a bit stubborn for a bit but this week he's giving himself to me and because of it he has learned so much and I am so proud of this guy he is so smart already he had no real issue at all today with any of his training except when he met a 9 month old Dalmatian on some grass strip between houses and that Dalmatian owned him with just his paws LOL Pablo learned that that Dalmatian has a Long Reach and some big powerful legs already but after catching his bearings a couple times he went right back in there for some fun but after that he was pulling on the leash and being a little stubborn with staying put until I told him to cross but he was all wound up and that was my fault but this guy has an incredible potential and is very special... I'm so proud of his development this week that I'm even rambling on this form like I'm rambling to friends and family about him...

Paposec

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Paposec Fri Mar 13 2020, 04:19

And thank you guys for the compliment, yes he is a very good looking pup with an incredible personality and mischievous playful and loving but also very quiet and relaxed , I've heard him half bark maybe twice great potential great bloodlines and I am so ha ppy with him no matter how he turns out already but his father is well recognized and I will find out more about him and let you guys know and he looks just like his father

Paposec

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Paposec Fri Mar 13 2020, 04:42

I forgot to mention to give all the credit to the dog and the trainer I hired, he's a retired police officer who work 25 years in K9 and 10 years riding a horse in Toronto and in just one hour in what was just an introduction meeting not even a lesson he showed me a few things and since then Pablo has developed faster and it's not even a week then the previous month that I've had him... Because I'm the one who needs a lesson not Pablo he's just waiting for me to give him proper direction. There is no way that I would do this puppy a disservice and not hire someone to train me on how to properly train this beautiful dog and our first official lesson is on Sunday and I can't wait

Paposec

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Paposec Fri Mar 13 2020, 04:49

He is my first staffy I've been around a couple that friends have had but never had one myself so I am all about learning and if you guys have any tricks information make me a better owner I would greatly appreciate it and I will gladly let you guys know what my trainer has taught me already and will teach me in the future if needed of course. Thanks again guys I am so happy with him today and that is why I keep raving about him but I will officially stop now

Paposec

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down