+2
Jenc
ROSALIE01
6 posters

Go down

Dog Hi from Montreal

Post by ROSALIE01 Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:12

Hi everyone,

I registered here because I would like to adopt a Staffy puppy or young. I hope to find some advices about where I can adopt in the Montreal area. Also, if I can meet someone with this kind of dog to ask some questions about to have a dog in Montreal, with the weather etc... I will be happy

Thank you

ROSALIE01
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Dog Re: Hi from Montreal

Post by Jenc Sat Dec 22 2018, 19:38

]Hi & welcome to the forum [/b]  wave

Welcome to the Staffordshire bull terrier niceboard. We are pleased you've decided to join us, and hope you enjoy your stay. We hope to see plenty of pictures of your Staffordshire bull terriers or any other breed you may have in your household.

We have several information sheets for those of you looking for help with specific issues. You will find them here:

Hi from Montreal Animated-arrow-image-0192 Training and behaviour information

Hi from Montreal Animated-arrow-image-0192 Puppy information

If you can't find an answer to your question, just ask! You'll probably find someone on here has come across your problem too.

This forum is run by the members for the benefit of the users. It's your forum - get involved.

Just one last thing before you look around could you please just have a quick look At This Poll, we would love to know how you found us.

Here are some links that will get you started with the website:-

Hi from Montreal Animated-arrow-image-0192 Please read the Forum Rules before you start posting.
Hi from Montreal Animated-arrow-image-0192 Here are a List of Tutorial & FAQs that will help you around the forum.
Hi from Montreal Animated-arrow-image-0192 You can ask for Help here if you are having trouble doing something on the forum.
Hi from Montreal Animated-arrow-image-0192 How to update your Profile information
Hi from Montreal Animated-arrow-image-0192 See who the Admin, Moderators & Support staff are Here

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Hi from Montreal B110
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sat Dec 22 2018, 19:39

Hi from me & Katy, so pleased you have chosen such a wonderful breed to join your family Love Struck

Hi from Montreal B110
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty staffy Sat Dec 22 2018, 21:19

Hello and welcome from us.
I agree that staffies are great, I’ve just recently welcomed our second here.
I believe that Montreal has rather extreme temperatures but doggie coats and protective gear exists too Wink
Don’t hesitate with any other general questions you might have

Hi from Montreal B110
Nifty staffy
Nifty staffy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Nifty + Opium Black + Tigress
Dog(s) Ages : 15/04/2017 + 25/09/2018 + 02/05/2022
Support total : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Sun Dec 23 2018, 20:31

Hi & Welcome to the Forum from Flo and me Big Grin

I’m based in the UK so can’t really offer any help but good luck in your search for a new Staffy fur buddy thumbs up

Hi from Montreal B110
-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by gillybrent Sun Dec 23 2018, 20:51

Hi & welcome.

I thought that Montreal had passed an anti-pitbull law to include staffords?

gillybrent
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by BedroomCzar Wed Dec 26 2018, 03:00

Hi from someone a little south and a bit more west. Far as I am concerned Staffies are the best family dog. But they are also not the best for everyone. I am also new.to this site although Not to Staffies.  This is a good site for advice and talk to people that have  Staffies and like pets.  Glean what you can from this.  

Big No 1 - They are not outside dogs.  I  have a pair of royalty.  Or at least they feel they are. They will go outside to do their business  sniff and snort and come in if it is too hot or for sure if it is too cold or wet.  Often they look at me to make it stop and bring back the sun. They have a very wash and wear coat which serves them well inside. Very little real sheding but no insulating coat.   Maybe in summer they will lay in the warming sun, but Montreal winters ???  No wqy.   All dogs can swim, Staffies can too, but they are muscular and do not float so they tire pretty quickly. Mine prefer to chase the waves  and wade to their bellies.  Molly chased a ball into the river once and I had to rescue her when she was much younger.  Fortunately I swim better.

2. They seem to be happier when it is male/ female or introduced as a pup.   I  took in Molly when a Lab was dying of cancer, when she was put doqn, Molly was lost. That was when we got Zeus.  They seemed to fiill a need for each other  happier toigether. Molly does not like cats and they are terriers and don't cotton to rodents. Won't distinquish between pet hamsters, guinea pigs and prize winning rabbits.  

3 Molly can finesse the best of latches and Zeus will dig and just Plow in and Bogart through if determined. They laugh at Invisable fenses.  Molly jumped a 4 foot chain link fence, gott the ball and jumped back  Zeus wont jump a 18 inch divider.  He can't or won't jump and needs a stool to climb on the bed.

4. They are bull headed and demanding. At least mine are, Molly will cry, wimper , yowl  and if need be climb on top of you to get your attention which theey seem to crave. You are the center of their universe and expect them to be yours.  At other times they will find a spot to just be alone.   Molly is very vocal, Zeus was mostly silent, Molly thought him to howl and growl when he wants attention or what you are eating. If it is good enough for you, it is good enough for them even if we pay more on toys and treats than we do on groceries.

5 .. The breed is the picture of separation anxiety.  They can count and I think read a clock. They know when someone is due home and while they have NEVER been left alone, many stories of shreaded furniture , rugs, clothes and bedding. I never had a problem, but if no one is at home, they go with me in the dog-mobile.

6. Picture an image of you sleeping in a bed with the dog curdled up at the foot.  Forget that  They will sleep under the covers or with their head on the pillow next to you,,  on your pillow, or  between you and your significant other.  Zeus hates closed doors.   He will continure to head butt a door until it is off the hinges or left open.  Simply he feels it is his job to protect us and can't do that  shut out.  He make his patrol hourly.  He is a better birth control than beta-blockers.  

7. Bull headed as they are they are super sensitive.  Molly seems to quickly forgive you for any transgressions,  Zeus  will go off and actually cry . That of course make you feel horrible, make you go love him which  what he wanted to begin with.   Then he runs and jumps because you still love him.  I am not sure of his past baggage , you just accept them as they are and he came with issues.

8 None of this is set in stone, they are individuals.  One minute you think they are dumb as a rock, next they are using your credit card  for Puper-Roni on Amazon.  I bought a new blanket, nice warm and doft. When it arrived Molly claimed it.  I got one of her threadbare ones. I know the pecking order. They both like a pile of comfy blankets for their bed. They have their own furniture which they let you occasionally use if you don't stay long.

One thing to also consider is the stigma. As big a baby as Zeus is, I got him very unsocialized as a adult  with a history of dog fighting.  I would never suggest such a dog to someone unexperienced or unable to accept the baggage that comes from that.  he is a determined 45 pound 4 feet drive muscle and  able to drag a smaller person  He needs firm control around stange people, and other dogs.  Socialization of this breed very young  is essential.  People looking for a tough dog for the end of their arm won't come to this site looking for advice and trust me their is no better breed and no breed that needs to be understood. But there are many people that would like nothing more than to outlaw it.  Fortunately I live in an area that tends to outlaw stupid laws instead.  I once talked to a reporter that said it was the custom  reporting a dog attack to just assume it was a pit bull.   Some places Stafford Bull Teriers are not included in th Pitbull Stigma, other places they are.   Check the local laws before you decide.  The last thing you want is to find a dog that will steal your heart and they will and do so pretty quickly, just then need to give it up. On the other side shelters are stuffed with sweet loving pets people needed to give up.  I am associated with a No kill shelter that tries to rescue as many dogs we can. Some not adoptable, abused and the shelter is thrit final home.  Both Zeus and Molly are just two.  Zeus didn't have much options in fact.  Molly was trained as a Service Dog and very adoptable but no one wabted her. All people saw was big strong and part Pit.   It was at a time when BSL was the norm as all Pits were born killers. They decided to destroy her and I took her.  I never regretted it.  6 years later, the supreme creatures are a little smarter.  They are smart, smart enouh to do whatever pleases you,   Determined. Determined enough to never back down if it is needed to protect those it loves,  And tough as nails ,but not so tough it can't show love.  You are its world and it shows it in everything it does.  That is what people need to understand, and something too many people seem to take advantage.  Too often we find them chained to a tree, no food, or water often malnourished, snapping at anything and everyone. It is simply frustration.  They need companionship and love in return. I get on a soapbox  because in manyways I relate. It is uttermost cruelty.  I try to take them all, but all I can do is offer is maybe proper care, some food and water and hopefully nurse them back with some  resemblance  of humanity.  Maybe some will be trusting enough eventually to be adoptable, while some will live out its life in a  4' x12 pen.  This may in some ways talk you out of a Staffie. I hope not, but I also don't want to see someone get one without fully knowing what they are looking for and more important what the Staffie needs.   You get one, it is for life. While it is hard to give up a pet, it is harder for it.  You might think you own a Staffie, really in its mind you belong to it. You are its family, life and spirit.  It is never happy when you are away and it is never happier then when you return.  Unfortunately too many people never understand that.  If I haven't scared you away from a Staffie, then I am glad. They are great loving dog you will adore.  I would hope you consider rescuing one  and I am sure you won't have too much trouble in that regard.  Frankly they seem to suit almost anyone's life style, great with kids (or at least some,) Normally they will steer you away from those that aren't if they are offered at all.  Sometimes, they tend to be a bit stabd offish at first and while I understand, it may put off a few.  All three I got growled at me in fact. I growled back.  Especially pups are face licker from the beginning.  If you are  considering a breeder, outside of why,  I would caution you to maybe check  them out from local clubs, some are very reproable and others rare nothing more than puppy mills that in breed and care more about $ than making sure you are happy and purity of the breed.  Either way it is best ventured into as something you should consider a lifetime. Understand any dog can go from bad to good, as well as good to bad. It generally depends on you.  Some give love right off and some may take a little love and time for the seed to flower.  But when they do watch out!  For what Zeus went through, I was surprised on just how trusting and affectionate he could be.  He is one pampered spoiled pooch and he knows it.  I am not sure just how much he does remember, but he does still have night terrors n cries in his sleep.   Jump awake looks at me and wags his tail ansd snuggle up a little closer.

Since it is Christmas my son  barbequed a 12 # prime rib roast and Brussel sprouts.  Molly and Zeus found the Prime Rib satisfactory but not so hot for the brussel sprouts.   Not we eat prime rib a lot...My daughter ordered a 12 # roast but they heard Prime Rib.  It was their Christmas too. I 'm not sure they will be happy with kibble again.
BedroomCzar
BedroomCzar
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Zeus and Molly
Dog(s) Ages : 5 and 7 years
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female

https://www.northbeachpaws.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSALIE01 Thu Dec 27 2018, 03:24

gillybrent wrote:Hi & welcome.

I thought that Montreal had passed an anti-pitbull law to include staffords?

Yes you were right. But since december 2017 the law is canceled. Which is good  Smile

Thanks all for your answers and comments.

I have few more questions though
How long have to be the walks with differents activities and how many per day ? I know it needs a lot of activities but let's put a number on it
I was thinking to take a puppy and to follow some leadership courses to start better the fact that I have no experience with "raising" dogs.
Also, I work, like many people, so it will be alone from 8 am to 4 pm. Is it a problem for it ? Depend on what is it used to ?

Thank you, I will dig up on the forum

ROSALIE01

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by BedroomCzar Thu Dec 27 2018, 06:34

I often come off as some expert. It comes from a lifetime of acting like I know what I am doing.  I am not. I am learning just like everyone else.  As for the issue of being left alone.  Right now you are doing the best thing possible getting advice and getting some proper training. Some of the best teachers for any pup, is it's mother and other dogs.  The two I got were both adults when I got them and they are very different,  Molly was still very young and very much trained as to what was expected as a service dog. Not so much by other dogs,. In this state most of the socialization and initial training was at the women's prison program in fact.  It was with its trainer 24/7 for 6 months  and trained by professional trainers to do specific task. In her case she was part of an experiment to include  Bull Breeds to go with specific sensory attributes of the GSP breed. I know her pedigree. I also knew very much on how she was socialized.  Then she was rejected by the family, and others and other because of the stigma.  There is no doubt she was up to the task. They finally give up on her and to some degree the breed  She was and is a long legged, lean strong girl with fantastic sensory awareness (From the GSP) to minute details, and smells people may not be aware.  Along with the protectiveness and strength of the  American Pit Breed which is a bit different than  the stout stocky image pits have actually.  But I digress.  She is about 70 pound of muscle in a lean limber frame.  Hopefully she would exhibit the  best of both breeds. She pretty much did.  But when it came to some training the 15 y/o Lab with cancer took her under her wing and probably taught her much more on how to act and not pee in the hall or on the bed! Since she lived in a prison and later at the humane society, she peed where ever she needed.  She had a fantastic ability to learn, just no one to teach her what her mother would do naturally. Pointers lean most of their ability from other how to hunt; In her case she missed her natural teacher.  Bree filled that need and did so very well.  I think it give her a renewed sense of purpose.  It is perhaps one argument against getting a pup too quickly.  But I seen it too often Older dogs teaching younger dogs skills.  But when you are dealing with breeds, no matter how distant some of the old instints remain.  Bull breeds do not get along with other dogs, cats and such naturally.  They need to learn to get along.  I didn't have issues with Zeus and Molly, Molly had already learned to get along and Zeus was introduced into her home.  No dominance isues exist. It probably would not been that way if Molly was male. Molly was introduced in a home with a established female as a still young recessive female and learn to get along at the dog park.  

There is many tricks to dealing with loneliness of dogs. I'm not sure if DogTV is an option.  Another dog or even a cat helps.  A radio, TV, toys, and even a ticking clock.  There is no stone rule  and many exceptions.  I entertained Zeus with a  I robot vacumn.  Just to drive him nuts and give him exercise.  As old as Molly is now, she grabs a pillow and shakes it when someone comes home. The opposite of anxiety, she is so happy she can't contain herself actually.  Like a child  thar jumps and laughs out of excitement. They love tuggy toys and why I prefer having two.  They entertain each other. My wife thinks left alone they will have a battle royal. Not going to happen.  But together they tend to make the FedEx man a little nervous.  But he is more scared of the 1 eyed brute next door. Smile  I know its past as well and well I won't get into it but I am still amazed on people inhumanity to animals.  He is happier playing with the children, playing with it friend a kitten and looking fierce.  The biggest powder puff imaginable.   But then again, I have no doubt he could be a force if he feels the need to defend the home and especially the children.  To him all the neighbor kids are his family. As for issues , ask around with knowlegable people here and elsewhere.   Most dogs experience some Separation issues.  At least those that are part of the family, just with it seems Staffies are so family oriented it seems worse. But for every problem there are a few solutions.  Just if a determined Staffie decides to  be destructive they have the tools.  One possible idea is a conditioning routine. Leave it alone for a few minutes at a time, lengthen   the time a little at a time.  Once it understands you are not leaving it permanently and will come back, some of issues may go away. For sure my dogs miss me going out to get the mail and greet me like I been off to war.  They want all of us home at all times. It is just the way the dogs are wired.  It is part of its charm.  They are happiest when you are together.  It is actually an abandoning training, but I think they can be related. Plus it is intended for children. But they are just our children anyway. What do I know?  It might work.  If it does feel free to tell everyone it was yours and accept credit!
BedroomCzar
BedroomCzar

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty staffy Thu Dec 27 2018, 12:39

How long have to be the walks with differents activities and how many per day ? I know it needs a lot of activities but let's put a number on it

Unfortunately it’s almost impossible to put a number on it. We’re talking about animals as individuals here, not objects to be quantified !
I would say that the dog needs to get out several times a day for their toilet breaks. For an adult dog, at least 5 times a day ? A puppy would be every hour. Shorter breaks more often are better than once for hours at a time.
Your dog will also need mental stimulation, that can be anything from play time with you, sporting activity or even just following you around the house.

I was thinking to take a puppy and to follow some leadership courses to start better the fact that I have no experience with "raising" dogs.
Do choose your canine club very carefully, you use the word “leadership” but you really need to look for “partnership”  Wink  Positive reinforcement is what you need.
Otherwise, it’s a great idea, exactly what I did. Started with puppy school for socialization and then onto obedience or whatever takes your fancy. You MUST take into consideration your dog’s age, no agility or cani cross or that type of activity before at least 1 year old to preserve articulations.

Also, I work, like many people, so it will be alone from 8 am to 4 pm. Is it a problem for it ? Depend on what is it used to ?

I also work, a necessity for alot of owners unfortunately.
8-4 straight is very long, and too long for a puppy.
I come home at lunchtime to look after the girls and to shorten their time alone.
Alot of people use dog walkers or neighbours or family or friends to pop in during the day. For toilet breaks, a bit of stimulation, check everything is ok, etc.
Staffies do doze alot during the day but they are very human-orientated too so will suffer from loneliness. You need to find the balance between compulsory time alone and the quality of your time together.
They do try to adapt to your routine, some will manage and some never will.

Hi from Montreal B110
Nifty staffy
Nifty staffy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gillybrent Thu Dec 27 2018, 12:55

I also agree that 8 hours straight is too long, especially for a pup.

It's possible that a young adult/full adult may be able to take it, but for a pup? Recipe for disaster!

If you can come home for lunch it would help, but I do think that even 4 hours alone is too much for a young puppy. They need to be taught toilet training & they also need feeding 4 times a day up until 12 weeks & then three times a day up until 6 months. You can't possibly do that if you're away for 8 hours - and that's without traffic jams making you late home!

gillybrent

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BedroomCzar Thu Dec 27 2018, 19:15

Of course I took the ball the wrong direction. Yes 8 hours is too long at a stretch to prevent piddle and accidents and they need a puppy formulated kibble and access to fresh water. Do you have a family member or close friend nearby? I would always suggest family members generally, you can lose a friend but family is stuck. Smile It is a big responsibility. If not find a good vet if you do not have one yet yet, now is a good time anyway. Have him or her suggest a good puppy day care which would probably solve your other issues and make transition much easier at least for the first year. As well as I might suggest searching for VetStreet.com is very good site and has excellent advice and operated by Vets. They have breed specific information and user reviews of Vets, rescue shelters, and discount coupon at times for flea killers, safe toys. Some pet toys are not pet safe, and a Staffie pup is a chewing machine. They also chew to relieve stress. Personally I abhorred leather/pig chew bones. A staffie can chew off chunks and swallow pieces, but that is my and many other opinion as well. They do exhibit strong jaws. (Regardless of folklore they do not have locking jaws BTW)Also if you make an account they have a section you can record such things as vaccinations and send reminders for when it is time for a vet check. As well as their is a Anmerican Kennel Club affiliated Stafford Bull Terrier website. It is aimed at American Dogs, but I imagine most would apply to Canadian. Smile I didn't really find it all that imformative, and mainly aim at information for joining, showing and grooming. But it could have some info to glean. It is a possible resource.. I am ADHD and I tend to ramble on and go in different direction which has assisted me in life but not very useful online so I promiced to keep this short on task. So I will close.
BedroomCzar
BedroomCzar

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by gillybrent Thu Dec 27 2018, 19:21

The problem here isn't so much company, as house training & bonding. How can you house train a pup when it isn't in its own environment? How can you bond with a pup you only see about 3 or 4 hours a day?

I honestly feel that, for the time being, you should try for an older rescue staff. One that is house trained & happy to be left alone for periods as long as he gets a little live & attention.

gillybrent

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty staffy Thu Dec 27 2018, 21:15

I will slightly disagree with posts above - you can manage a puppy whilst working full time (I do without catastrophies)

BUT

You must MUST do your homework and maths very carefully to make sure you have alternative plans to cater for puppy before it arrives. Be armed with the full action plan and plan a maximum of situations in advance. It will also probably mean sacrifices and change of habits for you too.
Puppy must always come first. You will need to find a way for puppy to be looked after at lunchtime (you or someone else).

The following are my beliefs only, these are my compromises.
House training is possible but just needs a little more time to be 100% accident-free. Opium knows that she should do her business in the garden but when she’s in her playpen and it’s too urgent, she should use puppy training pads. More hygienic than washing floor/bedding each time and I believe it’s an alternative education in that there are places she can and should use to relieve herself.

Do you have to live with your pup 24/7 in order to bond ? In the ideal world it would be great but difficult for most people today. However, you will need to spend all of your time outside of imperatives (work, grocery shopping, sleep) for your puppy. This might mean cutting back on cinemas and restaurants and nightclubs for a while Smile
I spend time with my girls in the morning before work, lunchbreak, all evening between back from work and bed time, all my weekends and days not at work. I think our bonding isn’t too bad tbh.

A rescue is a great option for many reasons. One happy doggie out of a prison into a home full of tlc. What you see is what you get, with improvements probable in home environment (instead of shelter), puppy teething is a real PITA Laughing . But I can also understand that as a novice dog owner, you might not have the confidence or desire to have to deal with problems another has created. Then again, you have to make sure that you will not create a monster in your pup - big responsibility !

This is getting long so I just want to say that I think you are doing the right thing in asking questions before you adopt your canine friend. Fire away, we’re all here to share our experiences.
Just don’t forget that this is a living being who will be at your side for the next 15 years or so. It’s a big responsibility and hard work but so rewarding.

Hi from Montreal B110
Nifty staffy
Nifty staffy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BedroomCzar Fri Dec 28 2018, 21:33

I always prefer and recommend adopting over buying from a breeder, Pet Store and heaven forbid places like Craigs List.  If it is a reparable breeder, they cult out the bad traits, often neuther and rather than killing, may donate, or sell rather inexpensive. If you are unaware, maybe all is wrong is may just  may not be show quality and according to standard.  They neuther to prevent someone from breeding.  Perfectly good dogs, just don't conform to standard, so that is another option. I would love to see  every dog get a forever home. A preowned dog may be perfect for you and well past its puppy stage  and just needs love, a comfy bed and an ocasional romp.  I saw on the news today a dog was adopted after 8 years in a shelter.  While it is on one hand.. heartwarming, I find it sad that is probably spent half its life in a cage.  Sentenced to prison and for what crime?  Was the gas a better option?  I would say no, because it probably got good care and that includes me time with a attendant, but it is never a better option than a forever home.  https://www.radio.com/blogs/meredith-ganzman/after-8-years-shelter-dog-finally-adopted-and-has-own-bedroom-filled-toys-and here is the link if you are interested. Unfortunately while searching for the site, I found two more where a dog was chained to a tree for 9 years.  That is just a sad story, but also heart warming. It isn't chained to a tree anymore. (I didn't read the story because I know its probable fate.  Those are the rewards of rescuing a seasoned pet.  Because no matter, it is going to a better situation than what it had.  Sorry if I bummed you and others . For me it more than personal.  I've had to make some serious hard choices and as much as we would like, we can,t keep them all and offer them a forever home.  So we need to say no. Too many dogs and too few  people that wants them.  Everyone wants a cute puppy and there is nothing wrong with that, but for many like yourself a experienced dog may be best. Especially for 1st time owners.  An older dog can smooth out the mistakes.  Easier to handle and far less likelihood of escaping , running to see the world. Most seen all of it they wanted. Especially in a city.  Not everybody has hundreds of acres for it to explore and get into mischief.  I don't and won't scrape them of the pavement.   I got off task again,  even after 8 years maybe it last years will be better and what it deserves.  Locally we make the rounds with a few docile breeds and smaller dogs and cats to retirement home and the Children Hospital.  Older dogs are perfect.  Puppies are cute and play with kids, but they make mistake and sanitation needs to be considered.  Bullys have short easy manageable fur, but not always appropriate.  So all I want to add is consider a retired dog. That is 4 euphoniums I think ...
BedroomCzar
BedroomCzar

Status Status :

Back to top Go down