Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home

4 posters

Go down

Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home Empty Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home

Post by Julie_SSC Mon Feb 13 2017, 18:42

Age  - 7  yrs
Temperament  –  A little nervous but extremely affectionate and loving
Dogs  -  No
Cats  -  No
Children  -  Yes

Hi my name is Blue and I am looking for a new home on the Match Maker scheme as my family can't take care of me anymore as they have to work all the time. I am sad but I can't wait to have a family who are home more often because I really really love people and affection.

I had a bad start in life. We think a man used to hit me as I can be a little nervous, but it doesn't take me long to come round and all I want is to be close to you and cuddle up to you.

I'm a really good girl at the vets and I love going out in the car. I pull a little bit on the lead but not too bad. I'm better on a harness. I really really love my walks and will go as far as you want to.

My favourite thing in the world is lots of fuss and tummy rubbing, I get very excited and get right onto your lap. I love to lie next to you on the sofa if I'm allowed to. I will probably follow you round too if you don't mind my company. I do get a bit over excited when you first come home but I get down when told. I'm just so so happy and excited to see everyone.

I'm a bit of a sun worshipper and like to find the bit that shines on me in the house and lie in it. I know some basic commands - I will get in my bed if you tell me to. And go out for a wee (as long as it's not raining hahaha). But I would love to learn more tricks too. I'm a clever girl and like to learn if you will take the time to teach me.
I'm scared of fire works and men who shout. Oh and apparently I have a very smelly staffie bottom!!!!

I have lived with children before and I was very good with them. I'm a happy loving little girl so I'm sure I would be happy to live with children again.

I've been passed around quite a bit in my little life. So I really hope this home is my last one. I just want to be loved.

If you are interested in adopting me please call my friend Charlene on 0777 1914583 and I promise I will love you forever.
Love and licks
Blue xxx

Blue is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. She is currently still in her home in the Birmingham area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.  However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

If you think you could offer Blue a new home please
contact Charlene on 07771 914583 or fill out the Adoption Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home <a href=Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home Blue%20B%202_zpsb2ce0dzt" />

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home Empty Re: Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home

Post by Jenc Mon Feb 13 2017, 20:42

Beautiful girl, hope you find your forever home Love Struck

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home B110
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home Empty Re: Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home

Post by GRAHAM.C Mon Feb 13 2017, 22:26

Nearly brings tears to your eyes when you read stories like that,don't it?
I am a bit of a softy when it comes to animals though.
I really hope she finds that loving home she deserves.She's lovely.
GRAHAM.C
GRAHAM.C
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : TESS
Dog(s) Ages : DOB JUNE 2016
Dog Gender(s) : BITCH
Support total : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie_SSC Tue Apr 11 2017, 18:11

Blue is still looking for her forever home - www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Julie_SSC

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by SSC vicky Mon Apr 17 2017, 13:05

Blue is not just a pretty face she loves agility too!
Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home IMG_4318_zps4qenm1yq
Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home IMG_4319_zpspqefrotk
Beautiful Blue - Aged 7 years - Looking for new forever home IMG_5859_zpsbowhszep

SSC vicky
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down