chris1991p
Sazzle
Rachel33
janey
GuyCalledPolly
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Need Poppy Toilet Trained By Next Week Empty I Need Poppy Toilet Trained By Next Week

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sat May 17 2014, 20:35

So Me And The Mrs Have Had A Massive Fight About Poppy Again And She's Sick Of Smelling ****, Bare In Mind Poppy Is Still Quite Young (12 Weeks) She Doesn't Seem To Realize That She Is Still A Baby.

She Keeps Throwing The Same Line At Me Over And Over "She's Your F#@king Dog" Although She Brought Her Back One Day Without Me Realizing And Now I Love Her More Then Anything Lol.

Poppy Is A Staffy Cross German Shepard And A Stubborn Nippy Little Bugger But Can't Help Loving Her Lol :')

The Mrs Says I Have Until Next Thursday And If She's Not Fully Toilet Trained Then She Has To Go, I've Explained How I Really Want To Keep Her But Nothing Gets Threw To This Women! Haha

Anyways People, I Need All The Advice I Can Get Please, I Don't Wanna Have To Get Rid Of Her

Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This <33

Last edited by Kathy on Sun May 18 2014, 10:32; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for Language/moved post to Puppy Chat)
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Poppy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

I Need Poppy Toilet Trained By Next Week Empty Re: I Need Poppy Toilet Trained By Next Week

Post by janey Sat May 17 2014, 20:49

Get rid of the Mrs then!

These things take time, what training are you doing?
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

I Need Poppy Toilet Trained By Next Week Empty Re: I Need Poppy Toilet Trained By Next Week

Post by Rachel33 Sat May 17 2014, 20:50

Wow.. Sorry but your girlfriend is being completely unrealistic and unreasonable. Why bring a puppy home and that complain when she's not toilet trained within a month? Very irresponsible..

What times are you feeding her, and what are you feeding? How many times is she walked per day? How many times is she let out per day? How long is she left per day? What do you do when she's been to the toilet indoors? And finally, what do you clean the mess up with?
Rachel33
Rachel33
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Bug (Biscuit)
Dog(s) Ages : 7 ish
Support total : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sat May 17 2014, 20:50

Sounds very unfair of your OH  Straight Face she is a puppy and it takes time. Do you use a toilet phrase? Daisy was about 1 when I got her so I've no real experience of puppy training, I would wait until she was doing her business and then repeat 'do your business' while she was doing it and lots of praise afterwards, they learn to associate the phrase with the action x
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by chris1991p Sat May 17 2014, 20:56

I don't know if it's possible in a week but I'd recommend praising her heavily when she goes in the right place and simply don't make a big deal if she goes in the house just clean it up quietly, if you catch her while she's doing it just say "no" and take her outside don't shout or anything and if she finishes/goes outside praise like I said above.

Also I used white vinegar to clean it up seemed to really eliminate the urine smell to even the dog some cleaning products smell like dog urine to a dog which can cause them to keep going in the house.

chris1991p
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Sat May 17 2014, 21:38

she's a baby and some take longer than others to come clean,keep taking her out side every half/hour,when she's eaten or had a drink and when she goes give lots of praise and treats,she'll soon come clean but training from you is needed,your girl friend is being very unfair,sorry but i would get rid of my partner before i got rid of my dog.
stella
stella

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogface Sat May 17 2014, 22:57

Man up. Tell her that if she hasn't stopped complaining by next Thursday, she's out.
Dogface
Dogface
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member

Status Status :

Support total : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by debs0109 Sat May 17 2014, 23:23

Yep, get rid of the missus, she is being totally unreasonable. If I had the choice of getting rid of my hubby or getting rid of Mia, guess which one I would choose?  Straight Face 
debs0109
debs0109
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
I Need Poppy Toilet Trained By Next Week Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : MIA
Dog(s) Ages : 1 year 7 months
Dog Gender(s) : FEMALE
Support total : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by peppa Sun May 18 2014, 00:19

Get rid if the b**** and keep the pup .

Last edited by Kathy on Sun May 18 2014, 10:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for language)
peppa
peppa

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : peppa
Dog(s) Ages : 28/10/13
Support total : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER26 Sun May 18 2014, 01:35

Just keep taking the pup outside all the time mate and it will get the hang of it soon. You cant really put a deadline on it though it just all of a sudden clicks in their head and then they are toilet trained.
BOMBER26
BOMBER26
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Zeus
Dog(s) Ages : 10 Months
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun May 18 2014, 10:30

I have moved this thread to Puppy Chat

Toilet training will not happen over night nor during the course of a week, this takes time, consistency and patience. Take Poppy outside every hour and after sleeping, eating and playing. Give loads of praise when Poppy wee's outside.

Does your OH get involved with Poppy at all, like feeding and playing ? If not please try to and if you can get her involved with some basic training this help the bonding process too.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Debs01 Sun May 18 2014, 10:42

Is this for real? I don't believe someone can be so unrealistic and unreasonable...
Debs01
Debs01
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Axl
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Support total : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sun May 18 2014, 11:01

Rachel33 wrote:Wow.. Sorry but your girlfriend is being completely unrealistic and unreasonable. Why bring a puppy home and that complain when she's not toilet trained within a month? Very irresponsible..

What times are you feeding her, and what are you feeding? How many times is she walked per day? How many times is she let out per day? How long is she left per day? What do you do when she's been to the toilet indoors? And finally, what do you clean the mess up with?

Telling Me Guys, I Can't Kick Her Out Or I Would Of Aha,

I Feed Her When I Wake Up About 7am-8am Then At 2pm-3pm And Then About 6pm, I Let Poppy Out Every Hour And Wait For Her To Use The Toilet Then I Give Her Praise Or A Treat.
Whens She Goes Indoors I Raise My Voice And Say No And Take Her Outside. I Use These Cleaning Wipes With Carpet Shampoo In.
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sun May 18 2014, 11:03

Sazzle wrote:Sounds very unfair of your OH  Straight Face she is a puppy and it takes time. Do you use a toilet phrase? Daisy was about 1 when I got her so I've no real experience of puppy training, I would wait until she was doing her business and then repeat 'do your business' while she was doing it and lots of praise afterwards, they learn to associate the phrase with the action x

Yeah I Always Say "Wanna Go Wee Wee's" And Her Ears Always Perk Up When I Say It So I Think She Grasps It But Can't Hold It In. I Always Praise Or Give Her A Treat Afterwords.
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sun May 18 2014, 11:05

Dogface wrote:Man up. Tell her that if she hasn't stopped complaining by next Thursday, she's out.

I Would But Her Names On The House xD  Laughing 
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sun May 18 2014, 11:08

debs0109 wrote:Yep, get rid of the missus, she is being totally unreasonable. If I had the choice of getting rid of my hubby or getting rid of Mia, guess which one I would choose?  Straight Face 

Haha I Think I Know The Question To That Answer :')
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlands-Brody Sun May 18 2014, 14:36

Wow she's being very unreasonable. By what you have said I think your doing everything perfect but it just takes time
Highlands-Brody
Highlands-Brody

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : brody daisy skye
Dog(s) Ages : 8, 5, 9months
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel33 Sun May 18 2014, 15:13

Sounds like you're doing everything right, except the wipes. You need a cleaner that will break down the enzymes, pets at home do a nice smelling "stain and odour remover" which I've always used when fostering pups, or simple cheap biological washing powder mixed 1:4 with water. If she can smell it she will keep going there, and their sense of smell is so much more heightened than ours!

Keep with the toilet command and praise for going in the right area too Smile
Rachel33
Rachel33

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sun May 18 2014, 15:23

That's Okay Then, I Thought I Was Doing Something Wrong Lol, I WilL Have To get Some Cheap Washing Powder Soon Then :').

Thanks Guys Smile
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel33 Sun May 18 2014, 16:17

No problem, just make sure that it's biological Smile non bio won't work!
Rachel33
Rachel33

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sun May 18 2014, 16:40

Will Do, Just Finding It Stressful As I Don't Want Her Gone :')
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerbud Sun May 18 2014, 17:06

GuyCalledPolly wrote:
Sazzle wrote:Sounds very unfair of your OH  Straight Face she is a puppy and it takes time. Do you use a toilet phrase? Daisy was about 1 when I got her so I've no real experience of puppy training, I would wait until she was doing her business and then repeat 'do your business' while she was doing it and lots of praise afterwards, they learn to associate the phrase with the action x

Yeah I Always Say "Wanna Go Wee Wee's" And Her Ears Always Perk Up When I Say It So I Think She Grasps It But Can't Hold It In. I Always Praise Or Give Her A Treat Afterwords.
Just a thought, but you are waiting until she is outside before you ask her? If you are asking her inside it might not be that she can't hold it but going on your "command"? Unless I'm getting wrong message from your bit above Smile
flowerbud
flowerbud

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Alfie
Dog(s) Ages : 2yrs
Support total : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sun May 18 2014, 17:35

flowerbud wrote:
GuyCalledPolly wrote:

Just a thought, but you are waiting until she is outside before you ask her? If you are asking her inside it might not be that she can't hold it but going on your "command"? Unless I'm getting wrong message from your bit above Smile

I Say It When I'm In Kitchen And Her Ears Perk Up And Then She goes Sad
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerbud Sun May 18 2014, 19:29

Then your confusing her! Tell her to do it when you are outside, so she relates it to outside only. She thinks you are telling her to do it in the kitchen then getting told off. Take her out then give her your wee word and praise when she does.
flowerbud
flowerbud

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sun May 18 2014, 19:43

I've Tried That All Today But Will Continue Trying Smile Thanks
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Mon May 19 2014, 20:58

You also have to remember she is a puppy and as such wont have full bowl and bladder control for a while. she isnt being naughty or "untrained" she may be just sniffing around one second and then have an urgent need the next.

If your other half still doesnt realise this you could have a little role reversal experiment, feed her a full box of laxatives and lock her in the garden  Laughing only joking and if you value your relationship "DONT" do it lol. if you do however we have an excellent video section on the forum Wink

It takes time and patience and most of all alot of understanding, i forget how many times I stood in cold wet poo in the middle of the night when mine were pups
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Mon May 19 2014, 21:57

Nathan wrote:You also have to remember she is a puppy and as such wont have full bowl and bladder control for a while. she isnt being naughty or "untrained" she may be just sniffing around one second and then have an urgent need the next.

If your other half still doesnt realise this you could have a little role reversal experiment, feed her a full box of laxatives and lock her in the garden  Laughing only joking and if you value your relationship "DONT" do it lol. if you do however we have an excellent video section on the forum Wink

It takes time and patience and most of all alot of understanding, i forget how many times I stood in cold wet poo in the middle of the night when mine were pups

Haha Great Idea  Laughing Laughing 

I Know I Tried Explaining It To Her But She Always Knows "Better" Lol, Yeah I Stand And Outside And Wait At Least Half Hour Sometimes But She When She Goes She Gets The Biggest Fuss Ever.

I've Already Said To Her If The Dog Goes Then I Go And She Didn't Seem Very Happy But I'm Sticking To That Line Because Poppy Means The World To Me Now  Big Grin 
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19 2014, 22:06

I once used a line with my hubby that pretty Much stands now........don't make me choose.... You won't like the result xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by dav Tue May 20 2014, 08:24

Mate, dogs live for 10+yrs so its a long term commitment for you & your partner. To me it sounds like she does't really want a dog in the first place otherwise she would be more understanding of the fact that its a puppy & only just came into this world (& your house) 12 weeks ago. Your partner sounds very unfair towards this situation, good luck & i hope your partner comes to her senses.
dav
dav

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Samba
Dog(s) Ages : Born: 22-10-12
Support total : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel33 Tue May 20 2014, 08:34

I agree with Dav. Is she going to threaten getting rid of her when she's going through the teenager phase when she stops listening? What about when she's old and can't always get outside? She needs to get a grip, she chose the dog, she needs to take the responsibility!!!
Rachel33
Rachel33

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hella-Buggin' Tue May 20 2014, 15:00

Our puppy is 19 weeks. She has never pooped in the house and only had a handful of pee accidents. That's because  we don't give her the chance to make an accident. After meals she is put outside to play or in the crate. They just aren't old enough to be trusted with the freedom.

Now she goes and sits by the door when she wants to go out but that is very recent.

Do you use a crate? If not, why not? It's a great way to give them a safe place. They won't go to the bathroom in there as long as it's the right size.

Hella-Buggin'

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Fri May 23 2014, 02:31

_Hayley_ wrote:I once used a line with my hubby that pretty Much stands now........don't make me choose.... You won't like the result xxx

I Used The Same Line The Other Day And She Didn't Know What To Say And She Has Been Interacting With Poppy More Now xx
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Fri May 23 2014, 02:34

dav wrote:Mate, dogs live for 10+yrs so its a long term commitment for you & your partner. To me it sounds like she does't really want a dog in the first place otherwise she would be more understanding of the fact that its a puppy & only just came into this world (& your house) 12 weeks ago. Your partner sounds very unfair towards this situation, good luck & i hope your partner comes to her senses.

I Know And I Can't Wait Till Poppy Understands All Everything I'd Like To Teach Her Big Grin, The Mrs Is Coming To Realize What She Said Upset me And She's Started To Interact With Poppy Alot More So Hopefully it Will Carry On Smile
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Fri May 23 2014, 02:37

Hella-Buggin' wrote:Our puppy is 19 weeks. She has never pooped in the house and only had a handful of pee accidents. That's because  we don't give her the chance to make an accident. After meals she is put outside to play or in the crate. They just aren't old enough to be trusted with the freedom.

Now she goes and sits by the door when she wants to go out but that is very recent.

Do you use a crate? If not, why not? It's a great way to give them a safe place. They won't go to the bathroom in there as long as it's the right size.

I Always Put Poppy Outside After Food, Play Session And Every Hour During The Day. I Don't Own A Crate At The Moment Because We've Been Sorting The House As We Only Moved In Just Under 3 And A Half Weeks Lol But I Should Be Getting One Very Soon Smile
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23 2014, 03:47

GuyCalledPolly wrote:
_Hayley_ wrote:I once used a line with my hubby that pretty Much stands now........don't make me choose.... You won't like the result xxx

I Used The Same Line The Other Day And She Didn't Know What To Say And She Has Been Interacting With Poppy More Now xx

That's great news, hope things are still improving! Xx

Back to top Go down

Post by mreed7773 Fri May 23 2014, 08:41

hiya our pup is 13 weeks and still has accidents it goes with the territory she is a baby ..shame yr partner got the dog without thinking, it is indeed a lifetime commitment no matter what .. I really hope you work it out, you an get medium size crate on ebay for £25 and they are really good for what you need ..good luck  Wink 
mreed7773
mreed7773

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tia
Dog(s) Ages : 22nd feb 2014 .... 2 years 4 months
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sun May 25 2014, 02:02

_Hayley_ wrote:
GuyCalledPolly wrote:

That's great news, hope things are still improving! Xx

Yeah They Are Thank You Smile xx
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Sun May 25 2014, 02:04

mreed7773 wrote:hiya our pup is 13 weeks and still has accidents it goes with the territory she is a baby ..shame yr partner got the dog without thinking, it is indeed a lifetime commitment no matter what .. I really hope you work it out, you an get medium size crate on ebay for £25 and they are really good for what you need ..good luck  Wink 

Yeahh, She Always Jumps Into Things Lol, I Will Check Them Out Smile Thanks  Big Grin 
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlands-Brody Sun May 25 2014, 11:54

So how are you getting on with the pup?
Highlands-Brody
Highlands-Brody

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : brody daisy skye
Dog(s) Ages : 8, 5, 9months
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Wed May 28 2014, 22:42

It's Going Well Thank You Smile, The Mrs Is Slowly Realizing She's A Pup
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Fri May 30 2014, 23:25

Just An Update To Everyone, Poppy Is Doing Very Well Big Grin

So Proud Of Her Lately Big Grin
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31 2014, 03:17

Aww fab news, happy all is well and you've managed to train the missus giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerbud Sat May 31 2014, 09:12

That's good to hear Smile
flowerbud
flowerbud

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GuyCalledPolly Wed Jun 04 2014, 11:54

-Update-

Well It Was Going Well Until We Found Poppy Had Ripped Up Two Cushions In The Kitchen, Bare In Mind We Don't Use Them.

But Once Again The Mrs Went Over The Top Again And Lost It And Really Wants To Get Rid Of The Dog, She's Said The Dog Has Gotta Go, But I Said I'm Going Then And Now All Of A Sudden I'm The Bad Guy.

She's Not Bothering With The Dog And Now If I Do Leave I Don't Have Anywhere To Live Or Stay With Poppy.

She Can't Seem To Realize That Poppy Is A Dog

And Now She Said Looks Like I'm Single, I Don't Want To Loose Her Or The Dog.

What Should I Do?!
GuyCalledPolly
GuyCalledPolly

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Jun 04 2014, 14:15

Get a crate, quickly. If you can't watch her all the time put her in it.
Make it nice and comfy and praise her when you put her in.
She can't be destructive while in there. Build up the time she's in there gradually, and each time she comes out take her outside for toilet.
I'm sure you'll try everything without having to rehome her.
silver
silver

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Toots
Dog(s) Ages : 21/11/13
Support total : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Jun 04 2014, 14:41

I use a crate but the only time Lula is in it is over night she goes to bed at 11pm and i let her out at 6:30am. There normal always someone home so she never in it during the day. we leave the door open and she pops in and out if she wants.
I hate to say this but your girlfriend is going to keep doing these and maybe its time to sit down and think about poppy future. Puppies chew and poppy not even at the teething stage yet where she will chew everything in sight.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tallulah
Dog(s) Ages : 21/11/13
Support total : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus green Wed Jun 04 2014, 14:53

What a unrealistic predicament your missis has put you in. I feel sorry for the pup, poor thing , is there any raised voices in your house  ? This could cause pup to deficate more often only adding to the problem. When his lordship (Max)was a pup after every feed, nap and play session I'd take him outside without fail you can't afford to be lazy here to do his business I was always armed with a treat and plenty of praise straight after he'd did what he had to do  Cool it didn't take long before he got the message.  Think very hard before using the excuse of rehoming because pup isn't housetrained that is a failure on your and the missis actions and not the poor fault of the dog who is learning his way in life. They're very vulnerable in their first four months of life and soak everything up like a sponge , if he is given up for the reason of not reaching his housebreaking deadline it could have a serious affect on his mental well being for the rest of his life.  at wits end
Maximus green
Maximus green
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max. Kc name. Maximus Green
Dog(s) Ages : Birth date. 26/09/2011
Support total : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by mreed7773 Wed Jun 04 2014, 18:15

oh dear but if the way i see it is if you dont want something chewed put it up or keep puppy away from it..really silly tbh that she got poppy in the first place ..what did she think she was bringing into the house ? It really unfair on yr pup ..really hope you sort whats best out for poppy and she is the vulnerable one in all this ..sorry i cant help suggest what to do ..
mreed7773
mreed7773

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tia
Dog(s) Ages : 22nd feb 2014 .... 2 years 4 months
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jun 04 2014, 18:31

Did you guys do any sort of research before bringing a puppy into the family?! Poor little mite - as mentioned a dog will pick up on any sort of anxiety/anger/tension.

You need to sort this - there is no magic wand.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerbud Wed Jun 04 2014, 18:33

You could get her to read up on here, but she won't like reading some of this thread about herself.
flowerbud
flowerbud

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next