coconut oil at the supermarket

3 posters

Go down

coconut oil - coconut oil at the supermarket Empty coconut oil at the supermarket

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10 2013, 22:03

As it's getting more popular a lot of supermarkets are now stocking a very good quality coconut oil at a reasonable price. It's this groovy food CO which organic, virgin and cold pressed which is what you need to look for.

I know one of the larger Tescos in sheffield has started stocking it, and i know a lot of others have, also Waitrose and Sainsburies (they also stock another brand) stock it too. Great for those who don't want to order online.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268622297

Back to top Go down

coconut oil - coconut oil at the supermarket Empty Re: coconut oil at the supermarket

Post by Sazzle Thu Oct 10 2013, 22:04

Thanks for the tip, I have been meaning to get some since reading all the good things about it on here Smile 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

coconut oil - coconut oil at the supermarket Empty Re: coconut oil at the supermarket

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10 2013, 22:06

the abbydale road tesco sells it, i got some today Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Thu Oct 10 2013, 22:11

Cool Smile 
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara n Ozzy Thu Oct 10 2013, 23:11

Please tell me what it's good for
Sara n Ozzy
Sara n Ozzy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ozzy
Dog(s) Ages : 6
Dog Gender(s) : Boy
Support total : 956

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11 2013, 01:05

Sara n Ozzy wrote:Please tell me what it's good for
honestly? nearly everything!

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/the-health-benefits-of-coconut-oil/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11 2013, 11:22

They used to sell it at a Tescos near me but they stopped. It was a massive tub for 2or 3 quid. Superdrug sells it but in a small tub aand Holland and Barratt sell a small tub for £7! You can use it on your own hair too biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Oct 11 2013, 12:17

Will be keeping a look out for that in my locals.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11 2013, 12:36

Chiara wrote:They used to sell it at a Tescos near me but they stopped. It was a massive tub for 2or 3 quid. Superdrug sells it but in a small tub aand Holland and Barratt sell a small tub for £7! You can use it on your own hair too biggrin
The problem with coconut oil is that it's very much a you get what you pay for, yes there are very cheap tubs out there but they aren't very good and are not what your looking for. Am afraid it's not the cheapest of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11 2013, 13:08

Good to know will be getting some, if our Tesco has it. Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11 2013, 15:45

ella wrote:
Chiara wrote:They used to sell it at a Tescos near me but they stopped. It was a massive tub for 2or 3 quid. Superdrug sells it but in a small tub aand Holland and Barratt sell a small tub for £7! You can use it on your own hair too biggrin
The problem with coconut oil is that it's very much a you get what you pay for, yes there are very cheap tubs out there but they aren't very good and are not what your looking for. Am afraid it's not the cheapest of things

True, I can't remember the make of the one in Tescos but it was different to the one you get. It was in the section with the foreign foods. My 2 love the taste biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11 2013, 16:54

That's great thanks Ella Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara n Ozzy Fri Oct 11 2013, 17:31

Ok now I feel stupid! Didn't know it was good for pooches as well as us girls
Sara n Ozzy
Sara n Ozzy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11 2013, 17:40

Sara n Ozzy wrote:Ok now I feel stupid! Didn't know it was good for pooches as well as us girls
Don't feel stupid sara, we all learn new things every day Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11 2013, 18:36

Chiara wrote:
ella wrote:

True, I can't remember the make of the one in Tescos but it was different to the one you get. It was in the section with the foreign foods. My 2 love the taste biggrin
haha the boys love the taste too!

Sara n Ozzy wrote:Ok now I feel stupid! Didn't know it was good for pooches as well as us girls
Yer it's great for us, dogs, anything haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara n Ozzy Fri Oct 11 2013, 20:06

On a mission now to get some !
Sara n Ozzy
Sara n Ozzy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12 2013, 00:12

Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down