Anyone else get suckered in by supermarket vouchers?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone else get suckered in by supermarket vouchers? Empty Anyone else get suckered in by supermarket vouchers?

Post by Keith Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:54

Just come back from the shops with loads of stuff I never eat. rolling on the floor 

Doughnuts because of the 25p off voucher they posted me.
Mayonnaise because of the 50p off voucher they posted me.
Some random coffee because of the 50p off voucher they posted me.
All the way down to some mega random spices because of the 25p off voucher they posted me.
And ice cream because of the 50p off voucher they posted me.

And, of course, if that wasn't enough, I had to buy a whole shedload more tat because I get £7 off if I spend £70 or more.....

Anyway, paid £51 for £71 of stuff in the end, after using my little box of vouchers (checkout person was delighted rolling on the floor ), but, apart from the Jack Daniels and dog food, it will probably just sit there, slowly going out of date.

Anyone else a mug for supermarket vouchers, or am I just the ideal advertising target? I dont want to s 
Keith
Keith
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Anyone else get suckered in by supermarket vouchers? Empty Re: Anyone else get suckered in by supermarket vouchers?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:58

I must admit they send me them but I forget to use them........you fool Keith Laughing rolling on the floor 

Back to top Go down

Anyone else get suckered in by supermarket vouchers? Empty Re: Anyone else get suckered in by supermarket vouchers?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:58

Not me Keith I do mine online So's not to get conned with 2-4-1's or bogof's otherwise I'd be the same as you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07 2013, 22:03

I do understand how easy it is to get beguiled by money-offs!

However, Tesco (bless their little heart) only send me money-off vouchers for stuff that I normally buy, so I find them very useful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Sat Dec 07 2013, 22:13

Inez Maria wrote:you fool Keith Laughing rolling on the floor 
Er, you are quite right. rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor 
Keith
Keith

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07 2013, 22:17

Laughing rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor 

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Sat Dec 07 2013, 22:18

Ai I tend to stick to the same products in tesco so the offers do match what I want and just doubled up on my points vouchers so got £30 off my new glasses and mum has enough vouchers to double up that she can gat a hudl for £10 so not all bad
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07 2013, 22:27

Laughing never use the odd ones that get sent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down