Next door

3 posters

Go down

Next door  Empty Next door

Post by Steve Tue Aug 27 2013, 19:30

if they play music till half 12 tonight you wont see me for an day or two becasue i will be in an cell!!

Surprised i was ready to kick off last night just about to drop off Rolling Eyes they decide it be good to start playing music at at silly hours at night

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Next door  Empty Re: Next door

Post by BIG SBT Tue Aug 27 2013, 19:44

Don't bother going round will just cause problems, ring the police instead and if it continues then go round Smile
BIG SBT
BIG SBT
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Next door  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Boss
Dog(s) Ages : 9 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27 2013, 19:52

I had a seriously loopy neighbour a few years ago - the things I could tell you! But even worse than when she stayed overnight with her boyfriend and her two dogs barked all night (my OH wrote a very tactful note to her telling her how much her dogs had missed her!) was when she mended her ways and had said bf to stay overnight with her. They played Elvis Presley "It's Now or Never" at mega-full volume on a continuous loop for 4 (count them - 4 hours) in the middle of the night. I don't know why I didn't kill her then and there.

But the good news was that it obviously turned out to be "now" and not "never" cos very soon afterwards she got seriously pregnant and handed the keys over to the repo men. whew! 

Good luck tonight Steve, let's hope it was just a one-off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27 2013, 19:54

How annoying nothing worse, I could be named as a culprit for that but only on weekends, only thing is neighbours here are always drunk as skunks anyway!!!Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Aug 29 2013, 16:22

Try playing some country & western music very loud at about 6 in the morning, that should fix it Big Grin

I F ING hate neighbours

banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead 
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29 2013, 16:59

Kathy wrote:Try playing some country & western music very loud at about 6 in the morning, that should fix it Big Grin

I F ING hate neighbours

banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead 
This worked for us, we had awful neighbours, they never liked the music when played speakers against wall at 6am soon stopped them Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down