The things we do to each other

Go down

The things we do to each other Empty The things we do to each other

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25 2011, 08:15

Was talking before with the Mrs, talking about stuff we have done to one another to get a laugh.

When I fisrt met her she made me a brew. Come into the room, put down her brew so I could see a brew in the cup then went and got mine. She walked in with an empty cup then pretended to trip. I shot of of the seat so fast Laughing evil woman. She even poured a bit of boiling water in the cup then emptied it so you could see steam coming out of the top of the cup.

Anyway im not one for making fun of people Surprised but I got her back about a year later. Some woman kept texting her and phong her and I joked for about a month that she fancied her. The mrs kept saying shut up. Anyway one day she went for a bath and left her phone on the side. So I went in the address book and swapped our names round so a text off me would come up with her name.
Then when she got out the bath I sent her a message saying I think the relationship has reached the point where we should go for a date, maybe for a meal and then come back to my house for afters.
Oh you should have seen her face. She took one look at me and I started laughing.....I so wish I could keep a straight a sstraight face
Essay Over what stuff have you done to others?

Back to top Go down

The things we do to each other Empty Re: The things we do to each other

Post by janey Fri Mar 25 2011, 08:47

Laughing Blue your both as bad as each other Laughing
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25 2011, 09:08

My oh was showing me how to box (he fought light heavy when he was younger). He was saying "this is how you keep your guard up" etc etc, and then he punched me on the mouth & gave me a fat lip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25 2011, 15:39

Caryll wrote:My oh was showing me how to box (he fought light heavy when he was younger). He was saying "this is how you keep your guard up" etc etc, and then he punched me on the mouth & gave me a fat lip!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25 2011, 19:26

BlueStaffBlue wrote:Was talking before with the Mrs, talking about stuff we have done to one another to get a laugh.

When I fisrt met her she made me a brew. Come into the room, put down her brew so I could see a brew in the cup then went and got mine. She walked in with an empty cup then pretended to trip. I shot of of the seat so fast Laughing evil woman. She even poured a bit of boiling water in the cup then emptied it so you could see steam coming out of the top of the cup.

Anyway im not one for making fun of people Surprised but I got her back about a year later. Some woman kept texting her and phong her and I joked for about a month that she fancied her. The mrs kept saying shut up. Anyway one day she went for a bath and left her phone on the side. So I went in the address book and swapped our names round so a text off me would come up with her name.
Then when she got out the bath I sent her a message saying I think the relationship has reached the point where we should go for a date, maybe for a meal and then come back to my house for afters.
Oh you should have seen her face. She took one look at me and I started laughing.....I so wish I could keep a straight a sstraight face
Essay Over what stuff have you done to others?

Blue i did the cup thing to my other half may have to try the phone thing now stop giving me ideas Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26 2011, 01:55

Only put it on to get new idea's.........realised if she comes up with something else, im done, haven't got anymore tricks up my sleeve Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26 2011, 10:13

tell her your making her tea. spog bol but use quorn mince and dont tell her.
you got to admite that is the best prank anyone has pulled and just out and out wicked lol >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26 2011, 10:21

bigwazza wrote:tell her your making her tea. spog bol but use quorn mince and dont tell her.
you got to admite that is the best prank anyone has pulled and just out and out wicked lol >Smile

That's really nice! I like quorn mince in spag bol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26 2011, 10:29

(NOTE TO SELF)if caryll come for tea use the best steak mince >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26 2011, 10:37

bigwazza wrote:(NOTE TO SELF)if caryll come for tea use the best steak mince >Smile

sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down