If Any of You Want to Raise Money for Charity...

2 posters

Go down

If Any of You Want to Raise Money for Charity... Empty If Any of You Want to Raise Money for Charity...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 19:53

My auntie and cousins organised an alcohol-filled night of partying and wild antics last night, and they managed to raise £400 for charity. How? They got people to pay to join, and pay for food and shots. So, if any of you want to raise money for charity but are too lazy...easy option right there Laughing

Back to top Go down

If Any of You Want to Raise Money for Charity... Empty Re: If Any of You Want to Raise Money for Charity...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 20:35

I seen that advertised on the tele Tara, I think it was for Macmillan nurses or cancer research not sure, I thought it was a great idea

Back to top Go down

If Any of You Want to Raise Money for Charity... Empty Re: If Any of You Want to Raise Money for Charity...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 20:36

Def a good idea. My wee mate did that to raise money for his motorbike racing and because of it he was able to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 20:38

Ive wanted to do that too, think its brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 20:40

Good idea I would like to raise money for a charity, thanks Tara Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 20:42

Yeah it was for MacMillan, thought they came up with the idea on their own, because they're always having drunken nights Laughing but still a great way to raise some money Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 20:44

Great idea thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 20:57

£400 in one night is brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Sun Apr 21 2013, 21:17

Yeah agree £400 in one night is an amazing figure. Have done a few charity dog walks for battersea and local dog homes but never came near that ammount so next time ill do that lol
Nathan
Nathan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Apr 21 2013, 22:02

Haha great idea, having fun and raising money, brill Big Grin
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down