Dave's Charity Event

Go down

Dave's Charity Event Empty Dave's Charity Event

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:14

Sorry but this one is not for staffs

Me and the OH have decided to run a charity event for a baby charity (yet to be decided) sponsored weight balance. I am a little bit on the tubby side and my OH a little bit on the lean side so we do a sponsored event at ??? / lb or fixed amount, At the moment so I dont rob you I am around 14st and my OH is around 8st so the idea is after 3 months , whatever the difference is we pay ( I have promised £20 per lb) . Make no bones about it my stepson is a newly qualified PT , MMA trainer and Nutritionist so the PA is brill for him but me and the OH need to get sorted. Can I rely on your support. You can bet on me or the OH its up to you . You will pick your side and pay on the differential.

I would have really loved this one to be about staffs but we have them and they don't . but what we do have in common is a love of our grandson Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Dave's Charity Event Empty Re: Dave's Charity Event

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:36

So, you want us to sponsor either you or your oh to lose/gain weght?

Any minimum? How would you want paying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:45

Caryll wrote:So, you want us to sponsor either you or your oh to lose/gain weght?

Any minimum? How would you want paying?

Got it in one Caryll , payment can be however you want , sponsor me or jo and fixed amount or x / lb wehatever happens someone wins (I think) . I would maybe ask for the forum that all cash go to 1 place and set up a just giving page or something. We literally just talked about it tonight and havent got anything really sorted just curious to know if its a good idea. NO MINIMUM 0.01p is better than 0.00p

My boy is really keen as he thinks I am a fat ******* and his mum needs to spend more time eating Big Grin and he needs the promotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:56

I'd be happy to sponsor one of you. Any ideas about the charity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:56

http://mydonationpage.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 22:02

Caryll wrote:I'd be happy to sponsor one of you. Any ideas about the charity?

It will definitely be a baby related charity as we are at loggerheads with cancer , heart research and staffs so we leave it to the boys OH who has had to go penniless for the last 3 months whilst he does his qualifications and is absolutely the best mother invented. I think its a novel idea and if you want some inside info then bet on me if you go x / lb it will be the safest bet Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 22:03

I like baby charities! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 22:03

Equi wrote:http://mydonationpage.com/

cheers Hayley , want to spend good money on a fat man getting thin Big Grin My lad says as soon as he qualifies he want to rip me Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 22:08

Caryll wrote:I like baby charities! Love Struck

Fortunately none of us have needed one but me Mam (cancer) and me OH Grandad (heart) would have truly endorsed this one so this is how it is TBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down