So angry >:O

Go down

So angry >:O Empty So angry >:O

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15 2012, 13:26

A good friend is being totally slated on another forum and vicious lies being told, shes now been blocked from the forum so she can't even defend herself and everyone is jumping on the band wagon. Shes extremely upset as im sure you would be!!

I have emailed the forum staff and the website owner to no avail and apparently they are in on it too.

As her name is not mentioned just a lot of "i know who you are talking about" etc she can't even really take legal action. But i have threatened them with it anyway!

SO bloody angry for her, it's totally out of order

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Back to top Go down

So angry >:O Empty Re: So angry >:O

Post by pongy Thu Nov 15 2012, 14:05

Some people are so heartless and so brave in groups but not so brave alone or face to face. Your friend is lucky to have you and your support and she is better off out of the forum anyway.You could always tell the forum in question that cyber bullying is illegal and they have a duty to stop it.That is one of the things i love about this forum it is so friendly and i cant see any of the mods allowing that kind of thing to happen.The people who run that forum should be ashamed of themselves and should be stopped from running it.Sorry to have my own rant but i hate bullies and you and your friend have my total support
pongy
pongy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : cassie
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years (we think)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15 2012, 14:09

Again as she's not mentioned by name not had she replied to the thread (cause she can't) it doesn't look like a personal attack. Just "I know she will be reading this, can't believe how horrible some ppl can be" etc. I'm just so furious.

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Thu Nov 15 2012, 14:22

A name doesn't have to be mentioned for it to still hurt "i know she will be reading this" is an attack enough.Your friend is lucky to have your love and support and these others are not worth the time thinking about.As has been said plenty of times on this forum "i HATE humans" people are cruel we all know this, but i like to think the kindness like yours outweighs the nasty
pongy
pongy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : cassie
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years (we think)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15 2012, 15:35

Thank you that means a lot. She's doing good, were laughing and joking about it because we know what's the truth!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15 2012, 15:38

Tell her to join here! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15 2012, 15:44

Don't think she has/Likes a dog haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content