Oh boy Staffies do have strong heads

+2
Stace.and.Billy
Staffy lover
6 posters

Go down

Oh boy Staffies do have strong heads Empty Oh boy Staffies do have strong heads

Post by Staffy lover Thu Oct 25 2012, 09:41

as I have known but found out laughing and another for sure with one heart sicking moment too!

On Tuesday, Me and Pixee had our fun in the fields, chasing one another, this is our game we have always enjoyed it. For the first time I took my eyes off her and ran away from her, I knew she was closing on me, expecting her to fly pass me as she always does, only this time she wanted to take a detour through me legs Surprised , which send me flying up Laughing Nice landing on my backside, and Pixees ears went back and she bounched on me to say sorry licking my face all over, I just lay there laughing my socks off which set her off hyder running round me jumping on me licking my face. It was just so funny.

Yesterday, a walk down the canal, on to footpaths till we reached another field, (this time no cows in them) we we walked home that way, as we reached the end, she went into staffy mode of running hyder with round bum, wanting me to chase her, I just laughed at her saying come on girl, next to me was a pole with a metal bit holding it in place, so it forms a v but other way round, Pixee decides to run through that at the last min, I shouted No....... lucky she did slow down but oh ouch, she crashed into it, I was nearly sick on the spot, she stood stunned for a few seconds, called her to me to check her out, and oh boy she went ever more crazy, running up and down the field for a few minutes I didnt know wherever to laugh or cry. Once she calmed down she let me check her over, everything seems fine. She is eating normal, barking, licking. Has any of your staffies done such a thing like that. Its really did scare me I have to admit.
Staffy lover
Staffy lover
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Oh boy Staffies do have strong heads Empty Re: Oh boy Staffies do have strong heads

Post by Stace.and.Billy Thu Oct 25 2012, 09:54

i have been headbutted a few times and my god it hurts lolz glad she is ok though
Stace.and.Billy
Stace.and.Billy
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Taz(R.I.P), Stanley, Colt
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Oh boy Staffies do have strong heads Empty Re: Oh boy Staffies do have strong heads

Post by janey Thu Oct 25 2012, 10:00

Moo ran into the corner of a pool table at full pelt once, she did have a whimper and launched herself onto my lap for reassurance. It would have split any normal beings head open, but not a Staffs!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by mac82 Thu Oct 25 2012, 10:27

yep been head butted a few times off spike, think ive got a vid of him somewhere off when he ran into my 6ft fence, thats always been there lol
mac82
mac82
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Spike
Dog(s) Ages : 11 jan 20112
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25 2012, 10:33

Bella has ran into doors a few times and acted like nothing happened. My legs are constantly covered in bruises with her head Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Thu Oct 25 2012, 10:42

Phew nice to know its happens to you all in different ways. Oh yes Caroline, I do have a nice bruise on my back leg Laughing

Would look to see that video Liam Big Grin
Staffy lover
Staffy lover

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25 2012, 10:49

Bandit always did the same - crashed full pelt into anything that wouldn't get out of the way (including us!).

Dempsey's way worse! His head is so hard & dense, there's no room for his brain - he split his brain in two & now keeps it dangling down between his back legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25 2012, 11:12

They def have strong heads! Lexi ran full pelt into a wall once, not a notice from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25 2012, 11:13

Caryll wrote:
Dempsey's way worse! His head is so hard & dense, there's no room for his brain - he split his brain in two & now keeps it dangling down between his back legs.

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Thu Oct 25 2012, 11:14

Caryll wrote:Bandit always did the same - crashed full pelt into anything that wouldn't get out of the way (including us!).

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Staffy lover
Staffy lover

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Thu Oct 25 2012, 12:58

all the above replies are so funny rolling on the floor rolling on the floor i am pretty sure all you staffy owners are a funny breed lol, i am pretty sure some of you have banged your heads too rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
pongy
pongy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : cassie
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years (we think)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Thu Oct 25 2012, 14:27

Mani is absolutely fearless/reckless when chasing squirrels or sticks. He will sometimes run into things, usually just scratches from hedges and bushes, but also the odd headbutt into something more substantial!
Mani
Mani
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Oh boy Staffies do have strong heads Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Mani
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years
Dog Gender(s) : Male - neutered
Support total : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26 2012, 00:13

Loki once ran, head-first, into my shin and just carried on running without a care in the world while I was trying not to cry from the pain Laughing. He also ran into a metal gate once. He's been to the field like 100 times, but for some reason he forgot it was there, then tried to turn last minute and ended up hitting it but slowed down. Came running back like a wimp, but he was OK Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26 2012, 00:25

Laughing Steffi runs flat out in the backyard and constantly hits the fences coz she can't stop in time, she hit her head on the corner of the wall too, she whimpered at that one and she had a little lump for a few days.. If I hit it that hard i would have needed stitches rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26 2012, 07:15

Caryll wrote:Bandit always did the same - crashed full pelt into anything that wouldn't get out of the way (including us!).

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

My two are very tough 2 it's just a breed thing , 1 thing for sure is if you are lucky enough to own a staffy girl you are looking at 1 Tough Bitch Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down